Blackbeared

Jun 10, 2019
Did anyone have this as well or possible know a fix. I was raising the affection of Lily and afterwards I wanted to go back home to sleep and got into a scene with Ally where you eventually take here on a 'date' to the spa and afterwards you lay her back in bed.

And that's that, now things are bugged, I can only see a few 'rooms' but can't do anything in them, I can't advance time, I can't sleep, I can only click on certain things but no girls are present anywhere and I'm just 'stuck' ?

userrandy

Jan 8, 2020
Almost 10 gb before compression? I've been loving this game and following it over the last year but PLEASE can we do something about the size of the file?

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of My New Neighbours 1.01
Incest patch added.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mods can be added to the "Documents/Wills747/mynew.neighbours/game/" folder but compatibility is not guaranteed.
Mega
Updated my Android port to v1.01

Extremugen

Feb 12, 2018
I think there is a big for me, Michelle's path ahs started but despite how much I have advanced, she does not appear in the phone's guide and so I have no idea how to advance her after Greta appears

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
So i found few things...
1. If you choose Maria submission route, the score don't change no matter how many times you go with submission choice
2. In Karen route, she turned into a demon before Abby.... Later Abby said "what would you do if I was not already turned? ".... Well, Abby is not a demon yet.... So, this one is really weird
3. Even after turning into a demon, how is kat and kate still wearing clothes?

Last edited:

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
New bimbo transformation might be best yet. Tied with the goth transformations. Definitely more fun when there is a personality change to go with the transformation.

I hope we see more like these.

I hope that we see her in some outfits. I know the game says the end means they don’t wear clothes but bimbo should have outfit sometimes.

May 15, 2017
Did anyone have this as well or possible know a fix. I was raising the affection of Lily and afterwards I wanted to go back home to sleep and got into a scene with Ally where you eventually take here on a 'date' to the spa and afterwards you lay her back in bed.

And that's that, now things are bugged, I can only see a few 'rooms' but can't do anything in them, I can't advance time, I can't sleep, I can only click on certain things but no girls are present anywhere and I'm just 'stuck' ?
Same here, at first I thought it was caused my having multiple events but that was not the case at all. For the record my save is clean as I did not use any cheats. Any Help would be nice. I am using the compressed version as I though 9GB was a bit too much.

Hentai058

Mar 14, 2021
The bug with Camilla keeping the small tits in the phone interface and certain scenes even when you chose to go the big tits road is still present. I posted about it about updates ago but got no reaction, is the dev aware of it?

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
i've notice an issue with the patch where MC refers to Kate as his nephew. i've changed it so that it says aunt correctly now. If any other correction need to be made please let me know

EDIT
I found another error and fixed it.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes