Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I have questions:

1) Is there a way to eliminate the "step" in-game? I don't see an incest patch.

2) I don't see a [rape] or [sexual harassment] tag, so is the choking in this screenshot
consensual? I guess it is, but I also don't see a [bdsm] tag, which I would think breath play should have. No [male domination] either. Can someone clear up my confusion? Which tags are missing? Is the sex in this game consensual?

Thanks in advance!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
My Ordinary Extraordinary Life [v5.0] Cheepshot

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.68 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.67 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 239 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 221 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 5.0
Changelog:
N/A
It is already in version 0.5 and no log explaining what has changed !!!
Game like this is very doubtful to play, although I downloaded it, but the graininess in the images leaves much to be desired, it takes away all the pleasure impact of playing something, sorry for the honest criticism, but I'm not the first one who complained about these grainy images .
The characters look like they took a sandblasting bath. :(

Reactions: Hirnfiedler

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
2) I don't see a [rape] or [sexual harassment] tag, so is the choking in this screenshot
consensual? I guess it is, but I also don't see a [bdsm] tag, which I would think breath play should have. No [male domination] either. Can someone clear up my confusion? Which tags are missing? Is the sex in this game consensual?

Thanks in advance!
It's consensual, she's a sub and likes to be dommed, that's her kink.

it was mentioned that the mother has sex with a dog, is this preventable?
No, it's her kink. If you want sex with the girls mother she is going to fuck the dog first. The only way to prevent it is to go for the other choice of woman that night.

There are a lot of girls with different kinks in this game. The kinks are unavoidable if you pursue that particular girl.

From girls that like to be dommed to the woman that is heavily into dog sex, the only way to avoid them is to avoid those girls, they won't drop what they like for him.

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
Nothing in this world changes. I'll give you a bucket of shit and tell you it's a great candy. The story may be quite good, in someone's unassuming opinion, but the renderings are below any criticism. Although for me, there are too many bad ends. Do you need this endless fuck? All these women don't really excite me. Very scary.
Here some moan about the fact that there is no incest. What makes you so excited about this fetish? This is already complete nonsense, and this, so in General, a straight road to a psychiatrist's patients. In my opinion, this nonsense has some disadvantages and not one plus that would save this bullshit.

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
(...)
From girls that like to be dommed to the woman that is heavily into dog sex, the only way to avoid them is to avoid those girls
Thanks. I'm not trying to avoid it, I like BDSM as long as it's consensual. I was just confused by the missing [bdsm] and/or [male domination] tags.

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018

No, it's her kink. If you want sex with the girls mother she is going to fuck the dog first. The only way to prevent it is to go for the other choice of woman that night.

There are a lot of girls with different kinks in this game. The kinks are unavoidable if you pursue that particular girl.

From girls that like to be dommed to the woman that is heavily into dog sex, the only way to avoid them is to avoid those girls, they won't drop what they like for him.
is this mother the mother of mc or someone else?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thanks. I'm not trying to avoid it, I like BDSM as long as it's consensual. I was just confused by the missing [bdsm] and/or [male domination] tags.
Oh she's REALLY into it. Not sure why the tag isn't there because she's been in the game a while and she's shown her kink since she appeared, she was never shy about it.

Yes it consensual though, as far as i'm aware there is no rape. There is the threat of it by some of the antagonists but it's not happened and the rougher sex is all consensual by girls that enjoy it.

is this mother the mother of mc or someone else?
The mother of someone else.

Been a bit since I last played so I can;t remember names but there are 2 side girls the MC can date, the mother with dog fetish is the mother of one of those girls.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
I have questions:

1) Is there a way to eliminate the "step" in-game? I don't see an incest patch.

Thanks in advance!
There was an incest patch for the previous version, it was a replacement script.rpy and you also had to rename a bunch of image files. I'd guess the script.rpy is not compatible with the new version so it's been removed until it can be updated? Give it a couple of days or so to see if a link for an updated incest patch pops up in the OP. *shrug*

Reactions: Grimtown

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of My Ordinary Extraordinary Life v7.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 07.06.2021 (v7.0)

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 37 Votes