Skallabjorn

Jun 29, 2017
guys anyone have a save file right after the orgy my game is bugged and i can't complete the last two characters
Sorry about the delay on the answer to your problem, I just encountered the problem myself today.

That being said, I have (I think) good news. I figured out how to fix this, where it happens, what to do to avoid it, and why I think it happens (in case the dev reads this).

How to fix: Go to saveeditoronline <dot> com, upload your save and change the "timed" flag to 7. Save the resulting file over your bugged save. Done! Play may now continue as normal. (Note: I did this from a bugged save that was saved at the police station. I have not tested this solution from other locations).

Where it happens: When interacting with Valerie at "late night" at the police station. Talk or sex, does not matter, any interaction will do it.

What to do to avoid: You may interact with Valerie at any other time at the police station, and in your room (your room/late night is the only other repeatable for valerie outside the police station I have found so far) without issue, just avoid interacting late night/police station until there is a bugfix.

Why it happens (from a non-codemonkey): The Valerie/late night/police station timed variable increments to 8 (an invalid time state, I think), rather than decrementing to 1, like other late night interactions with a time counter seem to do.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: accountant2992

Skallabjorn

Jun 29, 2017
куда в водить код и можите дать сейв гдето с середины игры у меня всё слетело
If I understand the translation correctly (I do not speak Russian, or read Cyrillic), my previous post should help.

OZB!

Dec 5, 2020
For some reason i cant seem to progress on the Morningstar's daughters routes. Both of their hints blanked out for no reason. Thank you guys for your help.

Jdog765

Jan 7, 2019
For some reason i cant seem to progress on the Morningstar's daughters routes. Both of their hints blanked out for no reason. Thank you guys for your help.
Get both of their affection to the next milestone like 25 or something

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
That's because 1.0 doesn't always mean the end of the game.
I know it's not the end of the game. Even when you are done people should still be places for you to repeat stuff. What I am am saying is AS A BUG every single location becomes empty at every time at one point thus effectively locking the game entirely.

Drope

Mar 16, 2018
Stuck on 2nd day. Can't find the school in 30 mins. let alone in 3!!
and the school adress in the Book of faces doesnt work!

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
I believe I have found a bug. When Ally is ready, and the hint says leave the house, you find her in an alley being accosted by a jerk.||She breaks his arm, you take her for pie, and a spa visit|| Once you have her back home, and tucked in, you leave. When you leave, the map refuses to let you go anywhere or forward time.
Sort of a "no_exit"
type of situation. Please advise.

Last edited:

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
I believe I have found a bug. When Ally is ready, and the hint says leave the house, you find her in an alley being accosted by a jerk.||She breaks his arm, you take her for pie, and a spa visit|| Once you have her back home, and tucked in, you leave. When you leave, the map refuses to let you go anywhere or forward time.
Sort of a "no_exit"
type of situation. Please advise.
This is the previously reported "there is no one in any location and the game locks" issue.

petertavy

Aug 21, 2020
Apology if this is known, I searched... When I go to Megan's house at the bottom of the screen are
7 buttons which include: Kate & Lena's room, Chloe's room, Betty's room. These belong in Kate's
house. The other 4 buttons also send you to places in Kate's house.

I suspect that the file megan_home.rpy may be damaged. It is only 525 bytes

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
The May 3 body types story was way better than the Michelle one. Michelle started too hot and didn’t have anywhere to go and she was already a stripper so there wasn’t much corruption either. Would have been cool if she became a fitness model or something maybe but the previous story was better.

The May bimbo path should have had a trip to a surgeon like how the goth path went to tattoos shop.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
The May 3 body types story was way better than the Michelle one. Michelle started too hot and didn’t have anywhere to go and she was already a stripper so there wasn’t much corruption either. Would have been cool if she became a fitness model or something maybe but the previous story was better.

The May bimbo path should have had a trip to a surgeon like how the goth path went to tattoos shop.
It would make 0 sense why 1 path should require a surgeon when every other pair of Boobs in this game was enlarged by just demonic power.

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
It would make 0 sense why 1 path should require a surgeon when every other pair of Boobs in this game was enlarged by just demonic power.
Do we care about logic in a fun game.

Tattoos came from magic and we went to tattoo shop anyways. Great scene.

Bimbo come from surgeon so surgeon scene would be fun too. Also, bimbos should be more fake looking.

• Angry
Reactions: Strijoca

blobgob

Jun 24, 2017
Hi, please tell me in which tools you can do such graphics and animation?
The graphics were made using the Honey Select editor, really awesome game by itself but the editor (separate program where you can pose the characters) is the best.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes