decio15

Jul 5, 2017
how can i raise the affection of michelle in the last update i just had the path choice in the market but i can' find her anymore and i'm stucked on 5 affection.

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
the game is just not worth it
There are worst games that have cheat and walkthrough Mods done for them what makes this one "not worth it"? Just because you may not like the game does not mean other people don't I am not going to say Restore Her Career and telling the people there that game is not worth it.

xeon_1

Dec 30, 2019
So, yeah, no Nopy and Drive and all of that, but come on. These hosts are probably the worst choices out there, specially for such a massive game. Torrents or at least a mildly better website would be much appreciated
Nopy has been shutdown due to a payment processor issue

Thinhkun

May 15, 2020
View attachment 1271208

Overview:
You are just a guy living a normal life, until one day your weird new neighbors show up to introduce themselves, what follows will change your world forever. The game is a sandbox, with a focus on corrupting and building your own harem of girls, that will become their hottest selves through magic (Body modification, breast and ass expansion, height, etc ).​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-05
Release Date: 2021-10-20
Developer: Rmaximus -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Game: Realms of Lust
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - GDRIVE - -
Mac: - MEGA -
GDRIVE - -
Torrent

Update patch
Win/Linux
: - MEGA -
GDRIVE - -
Mac: - MEGA - - -
GDRIVE
Other: COMPRESSED*

Patches:

Extras: GUIDE -
SAVES

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 717043 View attachment 717044 View attachment 717047 View attachment 717048 View attachment 717049 View attachment 717056 View attachment 869718
nice game im downloading now :3

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
It could be mislabeled because the dev called the version 1.0, or the dev might want to make a part 2 since the game is getting to almost 10 GB. I can let you know in 6 hours when it downloads :Kappa:
Wth you really have that slow net?? XD me 10 giga it down in 25 mins

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.6
Size: 9117M
SHA1SUM: 3087300c8945546bc231532fdb6f793bcd80c46d
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Reactions: qwertyuiop990!

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
hopefully someone will compress this. id love to try it but it will take a day to download with my internet :(

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
Great game :)
The plot is pretty funny, the girls are pretty (although unfortunately pretty standard HS assets).
Too bad that very few footjob scenes :cry:
Also would like more short characters :sneaky:
Good luck and inspiration to the author!

Reactions: Ssato243

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Great game :)
The plot is pretty funny, the girls are pretty (although unfortunately pretty standard HS assets).
Too bad that very few footjob scenes :cry:
Also would like more short characters :sneaky:
Good luck and inspiration to the author!
I've seen some games with hs models using custom animations but that stuff must take a lot of time to create.

Joeker

Aug 5, 2017
Great game, fresh plot, really enjoy that you can choose a path for transforming some of the girls. BUT (I know, this was inevitable) calling Michelle "Michie" is... problematic. Don't know how many Germans are affected by that (or even part of your audience), but Michie is the name of a 200 pound guy who likes drinking beer a lot.

Again, thanks for the hard work. Just thought I'd let you know that your choice of nicknames might leave unfortunate images in some people's heads.

TwinSideWings

Jan 28, 2018
Rmaximus there is this minor bug after this pic 1636143294908.png
how i got this :
- i update the game from 0.95 to 1.0 windows
- continue the game from previous save game
- i choose michelle to keep her current apperance (not too big, not small)

after this pic there is a lebian scene and two pic before and after the scene. they are supposed to show the original boobs michelle has but michelle show the huge boob one. greta_lev2_43a is also not found.

i hope it will help you

Reactions: c3p0 and jxd

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Rmaximus there is this minor bug after this pic View attachment 1486232
how i got this :
- i update the game from 0.95 to 1.0 windows
- continue the game from previous save game
- i choose michelle to keep her current apperance (not too big, not small)

after this pic there is a lebian scene and two pic before and after the scene. they are supposed to show the original boobs michelle has but michelle show the huge boob one. greta_lev2_43a is also not found.

i hope it will help you
Have the same issue. Also update it from 0.95 to 1.0 (windows) and continued from a save, yet have Michelle on small boobs, but error is the same.
Currently downloading the whole game and try to see if that fix it, but ETA is 3.5 h (I miss Nopy).

Reactions: Xerxes-420
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes