Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
what? where? when? i complete almost the game and i didn't see anything pregnancy related, what did i miss?
Nope, the guy is either joking(over all the sex the characters do) or implies that after ONE pregnancy-talk, the game deserves the tag(the pregnancy talk happens early in the game with the queen succubus, when she tells MC that Succubuses are rather INfertile, and you need to try a lot to get a succubus pregnant XD)

Reactions: mrttao

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
what? where? when? i complete almost the game and i didn't see anything pregnancy related, what did i miss?
Nope, the guy is either joking(over all the sex the characters do) or implies that after ONE pregnancy-talk, the game deserves the tag(the pregnancy talk happens early in the game with the queen succubus, when she tells MC that Succubuses are rather INfertile, and you need to try a lot to get a succubus pregnant XD)
There is actually a pregnancy storyline with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in this version, at least according to the changelog.

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
So, I'm going to explain in the spoiler how to unlock the current preg content (not that much yet)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

fapioramos

Jun 27, 2022
Learn decent English first before you call someone a retard!!! Your mother didn't teach you any manners either!!!
Ayo bruv, why you moving so mad? :BootyTime: It's just the internet, no need to get all up in your feelings. Control that energy and don't let it rattle ya, you get me?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
7+ gigs, is it just me or it a trend with games these days were the devs know how to make a game but cant understand a simple thing called compression.
It's this dev's issue, like when he was developing Realm of Lust we taught him how to compress, he just refuses to listen, he doesn't improve, he doesn't learn, the guy is a lost cause...the content is mediocre at its best...meaning that unless you're a hormonal guy with no standards, you'll DISlike it...

Last edited:
Reactions: Akarea

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
It's this dev's issue, like when he was developing Realm of Lust we taught him how to compress, he just refuses to listen, he doesn't improve, he doesn't learn, the guy is a lost cause...the content is mediocre at its best...meaning that unless you're a hormonal guy with no standards, you'll like it...
There's a limited number of games with asset expansion as a feature. I feel like the game has too many characters at this point though, I guess the problem is that once the characters are transformed that part of the fetish is kind of over.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
There's a limited number of games with asset expansion as a feature. I feel like the game has too many characters at this point though, I guess the problem is that once the characters are transformed that part of the fetish is kind of over.
trust me, i wrote about the same issue over and over...the dev doesn't even read here

and let's be honest the plot is cheap but meant to have more characters and go on forever: MC has to corrupt people and fuck them...once corrupted one, time to move onto the next one...he could literally add 9999 characters, there is no real plot...there should be something about demon hunters but...MC's plan for them is corrupt them too, no real fights or dangers

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I thought at first there was funny weird things, but I got bored of this game very quickly. It's not something that normally happens. Either I hate a game and immediately delete it or I like the game and enjoy the story. The last 3 or 4 updates I've refused to download it, I can't say it's the worst game I have played, there are far worse than this, and I think sometimes people can be really mean to developers. I don't know this developer, before this game I had never even heard of him. Reading what some of the comments on here are saying, some of them are being a little melodramatic. Just don't play the game like me if you don't really like it. Each of us has our own views, what is rubbish to someone, is a fun ride of a game for others. The dev has done more than I have ever done, which is to make a game or in others eyes attempt to make a game. I wish I could, but then this is a cut throat business and I am not sure I could take any insults if I got things wrong, I admit I am a bit too sensitive. I won't fault the dev for trying, at least he did :)

Reactions: Ginji
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes