ColonelWanker

Jan 30, 2020
anyone else been getting a bug since i think 1.20 where the option to change rooms isn't there? as in you head to a place through the map and you're only in the first area, you cant change to say may's room or something like that?
move your mouse to the bottom of the screen and the options will appear

Reactions: shade_399

Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
anyone else been getting a bug since i think 1.20 where the option to change rooms isn't there? as in you head to a place through the map and you're only in the first area, you cant change to say may's room or something like that?
They are "hidden", I would guess to be less in the way. Personally I preferred it before.

Reactions: Janus_Apex

Pickle2

Aug 23, 2021
this game file is MASSIVE! My computers saying it will take ~13 hours to download, is there any other way to download it faster?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
this game file is MASSIVE! My computers saying it will take ~13 hours to download, is there any other way to download it faster?
have a better internet connection because the dev refuses to learn to use optimal image-formats and to properly compress stuff...so...yeah we're screwed but so is he because he clearly doesn't care and that will sink his "paycheck" at some point...

Don't expect bug-fixes either unless it's something major, the dev clearly doesn't replay his own game to beta-test it...

Reactions: Lumielight

Lucius19

Sep 23, 2020
There is a bug. After going to the bar with Aria and sex in the morning, the second round just doesn't end.))) Appears an option "time to go back to work" but nothing changes after u click it. After few random clicks on the screen it somehow turns into sex with Maria, so i think that u return home and all the buttons are active, but u can't see them.
Also in sex scenes with Cloe's friends (Carmen, Angel and others, not sure about Cloe) there are images of start of the dialogue instead of orgasm animations.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I don't see how NTR would even work in this game, the vast majority of the girls we convert are soul bound to us. They wouldn't want to cheat on us with another guy.

We're a royal incubus, with powers far greater, supposedly, than any other line of incubi or succubi, so I don't see how a commoner would be able to steal our girls.

All that said, if NTR ever does get added to the game, I hope it's completely optional and avoidable. My girls are mine, especially the family.

Reactions: AlexMpog

Username7

May 1, 2017
I don't see how NTR would even work in this game, the vast majority of the girls we convert are soul bound to us. They wouldn't want to cheat on us with another guy.

We're a royal incubus, with powers far greater, supposedly, than any other line of incubi or succubi, so I don't see how a commoner would be able to steal our girls.

All that said, if NTR ever does get added to the game, I hope it's completely optional and avoidable. My girls are mine, especially the family.
The way it's planned is that at the beginning you'll have the option to turn them down and so they'll just convert everyone around you while you just sit on the sidelines a regular human watching as they all slowly turn into sex crazed succubi. It's not planned to be very long or choice heavy just an extended bad ending.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The way it's planned is that at the beginning you'll have the option to turn them down and so they'll just convert everyone around you while you just sit on the sidelines a regular human watching as they all slowly turn into sex crazed succubi. It's not planned to be very long or choice heavy just an extended bad ending.
I see, that sounds horrible. Glad I'll never have to see it

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
LOL they're not going to be satisfied with that. They'll be begging and pleading on their knees for more.

Janus_Apex

Mar 14, 2020
There is a bug. After going to the bar with Aria and sex in the morning, the second round just doesn't end.))) Appears an option "time to go back to work" but nothing changes after u click it. After few random clicks on the screen it somehow turns into sex with Maria, so i think that u return home and all the buttons are active, but u can't see them.
Also in sex scenes with Cloe's friends (Carmen, Angel and others, not sure about Cloe) there are images of start of the dialogue instead of orgasm animations.
You need to download the bug fix on the 1st page. it's not just for Android, but to solve the loop when banging Aria.

Reactions: Lucius19

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
It's a bit of an odd request but... could Liz have a bit more snout?
It looks a bit weird for her to have such a flat face.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
After Cammy talked up the idea of a love route and a dom route I was kinda expecting more than one character to have such a route.(the maria dom route is also a bit lackluster in the dom content but atleast an attempt was made)

Reactions: mrttao
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes