Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
Changes:
The step-family are now blood relatives and certain parts have been either re-written or removed to accomodate this.
You can now change the MC's name.

Please don't post faults found to this thread, please PM me instead.

To install, overwrite the existing file in the game folder and start a new game.

01/11 - Updated to 0.5b - took quite a while to go through the entire file due to the dev repeating parts of the scripts instead of embracing jump backs and persistent variables (oh, and my need for proper grammar took hold too!).

05/03 - 7000 lines (about 33%) done on 0.6a. Really hating the dev now for not splitting the script file up.
So I see this post, but how to activate Incest? I see no file.

Guardra

May 29, 2018
i wonder if this will be worth continuing cuz it seems like the dev will just out right kill the MC when you choose the choice you believe is the smart choice and i am pretty sure if he keeps the trend of the MC love interests getting kidnapped and raped fucked by others then a lot of players will rage quit and stop supporting him (if they do).

But the one thing the really baffles me why did he force that horse sex scene in? I mean what was the point of her fucking the horse then the MC? I highly doubt as big as the MCs cock is it doesnt measure up to the horse. That felt like a very pointless scene

player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
Changes:
The step-family are now blood relatives and certain parts have been either re-written or removed to accomodate this.

To install, overwrite the existing file in the game folder and start a new game.

01/11 - Updated to 0.5b - took quite a while to go through the entire file due to the dev repeating parts of the scripts instead of embracing jump backs and persistent variables (oh, and my need for proper grammar took hold too!).

05/03 - 7000 lines (about 33%) done on 0.6a. Really hating the dev now for not splitting the script file up.
Where is the file at?

fattrapper

Modder
Jun 19, 2019
Where is the file at?
I've removed the old version as I'm working on the updated one since using the v0.5.0b mod would break v0.6.0 of the game.

Due to how the dev created this game, this is the hardest patch to update out of any mod I do as I have to repeat all of the previous changes. It would've been better if he'd broken it down into multiple files instead of the 20k+ line behemoth it currently is.

I've tried just copy/pasting and it doesn't work as there are minor changes that have been made in the middle.

player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
I've removed the old version as I'm working on the updated one since using the v0.5.0b mod would break v0.6.0 of the game.

Due to how the dev created this game, this is the hardest patch to update out of any mod I do as I have to repeat all of the previous changes. It would've been better if he'd broken it down into multiple files instead of the 20k+ line behemoth it currently is.

I've tried just copy/pasting and it doesn't work as there are minor changes that have been made in the middle.
Damn sorry man. Thank you for what you are doing.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Your work is appreciated. Thank you :)

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
more than two GB and does not have animations?
No compressed version?
And also without real options. If you don't choose what is supposedly correct, the game is over. I don't complain much because it avoids the need for a tutorial, but it's frustrating not being able to choose anything

Last edited:
Reactions: Macgamer

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
The Dev should give the player the option to not see that scene if its needed for drama to bring characters together I get that from a story point of view however I would rather not actually see it. Oh and no smart remarks like close your eyes then I know some jackass is thinking it. Making viewing that scene optional in my eyes can redeem the game. With this option everybody wins people who like NTR and rape can view it and those of us like myself who do not don't have too win win.
Wouldn't you prefer to prevent the scene from happening with swift blinding violence instead? Fuck avoiding/optional.:KEK:

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Changes:

Please, updated for : My Ordinary Extraordinary Life [v6.0] !
THANK YOU in advance...

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Nice game. LOT'S of sex... Some kinks others may not like. Great story and good progression all around!
Yes, it does contain rape and animal loving - if you are sensitive to these either click real fast or find another game more suitable to your tastes!
Looking forward to the next update! Not a fan of NTR but this did not trigger me - esp after the rapist was 'visited'. Till next time!

nfawns21

Feb 19, 2019
You know what I've thought about it some more and I don't think this counts as NTR because shes not willingly giving herself to another to cause jealousy which is what NTR is it's being cucked by your woman. Shes being held against her will and made to have sex forcefully and is clearly not enjoying it so although the NTR tag doesn't fit the Rape tag certainly does.

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
You know what I've thought about it some more and I don't think this counts as NTR because shes not willingly giving herself to another to cause jealousy which is what NTR is it's being cucked by your woman. Shes being held against her will and made to have sex forcefully and is clearly not enjoying it so although the NTR tag doesn't fit the Rape tag certainly does.
Rape NTR is a fetishized thing actually, it's called NTR type C.

Type A is fully consensual cheating.

Type B is when it starts off as rape and the girl eventually enjoys it.

I can't say what the dev's intentions were but just know Japanese companies specifically make NTR games with this exact scenario for people to jerk it to and market it as such.

Some examples:

2.10 star(s) 37 Votes