HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Or you can upgrade your potato internet.
I can download 5 GB of it in like 5 minutes on Mega, then they cap me and make me wait 5 hours for the rest. All the other sites are usually capped to like 3 MB\s at best, nothing to do with my connection. I don't personally care that much since I just set it to download during the day and plan to play it tonight, but for those who want it quickly having it too large creates problems.

PatreonSlayer

Jun 10, 2017
Can someone upload the incest patch or share it here on a platform that isnt MEGA cos ive run out of my GB for the day xD

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Wow, for 7.5Gs, I would expect the game to give you holographic images that appear in front of you and fuck you, suck you, whatever your heart desires. You could feel the juices flowing down your cock or into your pussy. This has nothing to do with having a "potato computer", you can get 3 very good games even more for 7.5Gs. You make it sound like asking for a compressed version is an absurd request, well, it isn't.
Thank you, very much, Nobels.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
You make it sound like asking for a compressed version is an absurd request, well, it isn't.
It is absurd...because the dev doesn't give a fuck, we tried to teach him how to compress stuff 4-5 times while he was developing his previous game(Realm of Lust) refused to listen, so you either wait for a kind soul(that isn't the dev) to compress it for you, or you're going to wait for a long time if you hope that the dev himself will compress it.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
No need to wait for a compressed version if you can torrent. RPLD usually puts up the torrent link on popular games within a short time after release (link for this game is on previous page). I usually go through the latest updates page once a day, download a half-dozen torrent links (about 5 seconds each), torrent 4 files simultaneously (will take about 10 minutes for this game), and then proceed to the one time-consuming task which is extracting from the archive file.

It's possible that torrenting may be blocked by your ISP (particularly if it's an institutional provider like a university), in which case pixeldrain is a good alternative (fast, free, and a 10 gig daily limit).

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I love this game, very happy it updated.

what the... Aris is pregnant! am I senile? when did that happen?

also on the Mira date her dress is constantly clipping through her legs when she dances.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
what the... Aris is pregnant! am I senile? when did that happen?
As soon as she finishes becoming a demon she's like 7 months pregnant if you said you wanted it. It's a bit jarring if you only first had sex with her the previous day :ROFLMAO:

Where is the content from the latest patch? I don't see any new phone contacts or anything.

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Where is the content from the latest patch? I don't see any new phone contacts or anything.
No new girls, but more progress with existing girls.
check the bottom row of contacts in particular.
the girls in the company are being focused on. which is good since we gotta save mom's job

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
No new girls, but more progress with existing girls.
check the bottom row of contacts in particular.
the girls in the company are being focused on. which is good since we gotta save mom's job
Ahh thanks, I didn't realize there were other locations in the office.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes