Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
when being asked which of the 3 girls to call after coming back from eating out Allie...
similar error with Cherri
just hit ignore and seems to work, but something to look into :)

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9257, in script
    $ Lori_Points += 1
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9257, in <module>
    $ Lori_Points += 1
NameError: name 'Lori_Points' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ Lori_Points += 1
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\MyOrdinaryExtraordinaryLife-4.0-pc\MyOrdinaryExtraordinaryLife-4.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\MyOrdinaryExtraordinaryLife-4.0-pc\MyOrdinaryExtraordinaryLife-4.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    $ Lori_Points += 1

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
My Ordinary Extraordinary Life 4.0
Sun Jun 21 22:26:31 2020

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
It's a very strange game. Sending Lori fucked, we get the end of the game. Where's the justice? It's a weird choice. What if I don't want harem and I don't want lesbians? Yeah, and renderers are shit.
Too often you get, "You failed the trials."
In my subjective opinion, this shit needs to be drastically processed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paapi
D

Deleted member 2482011

TBH, I like this game and I like the story. I can forgive the grainy pics as I enjoy the game, not everybody can afford a whizzbanger super gfx card like those $10k a month guys. The only thing that put me off of supporting the dev was...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
TBH, I like this game and I like the story. I can forgive the grainy pics as I enjoy the game, not everybody can afford a whizzbanger super gfx card like those $10k a month guys. The only thing that put me off of supporting the dev was...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The MC is comfortable enough in himself to not give a shit about anything like that.

When you choose to visit Lana you already accept everything she is, the way you change the outcome is reload an earlier save and pick a different date.

D

Deleted member 2482011

The MC is comfortable enough in himself to not give a shit about anything like that.

When you choose to visit Lana you already accept everything she is, the way you change the outcome is reload an earlier save and pick a different date.
When you meet Lana, you don't know what she is other than kinky as her daughters are into watersports & bdsm. Then she extends the invite to the fetish club.

when being asked which of the 3 girls to call after coming back from eating out Allie...
similar error with Cherri
just hit ignore and seems to work, but something to look into :)

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    $ Lori_Points += 1
    $ Lori_Points += 1

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ Lori_Points += 1
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\MyOrdinaryExtraordinaryLife-4.0-pc\MyOrdinaryExtraordinaryLife-4.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\MyOrdinaryExtraordinaryLife-4.0-pc\MyOrdinaryExtraordinaryLife-4.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    $ Lori_Points += 1

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
My Ordinary Extraordinary Life 4.0
Sun Jun 21 22:26:31 2020
Hit rollback, open the console (shift+o) if you enabled it and then type Lori_Points = 0 (or whatever) esc, then carry on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
When you meet Lana, you don't know what she is other than kinky as her daughters are into watersports & bdsm. Then she extends the invite to the fetish club.
What I meant was the MC doesn't judge anyone for what they are into. People not into the things Lana is are their own tastes, not the MC's. He hasn't judged anyone up to that point, he was hardly going to start there.

The only way to avoid that is by picking to go on a date with someone else. It is a fetish club so it was obvious she was going to be into something on the extreme end, you don't need a gold card invite only membership to mild kinks.

Watersports and BDSM are mild, those can be found in any fetish club. The kind you get a gold card for are more the extreme S&M and the kind of things you can't show to the general public in any kind of club. The stuff behind locked doors.

Sure I wasn't aware she was into what she's into but I knew it was going to on the extreme end of kinks.

You still have a choice to pick Cherry or Lori.

D

Deleted member 2482011

What I meant was the MC doesn't judge anyone for what they are into. People not into the things Lana is are their own tastes, not the MC's. He hasn't judged anyone up to that point, he was hardly going to start there.

The only way to avoid that is by picking to go on a date with someone else. It is a fetish club so it was obvious she was going to be into something on the extreme end, you don't need a gold card invite only membership to mild kinks.

Watersports and BDSM are mild, those can be found in any fetish club. The kind you get a gold card for are more the extreme S&M and the kind of things you can't show to the general public in any kind of club. The stuff behind locked doors.

Sure I wasn't aware she was into what she's into but I knew it was going to on the extreme end of kinks.

You still have a choice to pick Cherry or Lori.
I understand that, rolled back and went with Lori, I just found it odd that we have choices whether to kiss or caress someone then didn't when it came to the extreme... I know to stay away from Lana from now on (cause Ewww...) but when you go to her house to play with her daughters again are you going to be forced into being with her? Just like after you played with her kids you were outside kissing her and getting the invite?

Reactions: Look-see

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
New version changelog ??
All I can say is continuation of the story quite a bit of content in this update, but judging by the lack of changelog on the first page there is no changelogs for some reason or there is and the dev hasn't posted it.

Reactions: Paapi

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
I really like the story even though it steals some lines from another game. Saving the centaur was a good part of the story showing that the MC is not only big dick mcgee put a true warrior. Reminds me of the " COC" MC. Setting up the direction in which you can go soft core or hardcore is a nice added touch. Hopefully the author can continue and not die out like some other devs.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Just tried it, played 1 minute and geez worst graphics I've ever seen in one of these games....no thanks.

2.10 star(s) 37 Votes