tails

Jun 2, 2017
my game seems to be bugged it has grace stuck on 36 corruption and isn't updating anything else , not showing anything when you hover over her icon in the phone menu

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Where are you getting this from, right at the beginning it clearly states there are two intended routes, Harem and NTR, The NTR route isn't currently in the game, but is planned for some future date.
View attachment 1614149 View attachment 1614153
According to the Dev himself, in this game there will be no NTR, possibly he will create a smaller and separate one with NTR content:

I was going to make a NTR route but since the file is getting pretty large I decided to make a separate (smaller) game for that route.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
According to the Dev himself, in this game there will be no NTR, possibly he will create a smaller and separate one with NTR content:
ok that sucks. I was looking forward to seeing how he was going to impliment it, I was hoping for some kind of pimping/sharing action because the content as it stands is a little bland for my tastes, Do you know where this other version is, is it made yet, what it's called?

Rmaximus
Hopeful he'll delete that introduction when he does his next update. having such contradictions works against him from both the non-NTR and pro-NTR crowds.

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
First of all , thanks for sharing the game, i have had a lot of fun.
Only 1 Point that i dont like so much, to many Woman with enormous Breasts, but of course thats only my opinion.

But i have a question.
It looks like i have a Bug with Kat

2022-01-24 22_22_20-My new neighbors.png

If you can see she is already are a Demon but the hint still say : Talk to Kat in your Room.

I have finished all other charakters, so is this a Bug or did i missed something ?

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
First of all , thanks for sharing the game, i have had a lot of fun.
Only 1 Point that i dont like so much, to many Woman with enormous Breasts, but of course thats only my opinion.

But i have a question.
It looks like i have a Bug with Kat

View attachment 1614823

If you can see she is already are a Demon but the hint still say : Talk to Kat in your Room.

I have finished all other charakters, so is this a Bug or did i missed something ?
Could be you need to talk to her so that occasionally she will wake you up in the morning. That is what I get when I hover over her image.

Last edited:

ipaqi

May 5, 2017
ok that sucks. I was looking forward to seeing how he was going to impliment it, I was hoping for some kind of pimping/sharing action because the content as it stands is a little bland for my tastes, Do you know where this other version is, is it made yet, what it's called?

Rmaximus
Hopeful he'll delete that introduction when he does his next update. having such contradictions works against him from both the non-NTR and pro-NTR crowds.
Probably all it was ever going to be was th neighbors' dad
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and taking over the world, taking all the women for himself like your character does.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Probably all it was ever going to be was th neighbors' dad
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and taking over the world, taking all the women for himself like your character does.
well there was also Abbys Ex at the store and the guy who beat you up in the gym, and that just the ones I've encountered (I don't think I'm very far in only done my own household).
But what I was mainly hoping for was expanding on the demon angle, as you corrupt the women into your harem, you also corrupt men into being your minions (who possibly challenge you for alpha spot if they think you are weak), not to mention the possiblity of gifting women to their respective ex's in exchange for stuff, betraying their love/trust, and getting some new levels of corruption scenes

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
Could be you need to talk to her so that occasionally she will wake you up in the morning. That is what I get when I hover over her image.
Arggg, pardon me, i have talked to her daughter Maria the whole time....
"Those who can read have a clear advantage"....

Thx for the Tip

Reactions: DMon1981

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
compressed version 4,75GB
PC:
MAC:
17k images... 1800 webm ...

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:

Daxcris

Mar 12, 2020
Pls, i really need help. I cant open the game, I dont even get an error it just does not open. I tried different downloads, even copying the folder game in another Renpy game and it does not work. Anyone knows whats may be happening?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Pls, i really need help. I cant open the game, I dont even get an error it just does not open. I tried different downloads, even copying the folder game in another Renpy game and it does not work. Anyone knows whats may be happening?
you might want to give more info, which version are you having problems with, what operating system are you using, Describe what you see, ie does a blank window open? does anything show in task manager etc

maybe check your directory structure, I had this kind of issue when I had #'s and @'s in folder titles, maybe try running it in a root folder. Other than that I don't think I've had any issues getting renpy to start.

I can't imagine why you would think copying another Games "game" folder would help

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
When I get to the point where the club is mine, and I have most of the women, I cannot get anything to open to me. MC room is locked, no people to be found EXCEPT at the club, or police station, can't go see aunt, Lilith and the girls place seems abandoned. What the???
Is there a patch, or did I just do something out of order, and THAT crashed the game??? Help is needed, jik someone else has this happen.

zacman200

Sep 2, 2018
been playing through the game recently, and HO BOY is ally's situation tragic, i can get liking making girls dumber, but doing it to a 3 year old kid via a curse that makes them mindless is really harsh, it makes me not want to even TRY cammy's expanded route, because i don't want ally to suffer more

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes