PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
For anyone who is interested, I am going to be doing another run-through, starting shortly, and taking down notes to make a Corruption chart for all the characters in this version. I had planned to start earlier, but Life got in the way. I will see if I can get it completed, then turn my notes into a file and post them up. Rmaximus already gave the go-ahead. Also plan to update as each version comes out. If I can't get it out tonight, then will post and get it up first thing in the morning! Times a-wasting!

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
I don't know if you are getting notifications but I updated a couple fixed versions of the game today, take a look if you are having issues.

Reactions: PsybehrWolf

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
How many versions have you uploaded today? 3? :oops:
It looks like most of the updates have been to scripts, how about uploading just the scripts(all of them) so that people who downloaded the base v0.2 can upgrade easily? Also, It'd be a good idea to change the version number listed in options.rpy to v0.2E(or whatever letter you are on by the time you read this). That way people know what they have.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rmaximus

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
How many versions have you uploaded today? 3? :oops:
It looks like most of the updates have been to scripts, how about uploading just the scripts(all of them) so that people who downloaded the base v0.2 can upgrade easily? Also, It'd be a good idea to change the version number listed in options.rpy to v0.2E(or whatever letter you are on by the time you read this). That way people know what they have.
Good idea, I'll upload them in the OP.

azagtoth56

Dec 19, 2018
Some of the hints are a bit vague (sometimes it tells you to progress to a certain level for character A, but what they really mean is that you have to progress to a certain level for character B instead before character A can progress), but on the whole I liked the premise of the game.
Only thing that was somewhat silly is the walking around nude full-time at a certain level of corruption, even in public. I assume it's a personal preference/kink of the developer, but personally I'd prefer sexier clothing at higher levels.
This image for example, posted by the dev:

...feels like it's not even possible as an in-game screenshot because at that corruption level the characters seem to be allergic to any type of fabric. Which is a bit of a wasted opportunity in my eyes, but ah well. Different strokes and all.
1596847603812.png

I think that explains the whole clothing fiasco.

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Just finished my run through of the game, with notes, and I am wiped out, so gonna head to bed now, and in the morning, put my notes together and in order and have a Corruption List for people. For now, it's 11:30pm, I am off to sleep. Good night all!

Patrick Star

Nov 4, 2017
When I go to the market, I can see a girl behind the counter, but MC can't interact with her. Did I miss something?

lewdaura

Jan 2, 2020
really liked the update (and liking the game overall)
was a tiny bit dissapointed though that there was no real size gains on level 4 of zoe and grace

Reactions: HorizonD

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
When I go to the market, I can see a girl behind the counter, but MC can't interact with her. Did I miss something?
Likely Abby's Mother. To speak to Abby you have to visit her up until Midday, after that it is her mother. You can visit Abby in the afternoon once you have completed more of her story.

Agent Abide

Aug 12, 2018
The dev needs to make it so if you go over the required point amount, it won't break the game. I ran into this issue several times with Lucy and Grace where it'd say to get their points to like 15 and I would get them to 16 and end up not being able to progress.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
My New Neighbors [v0.2c] [Rmaximus] - Original size 2.1GB
Patched Android Port(485MB): MEGA -
Compressed Windows(460MB): MEGA -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​
Thank you for updating the unofficial android port!

• Hey there
Reactions: hngg

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
The dev needs to make it so if you go over the required point amount, it won't break the game. I ran into this issue several times with Lucy and Grace where it'd say to get their points to like 15 and I would get them to 16 and end up not being able to progress.
Yeah, I spend a some time fixing those issues. I think I got most of them in the last patch but if you run into any more of them tell me where so I can fix it.

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Likely Abby's Mother. To speak to Abby you have to visit her up until Midday, after that it is her mother. You can visit Abby in the afternoon once you have completed more of her story.
Can't talk to her yet, Next update is about Mary and Kat then Abby and Maria with some Karen love in there. Good Karen love, not 'I want to talk to your manager' love.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
There are a few characters who are present but not interactable yet. There's a girl at the front counter of the gym, as well, and I expect we'll get to do something with her in a future update.

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Can't talk to her yet, Next update is about Mary and Kat then Abby and Maria with some Karen love in there. Good Karen love, not 'I want to talk to your manager' love.
Sorry, had to laugh react at the "Karen" schtick....because it's that or cry at the ridiculosity of it! Looking forward to it as well!

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Ok, I just spent the last 3-4 hours putting together this guide for everyone, so I hope people like it. This is my first attempt to do something like this, so please be kind! I wrote everything down in a notebook last night while playing it, then spent the last bit typing it into a word doc on my laptop using Polaris, then used Calibre to convert it to a PDF Format seeing as people might like that better. View attachment 764900 Put some advice in of my own, as well as some descriptions of things. One thing I did notice that I didn't mention in there, something for later; when you cap each characters MAX Corruption/Affection levels, they stay that way, only exception seeming to be Mary who keeps earning points, not that I'm complaining. So here ya go without further ado...I have some gaming to do to relax from typing....Let me know what ya think! View attachment My New Neighbors Corruption Gui - Scott Yerger.pdf

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
so if anyone asks me why did i play this game....im going to tell them the devil made me do it :D
game was grindy as hell BUT at least it was enjoyable and looking forward to seeing whats next

Soxiyof

Aug 8, 2020
Hi Rmaximus,

First off, I just wanted to say I really appreciate the game. Great animations and dialogues.

I had a question about the landlord Mary. Can we turn her into a demon as well as the 3 sisters? Her affection is stuck at 25 and corruption at 2. Before getting corruption 2, there was a hint I had to get her to Corr 3 to have more content. So far, all possible interactions in the day haven't enhanced her corruption. Is there anyway to increase it ? Right I have the same message 'no more content in this version'.

Have a nice day

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes