stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
Dont know if its just me or... but I downloaded the update only and pasted it into the previous version. Now every time I click the phone I get an error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Dont know if its just me or... but I downloaded the update only and pasted it into the previous version. Now every time I click the phone I get an error. @stewscotia
No clue, had a similar bug with a completely new version of the game, so...it's not on you

Last edited:

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
I downloaded the new version fresh and got it anyway
Yeah its not game breaking to where you cant play it, just makes it so you cant use the phone at all for me. I like being able to use the girls screen to see my progress and where im supposed to go next, hopefully gets fixed in the next update/bugfix.

KNV

Oct 11, 2017
Bugfixes for 1.55: game.zip contains some fixed filepaths and a missing variable that prevents many animations from playing, and phone.rpy should fix the phone issue others are experiencing (I don't have a save file to test it on though) -- Looks like cathy_lev.rpy was assigning `cathy_fail = True` but phone.rpy was expecting `cathy_fail = "Fail"`

Can place these in your /game/ folder and overwrite

Tonytiger13

Apr 21, 2020
what am i supposed to do after the introduction i'm just stuck in the house talking the everyone and checking every room for the story event alert but i don't see it

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
So guys you get a Phone crash and animation bugs.
In the OP is are two bug fixes with suspicious names. Hmm what to to:unsure:

Zoffifee

Feb 3, 2018
Bugfixes for 1.55: game.zip contains some fixed filepaths and a missing variable that prevents many animations from playing, and phone.rpy should fix the phone issue others are experiencing (I don't have a save file to test it on though) -- Looks like cathy_lev.rpy was assigning `cathy_fail = True` but phone.rpy was expecting `cathy_fail = "Fail"`

Can place these in your /game/ folder and overwrite
Thanks a lot! :)

(A save file is attached)

Reactions: JakJakk

antou

Oct 12, 2019
When update only is uploaded include what version of the game is compatible, to know if you need to redownload whole thing...
and please compress the file
1700071887888.png

Last edited:

Eyeballpaul

Sep 24, 2022
I've just started playing the game and I have got to level 10 with Lucy and I was wandering if the interaction is supposed to be a black screen with the results all over Lucy afterwards or whether I need to install something to show the scene in full?

HomicidalHulk

May 31, 2023
Rmaximus
Just wanna leave a quick comment. I'm loving the hell out of My New Neighbors. Sure, it needs some polishing, but wonderful attempt and awhat i expect to be a great game. A+. Can't wait to see where this goes.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes