TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I was afraid this would happen. Another game that didn't quite live up to its potential, and now, is complete despite the feeling that there's just so much more content to go.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
This cannot yet be done, One sister still has a friend and the friends mother to corrupt, and the other set is only half way done. Also, the blind nun, and the warrior that works for/with her.
It could be mislabeled because the dev called the version 1.0, or the dev might want to make a part 2 since the game is getting to almost 10 GB. I can let you know in 6 hours when it downloads :Kappa:

Reactions: Hentai058

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Thanks for completing the game. I noticed it was running out of steam a few updates ago. Most programmers abandons instead of complete. Some of these games can be a complete game without being a complete story, leave the people wanting more.

Minavi

Aug 13, 2016
If the game is completed, does that mean the NTR path where you don't follow the neighbors wishes is finally in or did that get scrapped?

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
no indications that the game is completed on the patreon, I think that the fact that this is V 1.0 automatically marked the game as completed but I think we'll get many more updates (I hope)

EDIT : Played it, absolutely no reference to it being completed, it's a normal update.

Also sad that greta doesn't get body changes (maybe get them based on what you picked for michelle :O)

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Has the dev confirmed that is in fact completed or people just assumed it is because it's 1.0?

vnpowa

Apr 14, 2018
Nothing in the new content points specifically to it ending in my opinion.

My best guess is that v1.0 was simply the next update and in the future they'll keep increasing the version like others games here.
Otherwise it might be starting with a part 2 as this game is fairly straightforward plotwise and there are only a few decisions that could be turned into options at the start of a new game in part 2.

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Has the dev confirmed that is in fact completed or people just assumed it is because it's 1.0?
v1.0 means its is complete and sense it is story based
V2.0 would be chapter 2(some type of second story). If this was game play based then V2.0 could be a complete rework.

Stellaris is a good example. Version V1.0 was pretty easy and a complete game. V2.0 they completely changed how the AI worked and how much you needed to micro manage everything. While making this comment I was trying to find the version it appears to be on Version 3.0. They seem to be using the same assets but the back ground programing must be completely reworked. Maybe your officers and advisers will be more useful but take more control away from you.

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Ya we need to make torrent links the norm.
Mega is okay for small to mid side downloads but the other servers are slow to the point of failure.

Reactions: simulato

Ddraigon

Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2020
can someone upload a compressed version of the main download
This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 8.90 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 3.53 GB
- - -

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Ya we need to make torrent links the norm.
Mega is okay for small to mid side downloads but the other servers are slow to the point of failure.
the dev doesn't know how to compress files...nor has ever shown interest into making torrents...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
v1.0 means its is complete and sense it is story based
V2.0 would be chapter 2(some type of second story). If this was game play based then V2.0 could be a complete rework.

Stellaris is a good example. Version V1.0 was pretty easy and a complete game. V2.0 they completely changed how the AI worked and how much you needed to micro manage everything. While making this comment I was trying to find the version it appears to be on Version 3.0. They seem to be using the same assets but the back ground programing must be completely reworked. Maybe your officers and advisers will be more useful but take more control away from you.
Being 1.0 in this forum never meant that a game is complete, the numbers in the update are very often meaningless and aren't really an indicator of how close a game is to being finished. There are plenty of examples of that on this forum. I was looking at the dev's patreon and there isn't any thing there that hints at the game being finished so it was most likely a mistake from staff.

DECYPHER

Apr 26, 2017
can someone upload a torrent link since nopy isnt working anymore R.I.P nopy
Agreed. Is there any other known file hosting site that doesn't have a stupid daily cap like MEGA? Torrents would need to be the new norm for all uploads if there's no site as good as Nopy was.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes