steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
This game is very spotty on the render quality, and in very strong need of the Kinetic Novel and Bad Ending tags.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
as people have already said a lot, the renders are really bad, but I've tried to pick what I find the worst part and its a hard call but I think its the sister who is supposed to be 20, right?

is20.jpg

Maybe ... MAYBE if you squint and already have bad eye-sight you could call that a 20yo ...

but really its like those women on tinder who claim to be mid-twenties and already have more wrinkles than my ball-sack.

but it was a close call between that sister and the lights in the dining room never working while they all sit in front of wok-sized dinner plates with no food.

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Nice story but first few chapters renders are worse.
I think there's a bug, the MC were having a meeting with the mother and aunt and all suddenly it jump to a meeting with Sandy at the bar.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v4.0 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Reactions: Tonight_gamer

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
I like story, it's total fantasy. I really like zebra centaur girl. Everything is good except renders. Oh man. Why game has this low quality renders. I mean, it's too blurry and low res. Is is design choice or system limitations?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I like story, it's total fantasy. I really like zebra centaur girl. Everything is good except renders. Oh man. Why game has this low quality renders. I mean, it's too blurry and low res. Is is design choice or system limitations?
System limitations.

Need some pretty decent hardware to make them look good and most of the devs who's work appears here are amateurs doing this as a hobby and don't have the kind of rig power needed to make things pretty.

Reactions: despot444
2.10 star(s) 37 Votes