RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
May, Lin and Rin.
depending on the answer you give to one of them (what kind of girls you like "bimbo//big tiddy goth//you are fine like that" you'll get transfromation for the 3 of them based on your answer (they turn bimbo, big tiddy goth or stay with their current body shape)

sadly no "amazon with 6 pack" answer

yet

Reactions: Loganfin

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
depending on the answer you give to one of them (what kind of girls you like "bimbo//big tiddy goth//you are fine like that" you'll get transfromation for the 3 of them based on your answer (they turn bimbo, big tiddy goth or stay with their current body shape)

sadly no "amazon with 6 pack" answer

yet
I must have completely missed that part. I have no memory of it. Thank you. Maybe I'll start over with the next update.

LokiSalmon

Jul 7, 2017
Update is active for the public!

(These aren't my links, I'm just copying from the Patreon post.)

Windows Full

Windows Update only

MAC FULL

MAC UPDATE ONLY

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
My New Neighbors [v1.0] [Rmaximus] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 8.90 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 3.53 GB
- - -

Original Mac Size: 8.86 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 3.50 GB
- - -

Original Update Size: 485 MB
Compressed Update Size:190 MB
-

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
How do I report this for shady shenanigans? Bad downloads. Garbage links. Perfect garbage.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Oh man it's completed and no pregnancy tag? Eh my hopes dashed in firey disappointment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Budman59

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
I vaguely remember when this game was in its beginning stages the dev hinted at a NTR bad ending route if you chose to not become a demon. Would have been cool to see the "Father Demon" from the beginning competing with the MC on how fast they could bang or corrupt the girls and a choice to let the MC lose. Still a great game. I was also kinda hoping corrupting the girls too much would make them too cock hungry and if you didnt satisfy their urges they would satisfy themselves. Or a sharing option.

Still a great game and still the dev delivered. Very impressive game and awesome consistency. Hopefully the next one has virtually no sandbox or grind and we get some Double penetration and exhibitionist scenes. I rarely play these games immersed from the perspective of the MC unless I like the main character or I can identify with the MC. So playing a game where the MC gets cucked because hes a scrawny SIMP annoying AF is fine with me. I've even started enjoying playing female prot games because from the female prospective you seem to have more control over the lewdness and corruption.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes