fattrapper

Modder
Jun 19, 2019
Anyone else unable to get the game to launch after applying the update patch?

I replaced it with the exe from 1.45 and the game launches and still shows 1.50 on the main screen. Fingers crossed nothing else is borked.

Reactions: Normdk

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
is the part with the cousins friends just not finished yet or broken? cause mine is telling me no content yet but ive been unable to turn them.

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Anyone else unable to get the game to launch after applying the update patch?

I replaced it with the exe from 1.45 and the game launches and still shows 1.50 on the main screen. Fingers crossed nothing else is borked.
Same thing happened to me, I was able to use the 32x launcher to play but the normal 64x one did not work, not sure what happened

Is the update worth it caus the changelog says only one person got content :ROFLMAO:
its kind of a yes and no thing, the single persons update is done rather nicely, but it is dissapointing the dev is slowing down and putting less in each update than expected.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Rmaximus

I played through both the goth and bimbo branches of May's story, and now I can't decide which one I want to keep for my main save. You know what'd be really nice? A way to revert characters to an earlier corruption stage so you can take them down a different path without having to reload an earlier save and undo all your progress with everybody else. And then maybe once you've completed multiple paths you can switch them between their final forms at will.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Rmaximus

I played through both the goth and bimbo branches of May's story, and now I can't decide which one I want to keep for my main save. You know what'd be really nice? A way to revert characters to an earlier corruption stage so you can take them down a different path without having to reload an earlier save and undo all your progress with everybody else. And then maybe once you've completed multiple paths you can switch them between their final forms at will.
he won't read u.u

Reactions: Ranger99TM

fattrapper

Modder
Jun 19, 2019
The Katherine page on the phone couldn't be opened due to an error.
Copy game\images\nav\6.png as game\images\nav\7.png and just ignore the fact that the character preview has 2 sixes.

You may also need to either copy or rename (copy is likely safer and what I did) these files (in game\images\) as following so you don't get an image not found error:
"scene cathy_office8.jpg" "cathy_office8.jpg"
"scene cathy_office9.jpg" "cathy_office9.jpg"
"scene cathy_office10.jpg" "cathy_office10.jpg"

• Red Heart
Reactions: J007ss and Zoffifee

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
shame that it isn´t a real storyline without "do this to generate that"-"go there to see xxx"...sorry but sandbox is one of the functions that destroy any immersion into the storyflow....but thats my sole perspective on sandbox...girls looked interesting...
That's not a fault of sandbox itself. its a fault of Devs not writing with the sandbox system in mind.

J007ss

Apr 17, 2021
Copy game\images\nav\6.png as game\images\nav\7.png and just ignore the fact that the character preview has 2 sixes.

You may also need to either copy or rename (copy is likely safer and what I did) these files (in game\images\) as following so you don't get an image not found error:
"scene cathy_office8.jpg" "cathy_office8.jpg"
"scene cathy_office9.jpg" "cathy_office9.jpg"
"scene cathy_office10.jpg" "cathy_office10.jpg"
It work.THX

Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
i played the previous version with no issues,and i figured i'd start the game from scratch this time just to remember things,
but having big issues with "1.50", a script error at start i've never seen before and none of the animations works.
i have checked the files, and all the animations i know of are in the folders in .webm format,
but none of them are actually playing in the game, they work fine if i manually play them outside of the game however.

Reactions: nickmray

NicoGE

Jul 31, 2022
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/home_script.rpy", line 5, in script call
File "game/home_script.rpy", line 14, in script
File "game/home_script.rpy", line 14, in <module>
NameError: name 'timed' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/home_script.rpy", line 5, in script call
File "game/home_script.rpy", line 14, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2128, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 1159, in py_eval
File "renpy/python.py", line 1152, in py_eval_bytecode
File "game/home_script.rpy", line 14, in <module>
NameError: name 'timed' is not defined

Captv

Mar 10, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
My new neighbors 1.5
Sun Oct 15 17:56:54 2023

Last edited by a moderator:

yiraicard

May 1, 2019
anyone plz sher full save of the last update, Im 2 past update stuck cause an error that cannot be ignored, i visited the police department afte corrupt the blondie officer

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes