Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I like the game very much. Story is very good, renders are decent imo, models are also good well except sister. She doesn't turn me on at all. Maybe some recasting would be nice.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Do we still need an IC patch if so i think the IC patch needs updating.
It never needed a i-patch... Demi is MC's stepmother, but the girls are his half-sisters (They share a father.) and I'm pretty sure the writer intended it that way. If you absolutely must have Demi as your bio Mom, perhaps fattrapper will update his version eventually.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
It was a good game before this update came out, it's a killshot to the dev's head, NTR and rape? I'm out
Well, that's a pity. I just found the game for the first time and was looking forward to it, but not with unavoidable rape, thank you very much.

Could you (maybe using ISPOILER tags) describe the rape and NTR content, so a mod can add the tags? That'd be great! :)(y)

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I am out of here!! Why the hell there is no changelog ??
I don't know. I can tell you in a spoiler what I saw in the first minutes I played.

You have to watch Archibald beating Karen up and going down at her, while she's chained up.
Then Demi's assistant going down on Demi, because I guess that's what a mother does when her daughter gets abducted... (Plus as we already know she loves the MC sooo much, she has to let every woman she knows "get a taste" before he gets the chance to bang her...)
Then more of Archibal beating up Karen, using vibrators and dildos on her and titfucking her
Then MC spends the night with Cleo because she misses Karen and they fuck
A flashback with Parthena (no sexual content)
The MC fucking Archibalds sister to get a location he thinks he might be keeping Karen at.
You have to watch Archibald raping Karen doggy and missionary, because why the fuck not?

That last scene that had actual penetration was what made me stop, close the game and delete it...

2.10 star(s) 37 Votes