Apr 18, 2018
They do improve as the game goes on.

When he started out his hardware wasn't great. He still isn't using Philly levels of rendering power but it has improved a lot.
Thanks!
Then I'll give this one a try.
I totally get the thing about the hardware being slow.
Another game I'm following, "Saving Paula," has superb renders (especially the recent ones), but since the dev uses a slow card, the updates are painfully slow.
Real fun to watch and play when they're out, though.

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Changes:
The step-family are now blood relatives and certain parts have been either re-written or removed to accomodate this.
You can now change the MC's name.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
General readability/typo/grammar fixes also included for free

Please don't post faults found to this thread, please PM me instead.

To install, extract the zip file to the game's main folder overwriting any existing files.

Please note that starting a new game may be necessary.

04/09/21 - Patch 8.0a released - version number changed to more closely match game version.
23/01/22 - Patch 9.0a released. I've made some changes to the patch which should hopefully make future updates quicker and in games thoughts are now a different colour to highlight non-spoken text. Hopefully I've not bodged this.

29/01/22 - Patch 9.0g released. Minor fixes & corrections. Thanks to 2sleepy, excalibertypo and especially Couatl for finding these issues and reporting them correctly.

To install, extract the game folder from the zip file to the game's main folder. No more complaining from moaners not realising that browsers are sometimes able to open RPY files.

Thanks to FaceCrap for some of the work he has contributed to this patch.
just updated your patch to chapter 10. Right now I'm testing it and so far so good. MC's name works in chapter 10 also incest patch. Didn't proofread tho so if there are some mispells they're not fixed
EDIT: Fixed not defined characters in CH 10

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2022
Man, this game sounded fucking awesome from the description but holy fuck this game is absolute shit.

Renders straight out of 2010: Check
Awful loser MC: Check
Multiple LI's raped: Check
Some of worst writing and dialogue: Check

This shit is so sad and the horrible rating isn't low enough for just how pathetic this game really is.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Man, this game sounded fucking awesome from the description but holy fuck this game is absolute shit.

This shit is so sad and the horrible rating isn't low enough for just how pathetic this game really is.
Thank you for telling us, bye bye!!!

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
really wish there was a way to turn off the futa and ntr stuff, like a switch or two in options, fine w/ a bunch of women fucking each other but this chicks w/ dicks stuff being forced is annoying.

Feb 17, 2022
As much as some of us mock his actions I will have to disagree here.

He's one of the most powerful people that ever lived with a massive harem of women and an army of his own complete with goddess on his side.

The only downside is he hasn't fully awakened his power yet but he isn't a loser.
A "hero" who lets his mom be raped for 7 or so months doesn't qualify as a loser in your book?

Standards are low as fuck in this thread.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
A "hero" who lets his mom be raped for 7 or so months doesn't qualify as a loser in your book?

I guess that explains why I have it on ignore. The big question is how can I stop getting reviews for this game.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018

I'm gonna agree with Avaron1974 on this one technically he's not a loser.
Although I will conceed that for now his actions do make him look like a total loser.
But by all acounts when he is fully realised he is meant to be extreamly powerful.

Unfortunatly though despite his possible power the actual problem with him is he's a complete and utter lazy twat.
He has no sence of urgancy about him when it come to supossed loved one's.
Now I'll admit if it's a new love interest of his like say the female centaur then he will get off his arse and show some action.
But for his supossed mom and sister meh not somuch.

And if were lucky enough that he manages to grow a brain along with his power then watch out bad guy's.

Just sayin.

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I'm gonna agree with Avaron1974 on this one technically he's not a loser.
Although I will conceed that for now his actions do make him look like a total loser.
But by all acounts when he is fully realised he is meant to be extreamly powerful.

Unfortunatly though despite his possible power the actual problem with him is he's a complete and utter lazy twat.
He has no sence of urgancy about him when it come to supossed loved one's.
Now I'll admit if it's a new love interest of his like say the female centaur then he will get off his arse and show some action.
But for his supossed mom and sister meh not somuch.

And if were lucky enough that he manages to grow a brain along with his power then watch out bad guy's.

Just sayin.
If you are insanely powerful and STILL cant be bothered to even LOOK FOR your mother for 7 months, then you are a loser, i have to agree with the poster on that

And yeah, i know he doesnt know of the power he has yet, but the point still stands.

He had powerful friends, and he isnt even TRYING to save hiw own mother, and one of his eternal loves

And even when he finally gets together, he dismissed her mother and eternal love being used and abused as a slut for 7 months as if it was nothing

Mar 27, 2019

I think you are talking out of your ass about this game. This game is maybe one of or the best ren'py game that I have played and I have played alot of different games on here. the renders maybe out of date but so what? mc loser maybe I don't know. multiple LI's raped not sure about this so far from what I have played or read on this forum the mom and sister or landlady and her kid are taken some how but later are you get them back. next worst writing and dialogue again not that bad in this game I have played other games that have way worst writing and dialogue. there is one game that I remember that had alot of corny lines or just bad writing but it seemed that players liked it so much in fact it came out late last year or this year with a revamd version that chaged the whole story of that game. the only other thing I want to add is the other game was done in rpgm if they had switch it to ren'py It may have played better.

P.s. I hope the dev for this game can keep it going . I hope to see a finished version of this game.

2.10 star(s) 37 Votes