Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
I'm not good with tons of names and tons of games.
Whose Megan again?
Sorry I had brain fart , Megan and her mom don't have any content yet. going by the popularity poll a few months back they are actually last on the list of characters that will get an update. After May's[little sister's Asian friend] mom gets her update it will be Mitchel [blue hair teacher that works at the store]

Reactions: Ssato243

Parasc

May 7, 2020
Guys, the android version doesn't let me put my mc's name, i'm stuck there and it won't be fixed, so could any of you send me a save with the name 'Patas' on it? Please.

ArcherX

Dec 6, 2019
Guys, the android version doesn't let me put my mc's name, i'm stuck there and it won't be fixed, so could any of you send me a save with the name 'Patas' on it? Please.
Try modifying the safe file to change name, thats what i usually do.
You have a 0.9 android apk? Where can i find it.

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
The 3 May paths option are really great. I am hoping there is more path options like this in the future. Probably my fav addition to the game to have a choice how change happens. Maybe her mom will have options like that too.

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
I think I found a bug. If you are not sure what to do with Maria and raise both affection and submission at the same time, when you get to 5 points on both, it gets stuck saying "It's time to decide how to proceed with Maria". And no matter what you do, it stays there.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes