Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
So, after reading all of the comments about the new update, I have a question.

Does the girl who gets raped seem to enjoy it?

I guess why I'm asking is I'm less triggered by rape than I am about ntr. I can see rape as a story device that the MC can save the girl from or punish the rapist and comfort the girl after, while not having the girl betray him or having him become a cuck. However if the girl enjoys the 'rape', like in Foot of the Mountain, then it's just ntr disguised as rape and I'm less okay with that.

So, which is it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeathAl

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
i really cant believe everyone on here complaining about latest update yes there is the dreaded "rape and the mighty atrocious ntr" but we could all tell that was going to happen when archibald kidnapped kate so why the complaints but atleast he got was coming to him and yes i am a patron of cheepshot and have been since the first upload as for the comment about woman sucking horse cock the mc litterally fucks a centaur
about 100mil games here listed as HAREM what is expected is the mc having several girlfriends and fucking them and if it has rape the most acceptable would be to be completely avoidable because no living being can fuck the love interest of HAREM

when i see the tag HAREM i imagine that only the mc would fuck the girls and maybe some soft lesbian content with the consent of the mc:mad::unsure::KEK:

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
Changes:
The step-family are now blood relatives and certain parts have been either re-written or removed to accomodate this.
You can now change the MC's name.

Please don't post faults found to this thread, please PM me instead.

To install, overwrite the existing file in the game folder and start a new game.

01/11 - Updated to 0.5b - took quite a while to go through the entire file due to the dev repeating parts of the scripts instead of embracing jump backs and persistent variables (oh, and my need for proper grammar took hold too!).

05/03 - 7000 lines (about 33%) done on 0.6a. Really hating the dev now for not splitting the script file up.
why there is tag than?

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
It's always funny when those harem games might be the cringiest fuckfests, with absolutely horrible writing and yet the review bombing only comes when dev decides to let a character fuck a centaur or whatever.

It's like being offered a literal shit sandwich and only noticing there is something off when you see they didn't add the sauce you asked for.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
It's always funny when those harem games might be the cringiest fuckfests, with absolutely horrible writing and yet the review bombing only comes when dev decides to let a character fuck a centaur or whatever.

It's like being offered a literal shit sandwich and only noticing there is something off when you see they didn't add the sauce you asked for.
so... u want to say what? i like harem games but i must say this is probably worst ((")"""harem"""(")) game ever after this updates..

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
so... u want to say what? i like harem games but i must say this is probably worst ((")"""harem"""(")) game ever after this updates..
That the writing was on the wall before any specific kink addition. Bad writing that is.

This was a game where pretty much every character just existed to jump on MC's cock, with a silly excuse for a plot. When the sole characterization of NPCs is "I'm just here to fuck MC", then it's not too shocking to think they might start jumping on other cocks too. That was literally their only purpose of being in the game.

And it seems to be a common theme in this type of game. I'm still waiting for a good harem game where MC is not a Gary Stu white kinght, with a shitload of non-character orbiters and full of cringy romance lines. There is a reason rl harems are most commonly associated with manipulative cult leaders.

• Angry
Reactions: Gilgamesh_Dinger

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
So, after reading all of the comments about the new update, I have a question.

Does the girl who gets raped seem to enjoy it?

I guess why I'm asking is I'm less triggered by rape than I am about ntr. I can see rape as a story device that the MC can save the girl from or punish the rapist and comfort the girl after, while not having the girl betray him or having him become a cuck. However if the girl enjoys the 'rape', like in Foot of the Mountain, then it's just ntr disguised as rape and I'm less okay with that.

So, which is it?
No the girl who gets raped obviously does not enjoy it. The worst part about it. We can't even get revenge on the guy cause guess what..... It ends in game over if you do. .... Oh my bad..... Spoilers ahead.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
ok i will not torture u...

firstly i was asking mod (ironicaly) why is developer making incest game when he is not supporting it with "patch"

secondly i found out that there is NTR so i just dont need that patch from modder anymore...

Last edited:
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Changes:
The step-family are now blood relatives and certain parts have been either re-written or removed to accomodate this.
You can now change the MC's name.

Please don't post faults found to this thread, please PM me instead.

To install, overwrite the existing file in the game folder and start a new game.

01/11 - Updated to 0.5b - took quite a while to go through the entire file due to the dev repeating parts of the scripts instead of embracing jump backs and persistent variables (oh, and my need for proper grammar took hold too!).

05/03 - 7000 lines (about 33%) done on 0.6a. Really hating the dev now for not splitting the script file up.
You're doing the Dark Lord's work. Carry on, great one.

blackdraco

Jan 20, 2019
about 100mil games here listed as HAREM what is expected is the mc having several girlfriends and fucking them and if it has rape the most acceptable would be to be completely avoidable because no living being can fuck the love interest of HAREM

when i see the tag HAREM i imagine that only the mc would fuck the girls and maybe some soft lesbian content with the consent of the mc:mad::unsure::KEK:
unfortuntaly the rape scene i guessing was part of the story and probably makes kate love the mc even more for saving her and i agree with your comment "when i see the tag HAREM i imagine that only the mc would fuck the girls and maybe some soft lesbian content with the consent of the mc" and it was a shock and a turn off for me as well as the dreaded 3 letter word is the thing i hate most but i dont go complaining about 1 scene of a fantastic game becouse of it

• Sad
Reactions: fregonard

nfawns21

Feb 19, 2019
The Dev should give the player the option to not see that scene if its needed for drama to bring characters together I get that from a story point of view however I would rather not actually see it. Oh and no smart remarks like close your eyes then I know some jackass is thinking it. Making viewing that scene optional in my eyes can redeem the game. With this option everybody wins people who like NTR and rape can view it and those of us like myself who do not don't have too win win.

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 37 Votes