Ren'Py Completed My Normal Family [Final] [Firenzo]

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes

husky6

Jan 25, 2019
need help..
i've already installed the 4 cams but the ivy spying 5 times in one day event, did not start..it kept saying i can only visit ivy once per day..
mc lover is at 40, ivy's trust is at 10..
how do i start ivy's event?..

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
need help..
i've already installed the 4 cams but the ivy spying 5 times in one day event, did not start..it kept saying i can only visit ivy once per day..
mc lover is at 40, ivy's trust is at 10..
how do i start ivy's event?..
Now you have to spy on Ivy while she masturbates in five different rooms one a day...
It's one at day not all in one day.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I have Trust 10 with Ivy, but when i try to enter the Guest Room get a "but this house does not have a guest room. Where Will Ivy be?"

DAFUQ

How do i solve this?

edit: ARGH finally found the f**king Hotspot mentioned in the walkthrough. Damn text that doesn't point what screen to check for ridiculous tiny invisible letters.....

Last edited:

Akshay2538

Feb 7, 2019
I have Trust 10 with Ivy, but when i try to enter the Guest Room get a "but this house does not have a guest room. Where Will Ivy be?"

DAFUQ

How do i solve this?

edit: ARGH finally found the f**king Hotspot mentioned in the walkthrough. Damn text that doesn't point what screen to check for ridiculous tiny invisible letters.....
how did you find it I can't seem to locate it

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
how did you find it I can't seem to locate it
At evening, after you click on Ivy's icon and get the "but there's no guest room" message, you try moving the cursor over those drawers (?) on the left side of the fireplace, the black line above the knobs. You can kind of see It on the picture on page 5 of the walkthrough PDF, If you squint a little.

As an aside, the Relationship snapshot from just before the Beach event (page 7 of the PDF) shows Gwenn's Level as SexSlave, but in mine she appears as "Lover", even though everything else is the same. Did i miss anything or is It just some older version bug?

edit: Just confirmed myself it's an old version thing, v3 endgame save basically. Well, time to upgrade my game.

Last edited:

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
You have to use your eyes or eye glasses to locate it
Two little things:

1 - the poster might not have been using the walkthrough when asking.

2 - even If It did, the screenshot is far from that helpful, I myself looked at that image in frustation for minutes before noticing the tiny text.

Not to mention those i lost looking for the hotspot at every other part of the screen due to how unclear the text is at times.

The damn thing goofs up frequently in the v0.1-0.3 parts of the game. So no offense but dial down the snark a bit, pls.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Two little things:

1 - the poster might not have been using the walkthrough when asking.

2 - even If It did, the screenshot is far from that helpful, I myself looked at that image in frustation for minutes before noticing the tiny text.

Not to mention those i lost looking for the hotspot at every other part of the screen due to how unclear the text is at times.

The damn thing goofs up frequently in the v0.1-0.3 parts of the game. So no offense but dial down the snark a bit, pls.
Well IDC not my problem

Reactions: Ero - Sennin
1.60 star(s) 7 Votes