vonwraith

Dec 14, 2019
...And the people have spoken. Started off interesting and now 2 :poop: awards for this and the previous update. I wonder if the DEV is doing it so they can lose peoples interest and stop doing this VN. Possibly wants to start another new idea VN. Might be time for a complete rewrite or back up months previously and allow more options for the MC to choose rescue or forget.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
possibly wants to start another new idea VN.
The storyline is leading somewhere and he is showing no desire to stop or rewrite it it's just what is going on doesn't make a whole lot of sense for the characters involved.

There were 4 main women that have always been central to his harem those being Damara, Parthena, Jena and Demi.

If this had happened to one of the others, it would make sorta more sense but with it being one of the main 4 and his lack of giving a shit just looks weird to those playing it.

It's leading to somewhere as shown by the last scene but it's hard to try and justify it when the MC just doesn't give a fuck.

Reactions: Macgamer

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Changes:
The step-family are now blood relatives and certain parts have been either re-written or removed to accomodate this.
You can now change the MC's name.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please don't post faults found to this thread, please PM me instead.

To install, overwrite the existing file in the game folder and start a new game.

01/11 - Updated to 0.5b - took quite a while to go through the entire file due to the dev repeating parts of the scripts instead of embracing jump backs and persistent variables (oh, and my need for proper grammar took hold too!).

06/03 - Update 0.6a released.

09/03 - Update 0.6b released. Fixed some more grammar and typos with some of the work done by FaceCrap and the backgrounds show as they should now.

07/06 - Update to 0.7 will be uploaded soon. It's too late right now for me to start on this so it might be a few days before it's ready. I've removed the 0.6b patch to prevent confusion in the meantime as there's always someone who downloads an old patch for a new game update.

where is the patch ?

Reactions: zindathar

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
where is the patch ?
They say right here on the page you Quoted, it will be uploaded SOON -> " 07/06 - Update to 0.7 will be uploaded soon. It's too late right now for me to start on this so it might be a few days before it's ready. I've removed the 0.6b patch to prevent confusion in the meantime as there's always someone who downloads an old patch for a new game update "
So we either wait or play without it for now. Sorry.

Reactions: ImperialD

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
or does the dev just genuinely not give a fuck about the fan base
A lot of the games fan base isn't complaining, don't think he's ever cared about the complaints on here.

To be fair, i'm not angry or upset about what has happened, more baffled.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I mean this game was always shit both in the images and in the story, the story was always bad, I haven't played since the first version because the story was bad and the images were ridiculous I only came back in this version, in the chapter where Karen I was abused because she didn't surrender to the guy and resisted until the rescue, but the MC didn't show to give a damn about her, for the time it took to try to rescue her, since this one with Demi I wasn't even angry because the NTR had since the beginning of the game, however I was disappointed with what Dev did with the game and with its supporters. I played the entire version from the beginning and didn't even waste my time with the story. I clicked CTRL almost to the end, stopping only in parts to read and to understand the context of the scene and I stopped only to save the sex scenes. For me, Dev was totally lost and the reason I think was because of the little income that the game was giving, so he decided to bet on heavy NTR to try to bring NTR lovers into the game and try to increase the income, but the shot went out. backfired and totally destroyed the game, I doubt he'll get any patrons now because the game was always bad in story and images and putting NTR in the game and not improving the quality of the game he ended up ruining the project. It's a shame when this happens as developers often lose their old patrons and can't bring in new people to play the game. And if you say that the game didn't have NTR from the beginning, you're wrong, just look at the lesbian scenes they had in the game. The Dev also totally shit the game saying that the choices he made changed the story for the character but we know that's not because those choices don't have any impact. The MC never gave a damn about the LI's and secondary characters in the game what he wants is to just stick with as many women as possible. And for those who supported the game from the beginning, I'm only sorry because they supported a game where the story never got better, it only got worse and the images were always bad and poorly done, the supporters must have known that the story and the images were just freaking out, I just don't understand why did the guys decide to support this game for so long they screwed up, they lost a lot of money and just fucked up and for these guys my total admiration for being made of assholes for so long. And for this dev here's my warning never screw up the characters in a game where your story was always shit and with horrible images, Dev tries to improve the quality of the game first before trying this kind of thing, people who try to aim for profits in a game they tend to just screw with their games and destroy the image as a developer, I get disappointed with this dev because apparently greed spoke louder.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I mean this game was always shit both in the images and in the story, the story was always bad, I haven't played since the first version because the story was bad and the images were ridiculous I only came back in this version, in the chapter where Karen I was abused because she didn't surrender to the guy and resisted until the rescue, but the MC didn't show to give a damn about her, for the time it took to try to rescue her, since this one with Demi I wasn't even angry because the NTR had since the beginning of the game, however I was disappointed with what Dev did with the game and with its supporters. I played the entire version from the beginning and didn't even waste my time with the story. I clicked CTRL almost to the end, stopping only in parts to read and to understand the context of the scene and I stopped only to save the sex scenes. For me, Dev was totally lost and the reason I think was because of the little income that the game was giving, so he decided to bet on heavy NTR to try to bring NTR lovers into the game and try to increase the income, but the shot went out. backfired and totally destroyed the game, I doubt he'll get any patrons now because the game was always bad in story and images and putting NTR in the game and not improving the quality of the game he ended up ruining the project. It's a shame when this happens as developers often lose their old patrons and can't bring in new people to play the game. And if you say that the game didn't have NTR from the beginning, you're wrong, just look at the lesbian scenes they had in the game. The Dev also totally shit the game saying that the choices he made changed the story for the character but we know that's not because those choices don't have any impact. The MC never gave a damn about the LI's and secondary characters in the game what he wants is to just stick with as many women as possible. And for those who supported the game from the beginning, I'm only sorry because they supported a game where the story never got better, it only got worse and the images were always bad and poorly done, the supporters must have known that the story and the images were just freaking out, I just don't understand why did the guys decide to support this game for so long they screwed up, they lost a lot of money and just fucked up and for these guys my total admiration for being made of assholes for so long. And for this dev here's my warning never screw up the characters in a game where your story was always shit and with horrible images, Dev tries to improve the quality of the game first before trying this kind of thing, people who try to aim for profits in a game they tend to just screw with their games and destroy the image as a developer, I get disappointed with this dev because apparently greed spoke louder.
Walls of text are hard to read imo.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Some people seem fixated on ntr but that isn't why the Demi thing, and to a lesser extent the Karen thing, is an issue.

The Demi thing is an issue for 2 reasons.

1 major being, in the past she was shown to be a badass. A warrior woman that fought anyone and gave no quarter. In the present it shows her training so part of her still remembers that at least and she was protective of her family and took no shit from no one.

Now she's a mind broken mess that doesn't even know her own name and it took no effort on the demons part to do that, none at all. Like, they weren't even trying and she broke. There is no coming back from that. Even if she remembers who she is and starts swinging a sword around like Red Sonja's crack addled cousin on a vengeance she will still be that silly bitch that got broken by a futa cock.

2nd major being she was supposedly one of the MC's main harem members who he'd always be there for and loved more than anything.

She's been missing for 6 fucking months and he's done nothing except get his dick wet.

Not only does she now look kinda pathetic after breaking so easily, he looks utterly useless.

Imagine you are this Moloch guy and you want the MC dead..... You've now seen 2 of his women taken and him show barely no effort to get them back.

What would you do?

By now i'd have all of them bouncing on demon cock and laughing my tits off knowing he can do fuck all about it.

If she'd been fucked, fine, I could have handled that. Just shown her holding on hoping for a chane to escape or rescue but nope.

"NTR" isn't what the issue is here ..... her complete character assassination is. Her entire character, everything that was built up in 7 updates, was just completely shit on.

That's why i'm baffled. Why build her up to completely ruin her?

What was the purpose?

What ties Demi and Karens issues together is the MC's lack of care. Both times he was shown fucking around and doing nothing to find them and both times it's made him look weak and useless.

Sadly this time it also ruined Demi, Karen at least managed to retain some sense of self worth.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Some people seem fixated on ntr but that isn't why the Demi thing, and to a lesser extent the Karen thing, is an issue.

The Demi thing is an issue for 2 reasons.

1 major being, in the past she was shown to be a badass. A warrior woman that fought anyone and gave no quarter. In the present it shows her training so part of her still remembers that at least and she was protective of her family and took no shit from no one.

Now she's a mind broken mess that doesn't even know her own name and it took no effort on the demons part to do that, none at all. Like, they weren't even trying and she broke. There is no coming back from that. Even if she remembers who she is and starts swinging a sword around like Red Sonja's crack addled cousin on a vengeance she will still be that silly bitch that got broken by a futa cock.

2nd major being she was supposedly one of the MC's main harem members who he'd always be there for and loved more than anything.

She's been missing for 6 fucking months and he's done nothing except get his dick wet.

Not only does she now look kinda pathetic after breaking so easily, he looks utterly useless.

Imagine you are this Moloch guy and you want the MC dead..... You've now seen 2 of his women taken and him show barely no effort to get them back.

What would you do?

By now i'd have all of them bouncing on demon cock and laughing my tits off knowing he can do fuck all about it.

If she'd been fucked, fine, I could have handled that. Just shown her holding on hoping for a chane to escape or rescue but nope.

"NTR" isn't what the issue is here ..... her complete character assassination is. Her entire character, everything that was built up in 7 updates, was just completely shit on.

That's why i'm baffled. Why build her up to completely ruin her?

What was the purpose?

What ties Demi and Karens issues together is the MC's lack of care. Both times he was shown fucking around and doing nothing to find them and both times it's made him look weak and useless.

Sadly this time it also ruined Demi, Karen at least managed to retain some sense of self worth.
That's just it if what i suspect is true ntr fans wanted it in no matter what the cost destroy a character or destroy the whole story they wanted it and the dev gave it to them.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
That's just it if what i suspect is true ntr fans wanted it in no matter what the cost destroy a character or destroy the whole story they wanted it and the dev gave it to them.
The way I understand it "true ntr fans" want the mc to be jealous and hurt. This mc really is not either of those things imo.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

rbherro

Apr 6, 2021
okay yea where to start. it started off pretty good. i was reading some of the review like i always do. at first i thought the newset review that people were upset about was about karen. i was like, it not that bad. boy was i wrong. there are a lot going on with the story. i didnt mind some of the the things that was going on, however yes there is one thing that did really rub my the wrong way here and a lot of others do share this opinion. just wtf is this latest update? (version 7) i didnt mind what happen to karen, though i wish the mc save her before the rape scene but at least he got there and i didnt take him months unlike dem. and if i remember correctly i think the other world time progress slower than the earth time though i could be wrong about that. but is that is true than he let her be captive on earth time longer than 6 months. meaning he didnt do shit longer than 6 months. just what the fuck is up with that? i get she had to do what she had to do but what the fuck? it was address earlier that they knew that some human was going to rescue dem. that was before barely a month went by. so how the fuck did 1 month turn into 6 month without rescue smh. i for one am glad im not supporting this shit. get the damn story priority straight, you make the character retarded. let your love one get rape for months on end without you even attempting a rescue and see if your ok with that. version 7 update is fucking stupid.

Last edited:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Changes:
The step-family are now blood relatives and certain parts have been either re-written or removed to accomodate this.
You can now change the MC's name.

07/06 - Update to 0.7 will be uploaded soon. It's too late right now for me to start on this so it might be a few days before it's ready. I've removed the 0.6b patch to prevent confusion in the meantime as there's always someone who downloads an old patch for a new game update.

You could just highlight the good choices like a WT. I'm sure everyone would appreciate it. You can update the patch first and make the MOD separately if you have doubts about time.

Thanks in advance

2.10 star(s) 37 Votes