ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
anyone else having a weird occurrence where the game thinks Megan's house is instead the aunt's house having the wrong navigation buttons at the bottom?

im reinstalling just to make sure since the update patch literally added nothing to my file so idk full reinstall 8hour download

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
anyone else having a weird occurrence where the game thinks Megan's house is instead the aunt's house having the wrong navigation buttons at the bottom?

im reinstalling just to make sure since the update patch literally added nothing to my file so idk full reinstall 8hour download
Did you also copy the files from the Update-Folder? After extracting the Update-Patch you have a Folder with "Update 1.0-pc" or something like this. The new content is in this Folder, copy it into your Main Folder of the game and you are good to go.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
......... Just small update?
Yeah, it is only one Transformation-Path. Quite a small Update, you will be done pretty fast. And not really my favorite transformation personally, but tastes differ. (I like Bimbos, but her transformation overall was not really eventful)

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Yeah, it is only one Transformation-Path. Quite a small Update, you will be done pretty fast. And not really my favorite transformation personally, but tastes differ. (I like Bimbos, but her transformation overall was not really eventful)
thank you for this. I was about to waste my time downloading a near 10g file just to find out it was this. Holy crap.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
View attachment 1271208
Overview:
You are just a guy living a normal life, until one day your weird new neighbors show up to introduce themselves, what follows will change your world forever. The game is a sandbox, with a focus on corrupting and building your own harem of girls, that will become their hottest selves through magic (Body modification, breast and ass expansion, height, etc ).​
Sure would be nice if there were a torrent...

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes