JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
You have to make the girls believe that lewd acts are "normal" until SPOILER happens. It's not really easy to explain without giving spoilers.
Demon World Domination,love it. Has the Nun/Demon hunters been added to the demon lust hit list yet?. That will be interesting to see.

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
I'm getting this error trying to enter Megan's house
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/marta/marta_lev1_1.jpg'.
I didnt get the v1.01 update since it was small in content, which might be the reason, anyone still got a link for that update patch?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Moderator removed the torrent link an hour ago, but i am currently downloading it, 6 hours left to go... is there something wrong with it? Do i risk letting it finish or is it something else?

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
This update is going to come with a bug that crashes the game when you open the phone. The solution for this is to do the first phase of Marta's story and move on to the next day. That should resolve the issue and you can open up the phone as normal.
Damn. I can't find Marta.
Help plz

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Damn. I can't find Marta.
Help plz
your first encounter is early afternoon, go to the map and you should see the gray haired girl that you visit with Zoe thats the home of Marta, if you played 1.01 then you may have done her bimbo route already if so then you will need a save before meeting her to see the new stuff.

Reactions: Pick_A_Name
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes