RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

DannyDs

Jun 17, 2018
Dear lord baby Jesus, these models are ugly.
I don't get it why honey select models are this ugly, I've seen some absolutely stunning cards, but almost every HS games on this site has ugly models.
I don't get it why these Devs go through all this work to make a game but put like 30 sec to create their characters.

• Angry
Reactions: noobchan51515

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I don't get it why honey select models are this ugly, I've seen some absolutely stunning cards, but almost every HS games on this site has ugly models.
I don't get it why these Devs go through all this work to make a game but put like 30 sec to create their characters.
Couldn't disagree more, I think HS models are among the best looking used in those style of games, sure Daz models can potentially look better (with more options for a talented artist), but they can also turn out like emotionless barbie dolls.

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
hi any one i need help all i see is MC room when you go to kitchen or any room you can't see any thing it's all black out. need help win 7 PC.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
One thing I hate about many of these games, seems particulary common with Honey Select builds.
Is they get naked way to early. it always seems to follow the same schedule
  1. Teir 1 clothes; normal decent respectable work clothes
  2. Teir 2 clothes; shorter but still mostly decent casual clothes
  3. Teir 3 clothes; nasty/slutty clothing that you wouldn't see on anyone except a $5 hooker
  4. Teir 4 clothes; Nude
I wish there was an option to lockout teirs 3 and 4, I hate the cheap and slutty look and naked is just boring. A perfect example in this game is the maid, her teir 2 outfit is perfectly sexy, particulary when she isn't wearing panties, a superb sex scene with her would be, to come up behind her as she worked, bending her over a table, lifting her skirt and fucking her into ahegao, as she returns to her senses her adjusts her skirt back into place hoping nobody notices the damp patch as it absorbs the cum running out her overflowing pussy, or the smell as her body heat causes it to grow intensify as her workday progresses.

Clothes are great for erotica, they help define curves, capture details like stains and damp patches. personally I think tits and asses look best when they are stretching a thin piece of fabric, and all the undressing options are a form of foreplay in it's own right.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I honestly couldn't disagree more. I think that most of the HS models in this game, and other good ones, are hot. And while they're somewhat simple, they look much better than the strange looking, bony, angry looking women in many run of the mill Western games. Plus the sex scenes are a lot hotter than what seems to be simple to do with the Western software too.

Kraze99

Sep 22, 2017
Is the incest patch bugged? It won't even start with it in the 'game' folder

Only thing I found when I searched for it was going into the file and editing a '=' sign somewhere, but when I opened it all I got was gibberish.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Only thing I found when I searched for it was going into the file and editing a '=' sign somewhere, but when I opened it all I got was gibberish.

You sure it's the patches fault? it worked fine for me (I didn't mess with it).
Delete the game, reinstall it and try it without the patch to determine if the fault lies there.

Reactions: c3p0

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
hi Rmaximus megan's home never pops up in map because condition marta_stage>=1, should be 0 (zero)
because she starts at 0 (zero)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes