Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Changes:
The step-family are now blood relatives and certain parts have been either re-written or removed to accomodate this.
You can now change the MC's name.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please don't post faults found to this thread, please PM me instead.

To install, overwrite the existing file in the game folder and start a new game.

01/11 - Updated to 0.5b - took quite a while to go through the entire file due to the dev repeating parts of the scripts instead of embracing jump backs and persistent variables (oh, and my need for proper grammar took hold too!).

06/03 - Update 0.6a released.

09/03 - Update 0.6b released. Fixed some more grammar and typos with some of the work done by FaceCrap and the backgrounds show as they should now.

When I download this it is a txt file which I can't use. I download things to my phone then to my computer. I wish it was just a .rpy file.

fattrapper

Modder
Jun 19, 2019
Try using save as instead of just clicking the file - this seems to be a recent change in browsers opening rpy files instead of prompting to save them.

Sep 13, 2020
Changes:
The step-family are now blood relatives and certain parts have been either re-written or removed to accomodate this.

To install, overwrite the existing file in the game folder and start a new game.

01/11 - Updated to 0.5b - took quite a while to go through the entire file due to the dev repeating parts of the scripts instead of embracing jump backs and persistent variables (oh, and my need for proper grammar took hold too!).

09/03 - Update 0.6b released. Fixed some more grammar and typos with some of the work done by FaceCrap and the backgrounds show as they should now.

How do I install it there is no download link?

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Changes:

So we have to copy everything on "notepad" and then what?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It is very unfortunate that ntr is unavoidable
Pages of debate on NTR can end, at least through ch.6: the tag definition for NTR was offered and it doesn't apply to this game.

Characters raped in this game make you feel bad for the female victims, not the MC (who also was not made jealous). Everything else is polyamory, open relationships, etc. - no cheating going on.
:unsure:

Dec 8, 2020
Was going to try this but not a fan of rape of a li but isn't that risky incest has a patch because patreon bans incest but rape in games is also. Is that part of the patch or what?
edit.-And beastiality

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I got what happened with the sister, I didn't complain....

I don't get what's going on anymore.

All the start of the game building up to him and Demi getting on and all the loved up shit they were saying ...... and then she gets kidnapped and he just carries on regardless, banging away while she's made a futa demon bitches literal cumdump....

I don't get it.

He's utterly fucking useless.

It shows the passage of time, she's been gone for months and he's still not doing anything..... useless..

Lothric21

Oct 30, 2017

All the start of the game building up to him and Demi getting on and all the loved up shit they were saying ...... and then she gets kidnapped and he just carries on regardless, banging away while she's made a futa demon bitches literal cumdump....

I don't get it.

It shows the passage of time, she's been gone for months and he's still not doing anything..... useless..
Completely agree. I hoped that the dev would've considered the Karen issue. But this update completely killed Demi's character and the game itself.

The only positive thing in these previous updates was MC previous life was wrapped up in a good way.

Now this game is a complete trainwreck.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020

I don't get it.

I gave up on the dev some time ago. Some extreme kink should've been avoidable like beastiality where a LI fucks a horse, kisses mc in the mouth while having it's sperm in her mouth. I mean what the hell was that shit?! When mc bought the horse, I thought he bought it so she can ride it but she rode it alright! And I didn't have any clue that that would happen.
Then sis got kidnapped, raped, tortured but mc can't even kill or at least beat him to bloody pulp. And why would the rape was shown? It's wasn't like mc was there to witness it. I think most of would love to not witness LIs getting raped. It would've been better if it was merely implied.
Then now this shit with demi....
MC talking all that shit about loving and what-not but when the time comes he's useless as fuck.

2.10 star(s) 37 Votes