Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
I didn't say that there wasn't any game completed at 1.0.
Actually, you did. In English, the word "never" means "not ever" when used in that context.

You were saying that if it's 1.0 it means that it's completed....
Really? Where did I say that?

Then why do you care about people saying it is complete.
I do not care about people saying it is complete (or not). I do care about people making an absolute statement ("Being 1.0 in this forum never meant that a game is complete...") that is untrue. If you had taken the time to think about what I actually wrote, you might have noticed that the issue I raised had to do with blatant falsehood rather than completion.

Last edited:

AfroM

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017
honestly in my oppinion, not that the patch is bad or anything, but iw as expectiong a bit more out of the patch like, your supose to transform the bodies of the girl, might be breast or ass, and yet in half the new girls you cant do that, and for almost 2 months of wait..well.. was expectiong a bit more, but i dont know maybe its just me taht is a bit frustrated whit this new release and how the game is slightly ignoring some parts of the game :unsure:

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
I ment a walkthrough for the conversations/choices
most of the those question don't really have much consequence beyond what body shape (in case of Maria how weather or not you engage in bdsm with her) the girls will look. pic whatever sounds the most appealing, or be lunatic like me and have 3 separate saves rank each choice from favorite to least favorite

Mar 12, 2018
when I hit H to hide the UI it is no longer working for me. anyone else have this issue? Also, I really hope we can have Michelle, she is great and needs help.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
anyone have a guide
top left of the game there is a cellphone icon. click on it for the in game integrated guide telling you exactly what the next step is

although be aware that sometimes it says "no more new content" and it is wrong. there is new content still. so after all girls say it try interacting with them a bit

OverLord gamer

Nov 27, 2018
most of the those question don't really have much consequence beyond what body shape (in case of Maria how weather or not you engage in bdsm with her) the girls will look. pic whatever sounds the most appealing, or be lunatic like me and have 3 separate saves rank each choice from favorite to least favorite
ah that's basically what I was referring to I didn't know if it'd changed much or not

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I ment a walkthrough for the conversations/choices
Choice 1: At the start of the game you will be asked to become an incubus. Yes makes you a chad. you fuck all the girls. No makes you a cuck, another man is the incubus and he will fuck all the girls in your life, stealing them away
Choice 2: Your maid's daughter has 2 routes, romance or discipline. Choose the one you prefer.
Choice 3 & 4: two girls give you a choice on how they will look after you transform them into demons
Choice 5: one of the demon girls will give you a choice on her new default boob size after her curse is lifted. (she can still temporarily shapeshift those though)

Those are the only choices in the game.
Every time you talk to a girl you gain +1 affection. Typically every 5 affection points you will find that affection can no longer progress until you visit a certain location (varies) and trigger a cutscene which will advance her transformation and unlock raising affection again.

You do not make any choices when talking to girls. It is an automatic scene whose content depend on the girl corruption rank as well as on whether you are a cuck or a chad.
Well ok, if the girl is highly corrupted then sometime when you talk to them you will get a choice like "fuck girl A" or "fuck girl B". it has no effect on the game and you can repeat it as many times as you want

edit: note that this lack of choice is not necessarily a bad thing. I am enjoying this game a lot. Just saying that a walk-through is redundant

Last edited:
Reactions: Jin56 and Loganfin

Shwetabh

Sep 8, 2020
Michelle now works at the store but I can't see her on the character screen and I am tired of talking to her, please help

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes