bobbob9999

Jul 27, 2017
I feel like a dumbass... How the heck do I give them the milk? All I'm doing is having little conversations with everyone each day. Got their affection to around 4 each.

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
I feel like a dumbass... How the heck do I give them the milk? All I'm doing is having little conversations with everyone each day. Got their affection to around 4 each.
new to the game as well but go to your phone and see progress; first one for milk is lucy (at lvl 5). follow instructions on progress (like a walk-thru). good luck

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
NTR? Where?
There are no tags for NTR and no options for it in the game. :unsure:
I think the first version had it but was removed? Not sure anymore, you forget things faster with age. ^^
There is a planned NTR route (If you go against the neighbors in the start instead of join them) but it's not implemented yet.

Reactions: HorizonD

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I had no trouble with my playthrough.

One thing might make some trouble but I'm not sure, avoided it.
There is a point with Gracie and Zoe where you have to go to sleep (I think it was at 25 points).
I looked at the hints and with both, I had to go to sleep. Well, I thought that might be a problem when I go to sleep and the program want's to play both scenes, scrolled back, and played those scenes one after another.
It was fine in my game, it did Gace's scene the first night and then Zoe's the next time I went to sleep

Reactions: HorizonD

bobbob9999

Jul 27, 2017
Ah, thanks. Hints that are impossible at that moment should not be appearing. I got Lucy to trigger at affection 5.

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Finished my play-thru, took about 2-3 hours. Phone is a nice touch, with a screen to see all the ladies you can corrupt. Best bet for anyone trying for the first time, that sub-screen could be considered your walk-through! Lot of fun playing it! Incest, Corruption, and Monster Girls! That is my kinda tri-fecta! Interesting that each of them seems to gain something...but I digress! Really looking forward to the next update, and the intro of more characters, such as Lucy's friend May and her mother, Zoe's friend Megan, maybe Kat's daughter Maria, learning more about Alex-sensei, and the return (in full hopefully) of the Neighbors! Now I am off to bed...to dream of Demon Girls in Heat.....thank you Rmaximus for such awesome dream(and fap) material!

Reactions: Rmaximus

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
so to fix Lucy I have to mess with the console eh. I guess I'll wait for the next update then xD

Torak Da Goblin

Aug 24, 2018
Lucy is corruption 3 and i have no idea how to continue tbh cuz theres no tips in the phone for the last stage

(Btw great game)

did a hard restart and it fixed its self

Last edited:

warn

Jun 28, 2018
Alright, thanks for the game, I think is better to wait until the game has more content. I believe that will satisfy me most, but I just can't help but wondering if there might be more corruption level than being more thicc ? For instance, Bimbofication, Goth Styles or Enslave the girls in further process maybe?

Well it is just my bubble, but have some different and fascinate corruption content would definitely help the game become great.

Reactions: ArxInvicta

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Could we have an upload for either Nopy, workupload or pixeldrain? No limits, no registration and good speeds and safety. Thanks in advance.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes