Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Not sure if this bugs been reported, didn't find anything after a quick search though. I go to Megans house after 1st visit and get Kates house map.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
1.0 had a surprisingly large amount of new content. I usually expect very little from each subsequent version. But this version added a ton of new stuff

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I am completely stuck on the Michelle path. It says to talk to her in the store. I see her there, I click the option to "Talk to Michelle" and then nothing happens, no dialogue or anything. I have tried on the last few releases and nothing has changed.

First there is this screen...
screenshot0001.png

Then this screen...
screenshot0002.png

When I click on the Michelle option, it just takes me back to the first screen except with the chat icon. Just have to leave the store via map. So what am I doing wrong?

Edit: Found a workaround. Used saveeditoronline to edit her affection from 4 to 5 and it triggered the next step.

Last edited:

Shaidov

Oct 26, 2020
Hello everyone, can you tell me if it is no longer possible to pump the relationship?

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
What happened to the hints? I recall them being... somewhat useful at best. But that's still at least something more than random guessing with no indication if you're actually getting closer to anything new or not. Did saves break at some point or something? I haven't played in a bit, so I expected it to be less than nearly impossible to find much new...

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of My New Neighbours 1.0
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc etc...
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mods can be added to the "Documents/Wills747/mynew.neighbours/game/" folder but compatibility is not guaranteed.
Mega
Note: New game saves and "game" folder location. You shouldn't notice anything, I will move your saves and mods.(if installed)
Updated my Android port to 1.0

NothMeh

Jun 15, 2021
i can't find michelle in the store after choosing a path. everytime i went into the store, i can only interact with abby, karen or zoe. am i missing something? like is there something i need click on instead of the chat button to interact with her? i tired changing her aff so tht i can proceed to the next stage, but is stuck on the "talk to her at store on the afternoon" hint

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes