Someonethatshere

Jan 17, 2022
Try checking the integrity of the system files. (win+r -> cmd -> enter -> sfc /scannow -> enter) Make sure that cmd is run as administrator.
You can try registering dll manually.
Download api-ms-win-crt-convert-l1-1-0.dll, paste him into C:\Windows\SysWOW64 and C:\Windows\System32
Then win+r -> regsvr32.exe C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-crt-convert-l1-1-0.dll -> enter
Then win+r -> regsvr32.exe C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-crt-convert-l1-1-0.dll -> enter
Reboot ur OS.
If you have Windows 7, install windows 11 KB2999226
Tiny update it worked and got it running thanks for the help.

Reactions: Dementor_ene

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Bug where after you finish the story the games has no locations accessible is still happening. You go to the city map and get stuck there, unable to go anywhere or find anyone, so the game is softlocked.

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
hey, where is megan's home??
can't find it anywhere on the map, but need to get there to continue the story with martha.
can anyone help me?

Kai666

Feb 19, 2019
View attachment 1271208

Overview:
You are just a guy living a normal life, until one day your weird new neighbors show up to introduce themselves, what follows will change your world forever. The game is a sandbox, with a focus on corrupting and building your own harem of girls, that will become their hottest selves through magic (Body modification, breast and ass expansion, height, etc ).​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-05
Release Date: 2021-10-20
Developer: Rmaximus -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Game: Realms of Lust
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - GDRIVE - -
Mac: - MEGA -
GDRIVE - -
Torrent

Update patch
Win/Linux
: - MEGA -
GDRIVE - -
Mac: - MEGA - - -
GDRIVE
Other: COMPRESSED*

Patches:

Extras: GUIDE -
SAVES

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 717043 View attachment 717044 View attachment 717047 View attachment 717048 View attachment 717049 View attachment 717056 View attachment 869718
I hope this is not the end

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
Downloaded what was supposed to be the update patch from workupload, it was an .iso, and wasn't the game patch, but something else. Please advise, as I have no knowledge in .iso programs, other than to know they were the original "digital downloads" of games and movies, etc.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Downloaded what was supposed to be the update patch from workupload, it was an .iso, and wasn't the game patch, but something else. Please advise, as I have no knowledge in .iso programs, other than to know they were the original "digital downloads" of games and movies, etc.
According to some others here, on workupload website theire is some malicious software who change the real download with something others. I guess, it is the usuall third party software/addon on their site and not the workupload site itself, but that is my opinion. (https://f95zone.to/threads/anonfiles-potentially-distributing-virus.106095/, https://f95zone.to/threads/remove-anonfile-support.105502/, as well as the approved file host list and the recommendation for some of them https://f95zone.to/threads/approved-file-hosts-updated-2021-12-22.3432/)

For you either active some script blocking addon or ad blocking addon on your browser, as this is one of the usually attack vector for threarts, use another site or use a download manager like .

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes