LokiSalmon

Jul 7, 2017
Y'all are incapable of doing the tiniest bit of information gathering yourselves, I swear. Look on the Patreon page, the release post was made on Aug 2nd, at 00:12 GMT. Then look at the top, and see that the highest tier very clearly says that the benefit is to get the game 15 days before public release.

Putting that information together implies the Patreon post will unlock for everyone on Aug 17th, at 00:12 GMT... or about 5 hours from now. I don't know if it's entirely automatic, but regardless, the public release should be available in the next 12 hours.

This is how Rmaximus has released literally every update for this game. Paying people get it first, then there's a public release just over two weeks later. If you're not paying for it, stop complaining, you'll get it sooner or later.

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
Y'all are incapable of doing the tiniest bit of information gathering yourselves, I swear. Look on the Patreon page, the release post was made on Aug 2nd, at 00:12 GMT. Then look at the top, and see that the highest tier very clearly says that the benefit is to get the game 15 days before public release.

Putting that information together implies the Patreon post will unlock for everyone on Aug 17th, at 00:12 GMT... or about 5 hours from now. I don't know if it's entirely automatic, but regardless, the public release should be available in the next 12 hours.

This is how Rmaximus has released literally every update for this game. Paying people get it first, then there's a public release just over two weeks later. If you're not paying for it, stop complaining, you'll get it sooner or later.
U said too much just said timezone bru every country different timezone and nobody know what timezone rmaximus -_- and no complain.

LokiSalmon

Jul 7, 2017
That's why I gave the post time as GMT. You don't *have* to know what timezone RMaximus is in, you just have to know what time it is right now in GMT.

FgtRtd

Jun 30, 2020
That's why I gave the post time as GMT. You don't *have* to know what timezone RMaximus is in, you just have to know what time it is right now in GMT.

Imagine arguing about how it's not fair because you'd have to do a little math to work out what time it would be for yourself.

Reactions: LokiSalmon

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020

To be fair, I also thought it would be the 15th, because someone wrote it in this Thread. Its not that I asked for the Update at the 15th, but if someone writes it here, I dont bother to check Patreon.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
New update is causing my game to crash before it starts. Anybody else having trouble? Any fix?
Try resetting your graphics settings for RenPy. Hold Shift key down, start the game. Change the renderer in the upper left to Angle2. Quit, restart the game.
That works for me about 99% of the time when the games try to start and close right away.
Hope that helps!

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I get the "Myneneighbors.exe has stopped working" error popup as soon as i try to open the game.
Hmmm. Have not seen that one. I have also not downloaded the new update yet. Will try to get to it a little later today.
Not sure what you problem could be.
Fresh install in it's own folder? Running any Mods?

fujikhan

Sep 4, 2020
Hmmm. Have not seen that one. I have also not downloaded the new update yet. Will try to get to it a little later today.
Not sure what you problem could be.
Fresh install in it's own folder? Running any Mods?
Completely fresh install, no mods.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes