• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

azura34

Jul 13, 2022
I recently had a poll. The results were clear. I will start integrating pregnancies soon in this game so it becomes core part of the story. I am planning for only Main characters as of now. Also side characters are completely optional so player can actually skip them so may not be worth it there.
There is a easy solution for the first game pregnancies which didn’t carried into second game. You could just say babies already delivered between two games and we can go for more babies in second game. Also make more sense storywise.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Help unlock several photos. I replayed it 3 times and did every pose and come inside and come outside yet I am still missing quite a few photos.

Photos Missing:
Episode 1: 9, 37, 38, 53, 54, 55, 62, 73
Episode 2: 3, 4, 6, 8, 15
Episode 3:
Missing thumbnails pictures exist but black thumbnail: 6, 7, 8, 12
Locked: 24

Also Episode 1 shows locked while Episode 2 and 3 you can use the Play.

Reactions: The Coder

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I understand the question and it's fair for you to ask them. I have built the game with assumption of you not getting anyone pregnant, it's not realistic for me to have 2 versions of all the render. But all the questions will be answered in the upcoming versions and I have lots of things planned with proper pregnancy routes in this one, that's the main reason for me to go for a VN to make things easy on myself.
And the wang is due to lights, it's dark in the room so the shadows are bit wonky, I will fix that anyway.
To me it seems like you made it so pregnancy in the first game wasn't canon, just so could retain players that like pregnancy content and those that dislike it, as you made it optional in this game too, so what you're saying about double renders makes no sense, as you'll have to do that anyway.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
So I can't uninstall the game everytime I do its says its being used by another program legit can restart my PC and try to do it and it's being used by another program what gives?

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So I can't uninstall the game everytime I do its says its being used by another program legit can restart my PC and try to do it and it's being used by another program what gives?
Used by another program? Hmmmmm that should not be the case. This is standard renpy build. Maybe the game is stuck in the background, just kill it from task manager

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
To me it seems like you made it so pregnancy in the first game wasn't canon, just so could retain players that like pregnancy content and those that dislike it, as you made it optional in this game too, so what you're saying about double renders makes no sense, as you'll have to do that anyway.
It's not entirely correct. It was cumbersome to have pregnancy integrated deep in first game due to the Sandbox nature of the game, that's the reason why I made it more like optional content. However in this one it will flow as part of the story rather than being optional. Mainly this is easy for me as it's VN. Hope it makes sense now?
Also there were lots of ideas to be done in first game, the game just got too big for me to manage, that's why I went the route of having 2 games and using ideas from First game

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
It's not entirely correct. It was cumbersome to have pregnancy integrated deep in first game due to the Sandbox nature of the game, that's the reason why I made it more like optional content. However in this one it will flow as part of the story rather than being optional. Mainly this is easy for me as it's VN. Hope it makes sense now?
Also there were lots of ideas to be done in first game, the game just got too big for me to manage, that's why I went the route of having 2 games and using ideas from First game
I see, it makes sense now, it would obviously lead to everyone being pregnant from the start, and it would be a little bit suspicious that everyone is pregnant at the same time as no one seemed to know they were actually part of a harem.

I still wonder what happened with Naomi, why was she the only one in the first game excluded from getting pregnant and from the ending too?

Reactions: theletoucan

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I see, it makes sense now, it would obviously lead to everyone being pregnant from the start, and it would be a little bit suspicious that everyone is pregnant at the same time as no one seemed to know they were actually part of a harem.

I still wonder what happened with Naomi, why was she the only one in the first game excluded from getting pregnant and from the ending too?
She along with 3 more characters, They were supposed to introduce in first game, I tried a experiment with Naomi but soon I realized it's not going to be easy managing the game. Principal, the HR and another yet to be introduced are the other three characters. I am yet to introduce Naomi and many other girls. I will bring them back slowly as episodes get rolling by.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarkDaemonX

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Bug problem wtf.... The animations are a bit buggy. Just like when i download the 4k version of the first game.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Bug problem wtf.... The animations are a bit buggy. Just like when i download the 4k version of the first game.
Ok, this isn't ideal. Can you share screenshot of performance tab of your task manager when the animations are running. This game is 1440p so it should not be as bad as 4k. Also can you try changing the renderer using SHIFT + G menu?

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Ok, this isn't ideal. Can you share screenshot of performance tab of your task manager when the animations are running. This game is 1440p so it should not be as bad as 4k. Also can you try changing the renderer using SHIFT + G menu?
Alright on performance tab. Also this is during the intro animation 17117997173691626752498375532303.jpg

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
My Office Adventures Reunion [EP04R1] [The Coder] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [367 MB]
- - -

Mac [376 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyOfficeAdventuresReunion-EP4R1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

skrewball717

Aug 8, 2017
How important is it to play the first game? I am not a huge fan of sandbox games (understatement), but would like to give this a shot. However if it is a true sequel with a storyline that wouldnt make sense without the first game I'd have to pass. Thanks for any insights.

Reactions: sigvar

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
How important is it to play the first game? I am not a huge fan of sandbox games (understatement), but would like to give this a shot. However if it is a true sequel with a storyline that wouldnt make sense without the first game I'd have to pass. Thanks for any insights.
There is a recap of important plot lines from 1st story. 1st game itself is very fast moving sandbox but nevertheless it's a sandbox

Reactions: sigvar