jafarian

May 25, 2017
I have questions, that upload haven one seems sus. I don't know if I fell for something but the free download didn't even give me a proper file and it tried installing something. Anyone else have issues with it?

DrDoom57

Jun 9, 2020
When you do updates where can i redownload and will my saves still exist?

Also whats the difference in the hint section between "no more content," "no more content for now," and "no more content in this update." the first and last i mentioned seem pretty self explanatory but the "no more content for now," not so much, does that mean i have to trigger some kind of event or is it just another way to "no more content for this update?"

airze

Feb 8, 2018
When you do updates where can i redownload and will my saves still exist?

Also whats the difference in the hint section between "no more content," "no more content for now," and "no more content in this update." the first and last i mentioned seem pretty self explanatory but the "no more content for now," not so much, does that mean i have to trigger some kind of event or is it just another way to "no more content for this update?"
Save tend to be saved in two location for ren'py game first would be in the games save folder the other is in C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\"game name"\save
Most times with ren'py games you can download the new update the play from where you left off by simply lunching the game click load and off you go as long as there game has no save's in the game folder it will default to your save in the ren'py folder witch would be the last one you made well playing but some times saves are broken by updates so...

Reactions: DrDoom57

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Sadly no word as to when was set for before December 25 but was moved to January 4-5 but no update from Dev after there post giving that new date back on December 29

DrDoom57

Jun 9, 2020
Save tend to be saved in two location for ren'py game first would be in the games save folder the other is in C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\"game name"\save
Most times with ren'py games you can download the new update the play from where you left off by simply lunching the game click load and off you go as long as there game has no save's in the game folder it will default to your save in the ren'py folder witch would be the last one you made well playing but some times saves are broken by updates so...
Thanks for answering the first half of my questions, but i am still wondering the differences for "no more content for now" before i got everyone to the point that there are the "no more content for now" hint popped up and then i trigured an event and then there was a bit more content. At the moment i have most of the girls to the "no more content for now" hint but dont know how to trigger the rest of the content.

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
Thanks for answering the first half of my questions, but i am still wondering the differences for "no more content for now" before i got everyone to the point that there are the "no more content for now" hint popped up and then i trigured an event and then there was a bit more content. At the moment i have most of the girls to the "no more content for now" hint but dont know how to trigger the rest of the content.
If you can't see anything more for those characters, then that's it for now. You won't know if there will be more content until there is. If you keep trying to find something new and you don't, you've reached the end of the current content.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
They normally isn't more events at that point from want iv seen

Someonethatshere

Jan 17, 2022
Getting api-ms-win-crt-convert-l1-1-0.dll is missing whenever I try to run this. Played other games before and it's the first time I've ran into this problem. Tried Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2015 to 2021 install and repair but no dice. Files not missing but it can't find it I think. Even tried copy and paste directly to the game folder. Anyone ran into this problem before or know a fix because it's driving me insane that I can't figure it out lol

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
Getting api-ms-win-crt-convert-l1-1-0.dll is missing whenever I try to run this. Played other games before and it's the first time I've ran into this problem. Tried Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2015 to 2021 install and repair but no dice. Files not missing but it can't find it I think. Even tried copy and paste directly to the game folder. Anyone ran into this problem before or know a fix because it's driving me insane that I can't figure it out lol
Try checking the integrity of the system files. (win+r -> cmd -> enter -> sfc /scannow -> enter) Make sure that cmd is run as administrator.
You can try registering dll manually.
Download api-ms-win-crt-convert-l1-1-0.dll, paste him into C:\Windows\SysWOW64 and C:\Windows\System32
Then win+r -> regsvr32.exe C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-crt-convert-l1-1-0.dll -> enter
Then win+r -> regsvr32.exe C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-crt-convert-l1-1-0.dll -> enter
Reboot ur OS.
If you have Windows 7, install windows 11 KB2999226

Reactions: Someonethatshere

Someonethatshere

Jan 17, 2022
Try checking the integrity of the system files. (win+r -> cmd -> enter -> sfc /scannow -> enter) Make sure that cmd is run as administrator.
You can try registering dll manually.
Download api-ms-win-crt-convert-l1-1-0.dll, paste him into C:\Windows\SysWOW64 and C:\Windows\System32
Then win+r -> regsvr32.exe C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-crt-convert-l1-1-0.dll -> enter
Then win+r -> regsvr32.exe C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-crt-convert-l1-1-0.dll -> enter
Reboot ur OS.
If you have Windows 7, install windows 11 KB2999226
I did check the integrity all good but not manually doing more than just system 32 and syswow 64 so I'm hoping for the best. I'll install KB2999226 as well and thanks for the assistance it really helps.

DrDoom57

Jun 9, 2020
If you can't see anything more for those characters, then that's it for now. You won't know if there will be more content until there is. If you keep trying to find something new and you don't, you've reached the end of the current content.
thanks for the help

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes