Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Do they have to stay nude, or is something like magical lewd clothing like slutty dresses planned?
more like they've automatic illusion clothes: only succubus and other demonic beings can see them naked, for humans they look fully clothed if this was a rpg-game, this illusion would be a passive-skill

or it was that succubuses have an "Normality Aura" so normal humans think that being naked is totally cool? i don't recall and i'm too lazy to replay the game from zero

Last edited:
Reactions: dawlben

BasicHuman

Nov 24, 2021
where is catherine? it tells me to go to her office but I can't find it

EDIT: I had to just progress other characters but the game didn't tell me

Last edited:

vuiken123

Dec 31, 2020
i find the bug
bug:
when you open the club before and after valerie event when you interact back valerie either the choice it will got error. i got it either 1.45 and 1.50 version

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i find the bug
bug:
when you open the club before and after valerie event when you interact back valerie either the choice it will got error. i got it either 1.45 and 1.50 version
don't bother, the dev doesn't care. He doesn't read the thread, we've bugs dated back when the game was at its first release.

Last edited:

blackgold1

Jan 16, 2023
I'm stuck on a few things in this game. I'm running the 1.5 version and I've reached a point where several characters no longer have tooltips to them. Marta, Agatha, and Mia are all stuck with no completion of content even though Marta is fully transformed. The other two are stuck at 10 affection and with no clue had to push the next corruption stage. In addition, I can't seem to do anything with May. When I do go to her house as the tooltip states I just find Rin there and no option to interact at all.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I'm stuck on a few things in this game. I'm running the 1.5 version and I've reached a point where several characters no longer have tooltips to them. Marta, Agatha, and Mia are all stuck with no completion of content even though Marta is fully transformed. The other two are stuck at 10 affection and with no clue had to push the next corruption stage. In addition, I can't seem to do anything with May. When I do go to her house as the tooltip states I just find Rin there and no option to interact at all.
answer: we don't know and the dev doesn't care, stop playing the game and move on to something better.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My New Neighbors 1.50

Changelog: Catherine's love story

Windows full:
- -

Windows update:
- -

MAC full:
- -

MAC update:
- -

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
My New Neighbors [v1.50]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- - PIXELDRAIN -
I think the scenes are broken? I started the game for the first time with this compressed version. When MC goes to the neighbors house and the sisters scenes should start, it just skips over anything that would have happened. I chose Cammy, she says it should be fun, then it skips to her sister saying 'my turn'.
Surely that's not normal?
-edit, I kept going, had to ignore an error at the first time back at the house entering freeroam, and some of the other scenes are showing. i guess that was just early laziness by the dev?

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of My New Neighbours 1.45
Incest patch added.
Added toggle for nav buttons, if you find somewhere they are not working let me know.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
**Special Instructions:**

Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/mynew.neighbors/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.
Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.

archive.rpa (2GB, 0-->1.50):
Mega

Apk(57Mb, v1.50):
Mega
Updated my android port to v1.50

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I think the scenes are broken? I started the game for the first time with this compressed version. When MC goes to the neighbors house and the sisters scenes should start, it just skips over anything that would have happened. I chose Cammy, she says it should be fun, then it skips to her sister saying 'my turn'.
Surely that's not normal?
You can check the images folder and see if there are actual scenes or not, as I do not play this game, did my normal test run for 5 minutes or so and all was fine.

It's unlikely it's broken as compression doesn't touch any scripts or any logic for the game, it just makes audio/video/images smaller.

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
You can check the images folder and see if there are actual scenes or not, as I do not play this game, did my normal test run for 5 minutes or so and all was fine.

It's unlikely it's broken as compression doesn't touch any scripts or any logic for the game, it just makes audio/video/images smaller.
Thanks. I kept going and some of the other minor anims seem ok. It looks like the dev was just lazy on the intro. Even hit a checksum error I had to ignore just to get started.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thanks. I kept going and some of the other minor anims seem ok. It looks like the dev was just lazy on the intro. Even hit a checksum error I had to ignore just to get started.
Yeah, there is an error (pretty sure was on previous versions as well, ignore and go on), it's their whether skip intro or play it, but ignoring and fine there on out.

witch_doctor

Apr 29, 2018
how to unlock love part of cathy?
At her first event, when you go with Zoe into her mind, you will be given the options to go "according to plan" or to "give her a chance". Choose "To give her a chance" in order to start the love branch. It is said that you have to be careful in that route, but I do not know if you can actually fail the love route or the choices I made in the dialogues were the correct ones, but I had no problem with it as far as I remember.

Reactions: Repuci
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes