UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Moderator removed the torrent link an hour ago, but i am currently downloading it, 6 hours left to go... is there something wrong with it? Do i risk letting it finish or is it something else?
Who knows why they do anything these days.

Was the version number correct? It may have been a leftover from the previous update. I doubt it'll nuke your computer or anything, but scan it before you open it to make sure I guess.

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
your first encounter is early afternoon, go to the map and you should see the gray haired girl that you visit with Zoe thats the home of Marta, if you played 1.01 then you may have done her bimbo route already if so then you will need a save before meeting her to see the new stuff.
Thanks DeltaDragon.

There were lots of exceptions to power through but I finally got to the point you meet the Minister.
[BUGGED] Loads of missing graphics, dialogs only, prior to decision tree ("make her Bimbo, Chubby, Punk...").

Def needed "FIX" patch from OP.

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
Bugfix patch is up, it fixes the phone from what I see.
i seem to be shit out of luck, need the 1.01 update patch. Internet arquive didnt snaphsot it either :cry:

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
Bugfix patch is up, it fixes the phone from what I see.
i seem to be shit out of luck, need the 1.01 update patch. Internet arquive didnt snaphsot it either :cry:
I found the link for update on the patreon, reminder, if the torrent you're getting is for 1.00, you'll need both updates like me, then the bugfix

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
[BUG]
Game crashes right after Cherry talks about her cancer with Marta and MC

Guess I'll wait for next update. Must be close to end of content anyway, I can wait to turn Marta.

oofcoof

Oct 11, 2021
so tried installing it through iso that didn't work mega doesn't allow files that big for free anon and upload haven both do iso and google drive as well as gofile don't work

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
so tried installing it through iso that didn't work mega doesn't allow files that big for free anon and upload haven both do iso and google drive as well as gofile don't work
When GoFile gives you an error, close it out and try again. Always works for me.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
1.05 it says, same file size as the mega link.
Not sure what to tell you then. Like I said, they do shit arbitrarily as far as I'm concerned.

For what it's worth I just snagged it from RPDL and it downloaded in like 6 minutes. Not sure where yours was from but if it's taking hours you may want to reconsider your torrent host.

Reactions: Bingoogus

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hey guys, Is this the game where the new neighbours are demons/devils? Been a while since I played it so please forgive the silly question.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
[BUG]
Game crashes right after Cherry talks about her cancer with Marta and MC

Guess I'll wait for next update. Must be close to end of content anyway, I can wait to turn Marta.
Could you give the crash report, was it a fresh download or an update over old, did you apply the fix for the version?

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
right now, the majority of the download sites are overwhelmed/overloaded so people are going to have to wait a day or two for the traffic to slow down and let the sites sort things out

Tpmader

Sep 11, 2020
Torrent could be nice
right now, the majority of the download sites are overwhelmed/overloaded so people are going to have to wait a day or two for the traffic to slow down and let the sites sort things out
Yep. A torrent could be really nice

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Yes!
Haven't been here in a while, will be reading comments until later.
Thanks for the update; this really is one of my favorite games on this site!

Could you update the changelog? I'm not sure what changes were made to this version, as I looked at the character list, and didn't see any new missions or content indicated.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes