• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

My Office Adventures Reunion [EP03R1] [The Coder]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 244 MB

PC/MAC: (1 week) - (1 week) - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MyOfficeAdventuresReunion-EP3R1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3022264

Overview:
This all new sequel to My Office Adventures picks up shortly after where it's predecessor left off. Several months have passed since the celebration of the business’ success. Although everything is fine on the business end, unresolved personal conflicts still remain. Are you ready to resolve them? Can you resolve them? Is it even possible to reproduce the success you found with the business in other aspects of life? Let's find out while having a blast!

The sequel focuses on pure Visual Novel experience with primary focus on the story, the game comes with the same amazing CG's and animations you all love but now accompanied with rich lewd sounds.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-21
Release Date: 2024-01-21
Developer: The Coder Games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: EP01R1
Language: English, German (MT), Spanish (MT)
Other Games: My Office Adventures - Into The Nyx - Lustful Awakening
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
Pregnancy story lines included.
DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: PIXELDRAIN - -
WORKUPLOAD

Patches:

View attachment 3022255 View attachment 3283522 View attachment 3022257 View attachment 3283524 View attachment 3022261 View attachment 3022258 View attachment 3022259 View attachment 3022260 View attachment 3147958 View attachment 3147959 View attachment 3147960 View attachment 3147961 View attachment 3147962 View attachment 3283523
A fun game and the artwork is fantastic. Is there something different in the mechanics? I seem to be having a problem finding the cursor.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
A fun game and the artwork is fantastic. Is there something different in the mechanics? I seem to be having a problem finding the cursor.
The cursor hides after set timeout. Game has Movie Mode and Novel mode. Let's player experience the game as movie or VN

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
I really wanted to play this game, but for that i need to play the prequel but the sandbox style of that game just turn me off...

Reactions: qaywsx

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The cursor hides after set timeout. Game has Movie Mode and Novel mode. Let's player experience the game as movie or VN
Hi, I'm not sure what you meant by set timeout. But, I only see the cursor for a blink and then it's gone in the VN mode. Only by moving the mouse around can I find highlighted areas and that tells me that is where my cursor is. But, it's like being blind. Are you able to do something about it? It is quite annoying.
In other ren'py games, the cursor is always there and doesn't disappear.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
The Coder
There are errors in the translation into Spanish, the entire update is in English and even parts prior to the update as well, regardless of whether you choose any other language it is still in English

Reactions: The Coder

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I really wanted to play this game, but for that i need to play the prequel but the sandbox style of that game just turn me off...
Prequel is not mandatory to be played, backstory is explained in this game as well.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hi, I'm not sure what you meant by set timeout. But, I only see the cursor for a blink and then it's gone in the VN mode. Only by moving the mouse around can I find highlighted areas and that tells me that is where my cursor is. But, it's like being blind. Are you able to do something about it? It is quite annoying.
In other ren'py games, the cursor is always there and doesn't disappear.
You can try and change config.mouse_hide_time to what you desire. The default is set to 10 seconds. This is an annoyance in Movie mode. I am yet to see if I can change this as per the mode but for now I can't do much for this version.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
The Coder
There are errors in the translation into Spanish, the entire update is in English and even parts prior to the update as well, regardless of whether you choose any other language it is still in English
I have to check this. Seems like error in the framework? no idea. I will check

Reactions: Rockero_69

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
It's mostly during animations and possibly during some scene or conversation transitions. The first sex scene with amy was the worst offender for me so far.
I have no idea. See these kind of issues how do you expect me to solve? I'm just a developer using Renpy. Even if I could do something I need full details of your hardware. CPU/GPU/HDD/MEMORY/USAGE/SO ON