GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Is there normal incest patch? For fucks sake, "step" is also banned on Patreon, so stop using it.
There was an incest patch for the previous version, it was the somewhat usual replacement script.rpy but you also had to rename a bunch of image files. I'd guess the script.rpy is not compatible with the new version so it's been removed until it can be updated? Give it a couple of days or so to see if a link for an updated incest patch pops up in the OP. *shrug*

Reactions: WINTEX

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Tried this again to see if it improved any, reached a (non) choice, apparently it was the wrong (right) one and saw a game over screen saying MC fell off a balcony and became a ghoul-monk or some shit. Considering everything before that, I found that to be a good ending and closed the game. Truly a fitting conclusion to this epic saga.

jackd332

Sep 7, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of My Ordinary Extraordinary Life v5.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
hi i have played the game but i don't know why the quality is so bad

fattrapper

Modder
Jun 19, 2019
Changes:
The step-family are now blood relatives and certain parts have been either re-written or removed to accomodate this.
You can now change the MC's name.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
General readability/typo/grammar fixes also included for free

Please don't post faults found to this thread, please PM me instead.

To install, extract the zip file to the game's main folder overwriting any existing files.

Please note that starting a new game may be necessary.

04/09/21 - Patch 8.0a released - version number changed to more closely match game version.
23/01/22 - Patch 9.0a released. I've made some changes to the patch which should hopefully make future updates quicker and in games thoughts are now a different colour to highlight non-spoken text. Hopefully I've not bodged this.

29/01/22 - Patch 9.0g released. Minor fixes & corrections. Thanks to 2sleepy, excalibertypo and especially Couatl for finding these issues and reporting them correctly.

To install, extract the game folder from the zip file to the game's main folder. No more complaining from moaners not realising that browsers are sometimes able to open RPY files.

Thanks to FaceCrap for some of the work he has contributed to this patch.

Last edited:

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Bug report: I continued from a 3.0 save and I got an exception for missing "Lilli_Date" (seems like I might miss other *_Date variables too). But I enabled console and added Lilli_Date as False. So, I went to to scene 3074 (line 11742) where MC's calling to "Lori" but Cherri is talking back... In the true fork MC called Lilli and she talked back.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
It's consensual, she's a sub and likes to be dommed, that's her kink.

No, it's her kink. If you want sex with the girls mother she is going to fuck the dog first. The only way to prevent it is to go for the other choice of woman that night.

There are a lot of girls with different kinks in this game. The kinks are unavoidable if you pursue that particular girl.

From girls that like to be dommed to the woman that is heavily into dog sex, the only way to avoid them is to avoid those girls, they won't drop what they like for him.
I don't recall seeing a girl into dog sex I must have missed that. Which woman was it?

2.10 star(s) 37 Votes