Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Just pointing out to all the folks complaining about step-cest... The "mom" is MC's stepmom, but the girls are actually his half-sisters, blood related. They have the same father as the MC.

Pualani_Josep

Nov 10, 2018
damn the render quality is so bad, its atrocious, sometimes its so pixelated you cant even see the faces. The story is pretty good, luckily after chapter 3 the rendering quality seems a lot better and actually pleases my eyes somewhat

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Howdo

subzero27

Jun 14, 2019
The character renders need some srrs work the older sister who if I remember right is only like a couple years older then the MC looks like she is about 20 years older even the younger sister who is only like 18 or 19, her facial features in certain shots make her look noticeably older then she is and they're not the only ones. You might want to take another crack at the characters

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v5.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
It was said another like three times this page, but the quality needs a huge upgrade. I played about 2 minutes and the renders were so poor I just closed the game and deleted it. Really can't expect any new players to progress in the game if the renders at the start do look like they were done at least 10-15 years ago.

Apr 16, 2020
Even tho i said shit renders do not drop the game if you have eye drops use it get gets better not best but better its a good game to play

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
It was said another like three times this page, but the quality needs a huge upgrade. I played about 2 minutes and the renders were so poor I just closed the game and deleted it. Really can't expect any new players to progress in the game if the renders at the start do look like they were done at least 10-15 years ago.
How do you watch anything here? The renders were par for the course for a first timer. Later they are fine. Maybe your own gear is not upto scratch? I enjoyed it but there again I like a bit of fantasy. It was pleasant to play. Well done

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
There is a warning for the dickgirl scene but not for that atrocious beastiality scene with a dog in the bar. Lol

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
How do you watch anything here? The renders were par for the course for a first timer. Later they are fine. Maybe your own gear is not upto scratch? I enjoyed it but there again I like a bit of fantasy. It was pleasant to play. Well done
I'm not sure what kind of games you play where the renders are on this par for any first version specially seeing it was on here at the start of 2019, if it was 2014 (at the absolute earliest) then I'd agree. I will remark though that once the developer refines their work they usually redo the first one or two releases such as my sister, my roommate. I'm not sure if the compressed version totally murdered the graphics, but compressed usually don't change much. Additionally, just looking at the preview pictures at the front I doubt that's the case, they're all pretty grainy and many of the comments pages above seem to agree.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I wonder s
I'm not sure what kind of games you play where the renders are on this par for any first version specially seeing it was on here at the start of 2019, if it was 2014 (at the absolute earliest) then I'd agree. I will remark though that once the developer refines their work they usually redo the first one or two releases such as my sister, my roommate. I'm not sure if the compressed version totally murdered the graphics, but compressed usually don't change much. Additionally, just looking at the preview pictures at the front I doubt that's the case, they're all pretty grainy and many of the comments pages above seem to agree.
I never need a compressed version. There are far worse on many games here. Why are so many people knocking him? The story is good for its meme.

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
I wonder s

I never need a compressed version. There are far worse on many games here. Why are so many people knocking him? The story is good for its meme.
My laptop is fine but my internet is a pos and with mega only allowing a certain upload limit I sometimes resort to compressed. I have never really found it to make the renders that much worse. I haven't gotten into the game yet though so I can't say anything about the story. It sounded interesting to me, just couldn't get past the starting renders. I'm sure he'll probably work on upgrading those soon enough.

Generis

Jun 23, 2019
Strange - the Dev put a ton of time into story and making the images, but the quality of the images is so low res that some images are actually blurry. Why not take the time to put out quality images? I'm sure it's something like a low powered computer or whatever but I've never seen anything at quite this level.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Heya,

I have no problem fucking a Centaur...
But, I have a problem with a woman who're fucking a dog, drink the dog's cum, drink my cum, and kiss me. Yes, that's my limit.

I found it strange that everyone can fuck the mom but it takes a century for the MC. Even the Detective did it in the second visit.

Otherwise, the story is fine. I liked it.

2.10 star(s) 37 Votes