Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
The boobs on the "awoken" women are big, but so far none are stupidly big. I am holding out hope for a gigantically boobed demoness in the future!
In this Update, Michelle might be your taste. She starts already big (basically as big as most turned women), but on one of her routes, you can make her much bigger.

thevemeric

Aug 18, 2018
Hello!

Does anybody have a save that starts at 0.8? My save was on my old laptop and the hard drive it got corrupted
would be much appreciated

Zythnel

Jan 3, 2020
Seems animations are broken and doesn't play in game? The webms seems alright checking on my file directory

blagblag50

Mar 31, 2020
Hello, I'm kinda stuck in raising michelle affection after the event in the market in which I choose the body type of her. I can't find her anywhere. Anyone knows how to raise her affection?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Hello, I'm kinda stuck in raising michelle affection after the event in the market in which I choose the body type of her. I can't find her anywhere. Anyone knows how to raise her affection?
She should be at the market in the afternoons.

TwinSideWings

Jan 28, 2018
Have the same issue. Also update it from 0.95 to 1.0 (windows) and continued from a save, yet have Michelle on small boobs, but error is the same.
Currently downloading the whole game and try to see if that fix it, but ETA is 3.5 h (I miss Nopy).
if that fix it, please upload pic greta_lev2_43a!

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
There's a bug, after you bang the police girl in the station. You go back to your house but the map become your room.

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
You literally missed the point.

Yes, some gaming studios do use 1.0, 2.0 etc (which I did mention) to signify different stages of development to the public.

The only purpose of that is to give users a readable format.

But the entire discussion is irrelevant considering the fact that there are numerous games on this site that have had a 1.0 and are marked as complete. While others are not marked as complete. Some even start as 1.0. Games that get a "season 2" or whatever are not marked as complete.

Version numbers are irrelevant.

I can't say I'm familiar with cinema and the way Hollywood does things, but I seriously doubt they put version numbers on movies. Would be funny though.

I'm not even sure what your argument here is because it's so incoherent. Are you arguing that they would update your imaginary version number when they simply changed the title? When they "added graphics" etc? Your argument makes no sense.

What you're describing, apart from the rework, of course, is simply bringing something to a new medium. Superman, Spiderman, etc did not get new "version" numbers simply because they were brought from the world of comics to the silver screen or videogames or whatever.

That said, the complete tag has been removed which is good considering there's so much content that's "missing".
The original movie was called Star Wars and there was no episode numbers plus many people did not like all the extra cheesy graphics they added to the first 3 movies (4, 5, 6) later on.

We always upscale it but we could down scale it. If we brought Star Wars(the same story) to Visual Novel format, you would have point of view of Luke. Decisions could be made by yourself to change the story. That could be a V2.0.

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
The original movie was called Star Wars and there was no episode numbers plus many people did not like all the extra cheesy graphics they added to the first 3 movies (4, 5, 6) later on.
Irrelevant to the discussion at hand.
We always upscale it but we could down scale it. If we brought Star Wars(the same story) to Visual Novel format, you would have point of view of Luke. Decisions could be made by yourself to change the story. That could be a V2.0.
Yes. You could assign an arbitrary number to it. V2.0. Or V69.0 Or whatever you like.

Doesn't change the fact that it is arbitrary and serves no real purpose. Nor does it change the fact that they don't seem to use such labels in Hollywood.

ArxInvicta

Aug 8, 2017
GDrive link down? tells me " Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time. "

Literally the only hoster that would allow downloading something of that size without having to download for 2 1/2 days

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
is there anyway to trigger the cammy, ally finale when the mouse hovering over them is blank? I have the same bug as another commenter who said, "i seem to have gotten a bug with cammy and ally. their route is not over and i have nothing when i put my mouse on their profile. "
Same bug here.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes