Virus~

Jan 31, 2020
You need to change your render settings! Hold down the Shift key - start the game. In the upper left, select the bottom option (Angle if you cannot read it), then press Quit (lower left) - then restart the Game. Should work fine now. Graphics bug courtesy of RenPy! Enjoy! :>)
Thanke you very much
You probably don't know how much you helped me with this <3
Thanke you again

Reactions: Zephea

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I have Grace at affection 36, but there's no hint or next step. I doesn't even say "no more content" etc
I can't say for sure, but sometimes that happens when they have more content, but you have to complete someone else's content before it will show up.

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
Rmaximus I've come across something in the 1.01 version of My New Neighbors. After turning everyone save for Katrina and starting down Karen, Abigail, Lena, Kate, Chloe and the rest's paths to turning them into succubi, I've noticed that the UI breaks. The clock no longer moves time forward and the map no longer allows movements between different places (from home to store to Morningstar's Home, etc.....). I was wondering if anyone else had encountered this and if there was a patch or fix for it. I'm using the Windows OS variant of the game on Windows 10

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Rmaximus I've come across something in the 1.01 version of My New Neighbors. After turning everyone save for Katrina and starting down Karen, Abigail, Lena, Kate, Chloe and the rest's paths to turning them into succubi, I've noticed that the UI breaks. The clock no longer moves time forward and the map no longer allows movements between different places (from home to store to Morningstar's Home, etc.....). I was wondering if anyone else had encountered this and if there was a patch or fix for it. I'm using the Windows OS variant of the game on Windows 10
I have run into that a couple times myself, alot of the time you just need to be aware that certain scenes at late night advance into an unlabled time state that locks up the game and for the most part if you find yourself there you should be able to scroll back far enough to "late Night" again and end the day normally by sleeping or if the scene you triggered is longer than your avalible scroll back then load the auto save at the last choice you made it should drop you back into a playable state.

Reactions: LokiSalmon

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
Here is my edited incest patch this should fixed any confusion with "nephew" and "aunt" problem. let me know if you guys noticed anything that needs fixing

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
This update is going to come with a bug that crashes the game when you open the phone. The solution for this is to to do first phase of Mart's story and move on to the next day. That should resolve the issue and you can open up the phone as normal.
Thank you for the heads up and the warning!

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
Any ideas on when the next update will be available or if it will correct the bug that freezes the UI after turning the immediate family save for Katrina?

Reactions: Rakja

JackTheSyco

Nov 24, 2017
Any ideas on when the next update will be available or if it will correct the bug that freezes the UI after turning the immediate family save for Katrina?
On there patreon there is a newer version so i think there will be an update soon and if it fixes the bug dont know

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes