Oct 17, 2017
dont get me wrong but i think even the most basic HS charas looks better compared to ones in op so my question is does it get better or models stays the same later in the game

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
dont get me wrong but i think even the most basic HS charas looks better compared to ones in op so my question is does it get better or models stays the same later in the game
same models, same style mostly.

Like i said multiple times: the dev isn't someone who wants to learn or wants to improve

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
corruption,bimbofication/transformation stuff is pretty good for me so its sad to hear that still thanks for saving me time from dling this
that's not my job(bc i don't get paid to save people from wasting their time XD) but yeah, always check a few reviews first(the positive ones are from people who managed to fap with this game, the negative ones are from people who actually tried to play the game and saw problems with stuff <- that's how it works on this website XD)

Reactions: loaderblaster

OverlordT

Mar 9, 2022
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.45 + IC

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

IMPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the APK:

<Mega>
Size 234 MiB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file you can stop here.

3. Download the RPA file:

Pixeldrain
<Mega>
Size 2.12 GiB

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.mynewneighbors/game
The file MUST be named: archive-1.30.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Come find me on Discord:
When I'm trying to install that my phone said that there is a troyan in it , why ?

LastTurtleFR

Nov 13, 2021
Does anyone have the compressed lastest version ? I want to check the game out a little bit but the latest compressed version I can find is 1.0

alucard175

Apr 20, 2017
can someone pass me a save with betty pass stage 1, i get a bug and cant complete that stage, its just betty it says i have to go to her room at early night but nothing triggers, i speak with her and get the regular speech about the book

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes