TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
In this case you don't know how to use a search engine and I'm sorry for you.

Coming from a guy who says that: "have no problem with the rape" it's borderline. (You saw I can distort your words too, it's funny.)
the edit was for the other person that quoted me, just so people like them didn't in the future, look at the post above yours

edit:, this edit is for you, how should I search it to find what you are talking about? I searched everything I could about NTR and didn't find one mention of "NTR C" if it is something the anti-NTR people from this site invented then I just don't care as they see NTR is everything.

Reactions: blademaster89

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Don't change the fact that this sentence "NTR is about jealousy if you are jealous of the rapist than your option doesn't matter to me at all." was addressed to me.

Oh and I don't care if you don't know how to do a google search.
I said if that isn't your point then what is it? because NTR is about jealousy and someone being "taken" away from you (really just cheating when the cheater isn't the main character with the focus on jealousy), and you are claiming NTR, now if that is not the case there is no reason for you to get defensive.

Oh but the fact of the matter is that I do, I used it quite a lot, you being unwilling to even say "use this phrase" only tells me that you don't know where that came from or you invented it as I said on that post. You are the one that engaged me in this conversation, if you are not willing to defend your point then kindly: shut up.

Last edited:
Reactions: laeg

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
We can argue the ins and outs of NTR until the cows shit purple smarties, it won't change the games contents.

The dev does his own thing as he's shown time and again and everytime an NTR argument breaks out in a thread here it never goes anywhere. We all think differently on it, we'll never agree and nobody will change someone else's mind on it.

Some love it, some hate it and some of us don't give a shit either way.

What's happened to Karen is done with now we just need to hope he doesn't plan the same thing with Demi.

As much as I don't give a shit about NTR I do care about reusing the same plot and this is the 3rd damsel in distress so i'm hoping she remembers she's a warrior, murders some fools then we can all look forward to a plotline we haven't already seen.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
We can argue the ins and outs of NTR until the cows shit purple smarties, it won't change the games contents.

The dev does his own thing as he's shown time and again and everytime an NTR argument breaks out in a thread here it never goes anywhere. We all think differently on it, we'll never agree and nobody will change someone else's mind on it.

Some love it, some hate it and some of us don't give a shit either way.

What's happened to Karen is done with now we just need to hope he doesn't plan the same thing with Demi.

As much as I don't give a shit about NTR I do care about reusing the same plot and this is the 3rd damsel in distress so i'm hoping she remembers she's a warrior, murders some fools then we can all look forward to a plotline we haven't already seen.
Oh yeah, that is absolutely true, and that wasn't even the main thing on my post, but if someone wants to engage in the debate I'm normally game, although this person obviously is only trolling so I'm ignoring it from now on.

Also, agree with everything about using the same plot point over and over.

Reactions: ZTex

bacavix

Jul 15, 2019
Hi, this is my first time trying this game and I see that the graphics are very low quality. I have tried to download the program uncompressed, but it has the same quality. Am I the only one who has noticed? Is it always the same or is it a problem with this version? Does anyone know if in previous versions it was better? Thanks.

Reactions: Gwentor and Howdo

mnkey45457

Dec 19, 2020
Hi, this is my first time trying this game and I see that the graphics are very low quality. I have tried to download the program uncompressed, but it has the same quality. Am I the only one who has noticed? Is it always the same or is it a problem with this version? Does anyone know if in previous versions it was better? Thanks.
Hey man, I had the same problem as you. I stopped playing because the quality was absolute garbage. But someone told me they get better. I'm close to finishing the game now and I can confirm the quality does improve greatly. The renders go from garbage to good/decent. You'll eventually notice the renders look much better but you have to progress to about the second chapter at least to see the improvements. So I'd say play the game and try to get past the terrible quality until you notice it looks better!

Reactions: Howdo

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
When he started his rig wasn't great but over time the quality does improve.

If you can get through the first 2 chapters then it's fine afte that.

bacavix

Jul 15, 2019
Hey man, I had the same problem as you. I stopped playing because the quality was absolute garbage. But someone told me they get better. I'm close to finishing the game now and I can confirm the quality does improve greatly. The renders go from garbage to good/decent. You'll eventually notice the renders look much better but you have to progress to about the second chapter at least to see the improvements. So I'd say play the game and try to get past the terrible quality until you notice it looks better!
Thanks, I hope so. I stopped playing when I got back from Aquateria because they really are terrible. I will try to advance something else.

Reactions: mnkey45457

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Pages of debate on NTR can end, at least through ch.6: the tag definition for NTR was offered and it doesn't apply to this game.

Characters raped in this game make you feel bad for the female victims, not the MC (who also was not made jealous). Everything else is polyamory, open relationships, etc. - no cheating going on.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Really my problem with this game is the lack of real options. You have some, but if you don't choose the one that should be correct, the game is simply over. What then are options given for? Now I would like to pass the mother, but I am afraid that it will not be possible because we are going on rails
Played whole. I can't care less about all the li of the real world (in the magical dimension is possible some nice girl). throwaway pussies. no feelings for any of the girls currently

Last edited by a moderator:

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
So the renders aren't great in the beginning... and it's said they improve over time... well that's one aspect. But the thing that puts me off this game the most is that the images I've seen of this Karen 'sister'. Man that biatch looks sooo old she could be his mother... she's got more wrinkles than a dried potato

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Did you guys seriously remove the rape tag? A dude kidnaps someone beats her up and fucks her repeatedly, while she's tied up, unable to defend herself! What else do you want to consider it rape?
For those who search ntr/rape in the search bar trying to see what content is available, I hope they see this post.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
the mother is clearly a li. The fact that the police woman fucks her, among others and even if they are women, how would she define it? It is not ntr because they are women? Neither in cheating because they are women? If instead of being women they were men ..... what label would it wear?
I hope I don't disturb anyone. they are simply doubts
Other than this, really my problem with this game is the lack of real options. You have some, but if you don't choose the one that should be correct, the game is simply over. What then are options given for? Now I would like to pass the mother, but I am afraid that it will not be possible because we are going on rails
Played whole. I can't care less about all the li of the real world (in the magical dimension is possible some nice girl). throwaway pussies. no feelings for any of the girls currently
According to the story that is the type of relationship they had, they were all in a relationship together, if the dev decides that the MC and the girls in their past life had another male in the relationship it will still not be NTR because according to the story they are all together, so it would be at most sharing, I don't know if I explained it right but I hope it helped somewhat.

edit: another reason I'm dropping it, by the way, it seems to be a OPP(one penis police policy) kinda of game and that isn't for me.

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Just played trough this game

The story is not bad i like it so far in terms of a harem building

But man that older sister looks like she is 60 years old at times

And this game should have a NTR tag for when the older sister gets kidnapped and raped by that fat guy

But other then that its a decent game but looks wise its barely passable

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
For those who search ntr/rape in the search bar trying to see what content is available, I hope they see this post.
My description is still a bit vague, because I didn't want to give away any spoilers. That someone is a woman very close to the MC, (one of his sisters) and the dev found it a good idea to add female moaning sounds during the rape. Plus that scene could have been 100% avoidable, but the dev had another great idea and had the MC wasting a couple of days doing pretty much nothing, because... I have no fucking clue! He really wanted to add rape scenes I guess.

It also makes a big part of the story completely meaningless. The MC got closer to the person that got raped, because he helped her stop the dude that eventually raped her from blackmailing her, so since that dude got what he wanted in the end, the MC pretty much failed.

There's also a scene with the victim's mother (who is also supposedly madly in love with the MC, but fucks every woman available for no specific reasons, just because they are around) having her assistant going down on her, while she doesn't even know if her daughter is alive and is very worried... I think the dev is just throwing meaningless sex scenes left and right at this point. I didn't play any further after the rape, but I'm pretty sure there are more of those. I read about the MC making out with someone after she got a facial from a horse ffs...

2.10 star(s) 37 Votes