Oct 5, 2022
Haven't played much yet but so far haven't seen animated scenes.Are there any animated scene in the game?like when you sleep with those demon girls its was just a click and that was it.Is the entire game like that or does it changes?

Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
Haven't played much yet but so far haven't seen animated scenes.Are there any animated scene in the game?like when you sleep with those demon girls its was just a click and that was it.Is the entire game like that or does it changes?
Animations worked in 1.45, but do not work in 1.50, something is broken.
of you look through the game folder, you will find .webm files for the animations, they are just not played in this version of the game.
it may be related to the error message at the start, but i don't know.

Oct 5, 2022
Animations worked in 1.45, but do not work in 1.50, something is broken.
of you look through the game folder, you will find .webm files for the animations, they are just not played in this version of the game.
it may be related to the error message at the start, but i don't know.
thank you,i guess we gotta wait for some fix or something.yeah get the error msg as well.tnx again

Jeskes

Apr 25, 2017
It does seem that animations are broken if you start a new game in v1.50. Old saves don't seem to have the issue.

Also Ally's hotspring date results in "Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image".¨

EDIT: I did some investigating and it seems that the value of 'timed' rolls to 8 and there is no section for value 8 in UI2.rpy. I tried just editing the save file, but the game whines about that. Enabling console and changing timed to '6' fixed the issue. I suppose this might happen if you start the event late.

Found a few other bugs like the nav folder missing 7.png and entering the club referencing many_button1.png which I believe to be a typo from mandy.

Last edited:

Jeskes

Apr 25, 2017
Posting this as another reply in order to not confuse with the issues mentioned above.

I'm not big on pregnancy, but has there been any mention whether this is going to unlock additional characters in the future? I obviously don't want to skip on those. My hunch is that the answer is "no" because of Patreon's incest rules yet I can't be certain.

mrchubbyguts123

Oct 29, 2019
This was posted 4 day ago on patreon

" Hey everyone, the update is coming on the the 27, just a few days from now."
Question
"will it include the fixes for the early animations that are not working in the 1.5 version?"
Answer
"Yeah, I will be fixing those"

So it looks like a fix will be coming with the new update in 2 days.

xavierroy232

Jun 7, 2019
I have an error that stop me from doing anything. It always come back I even tried loading a older save, can't do anything it keep coming back. If anyone know a way to fix this I don't want to lose all my progress.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kuys136

Jun 1, 2021
At first this game was good. You take time to corrupt and change family and childhood family. After that it became really boring because the process become more shorter for example corrupt women at the office

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.5 + IC toggle

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

IMPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the APK:

<Mega>
Size 287 MB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file you can stop here.

3. Download the RPA file:

<Mega>
Size 1.97 GB

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.mynewneighbors/game
The file MUST be named: archive-1.30.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: ZiggyZpider

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
The h-scenes doesn't play on for me. In the intro the Ally and Cammy scenes didn't show and Lucy kissing scene didn't show too.

EXP-N

Mar 23, 2023
The h-scenes doesn't play on for me. In the intro the Ally and Cammy scenes didn't show and Lucy kissing scene didn't show too.
The current version (1.50) has problems, we have to wait for them to upload the new Update that fixes those errors (1.55), they haven't uploaded it here yet (it's already out).

mrchubbyguts123

Oct 29, 2019
The current version (1.50) has problems, we have to wait for them to upload the new Update that fixes those errors (1.55), they haven't uploaded it here yet (it's already out).
That wont work 1.55 also has the same bug i have sent a message on patreon and so far he has not responed to me so i dont know when it will be fixed but is makes it hard to play a new game.

Reactions: EXP-N

EXP-N

Mar 23, 2023
That wont work 1.55 also has the same bug i have sent a message on patreon and so far he has not responed to me so i dont know when it will be fixed but is makes it hard to play a new game.
Seriously?, that's a shame, I've been waiting for that update to try this game, I guess I have to keep waiting.

johnycraft514

Apr 1, 2021
yeah i tried using 1.5.0 and i also get the blasted timed is not defined error and the first scene with Lucy does not play have not tested the rest yet. hopefully he/she fixes it soon.

sc0rp10n

Aug 26, 2018
Very nice game, but I got a problem Ithink...
After having the breaking in the highschool scene with michelle she asks to come to her house...
I was focused on other things first and I still have that go to her house objective, but can't see her house on the map - is it possible to miss that event, or does it come much later?

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes