Superscrew

Jul 6, 2020
Changes:
The step-family are now blood relatives and certain parts have been either re-written or removed to accomodate this.
You can now change the MC's name.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please don't post faults found to this thread, please PM me instead.

To install, overwrite the existing file in the game folder and start a new game.

01/11 - Updated to 0.5b - took quite a while to go through the entire file due to the dev repeating parts of the scripts instead of embracing jump backs and persistent variables (oh, and my need for proper grammar took hold too!).

06/03 - Update 0.6a released.

09/03 - Update 0.6b released. Fixed some more grammar and typos with some of the work done by FaceCrap and the backgrounds show as they should now.

07/06 - Update to 0.7 will be uploaded soon. It's too late right now for me to start on this so it might be a few days before it's ready. I've removed the 0.6b patch to prevent confusion in the meantime as there's always someone who downloads an old patch for a new game update.

When is the patch going to be ready?

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
I get that demi wasn't technically raped because she had to service mother superior to survive. What i don't like is how long its taking to find her, what's going to happen once the MC finally finds her and she doesn't want to leave or she won't leave with her cellmate and mother superior, unless this shit MC accepts mother superior into his harem and free her from that land, i dont get what this dev is going to do next. It seems to me that Linny's step dad will find her and rape her to before the MC stops him and allie might get raped as well with the way the story is heading, i have never seen an MC so lazy in my time of reading and supporting dev's, that their MC just sits back and lets his love ones to get raped, or in demi's case for survival, but if allie gets raped next i don't think this dev will have many supporters left, the story was great in my opinion up to the point where karen got raped, seems now the dev just wants all his beloved ones to get taken from the MC while the MC does nothing.

laeg15

May 24, 2021
I get that demi wasn't technically raped because she had to service mother superior to survive. What i don't like is how long its taking to find her, what's going to happen once the MC finally finds her and she doesn't want to leave or she won't leave with her cellmate and mother superior, unless this shit MC accepts mother superior into his harem and free her from that land, i dont get what this dev is going to do next. It seems to me that Linny's step dad will find her and rape her to before the MC stops him and allie might get raped as well with the way the story is heading, i have never seen an MC so lazy in my time of reading and supporting dev's, that their MC just sits back and lets his love ones to get raped, or in demi's case for survival, but if allie gets raped next i don't think this dev will have many supporters left, the story was great in my opinion up to the point where karen got raped, seems now the dev just wants all his beloved ones to get taken from the MC while the MC does nothing.
why do u think that his supporters will left? what if he is supported by army of cuckolds and that is why he changed it entirely to take their dirty money? :D

Arx07

Jan 3, 2021
Like my mind said.
We need MC defeated Mother Superior and add she to harem member. I think it's Dev plans about Demi plotline.

After all, a lot hot babes from Mother Superior are waiting for MC almighty sword.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Like my mind said.
We need MC defeated Mother Superior and add she to harem member. I think it's Dev plans about Demi plotline.

After all, a lot hot babes from Mother Superior are waiting for MC almighty sword.
MC is nowhere near strong enough to be taking her on.

If he leaves to fighting to Parthena or the big guy they might have a chance but he's nowhere near ready to be taking anyone of her level on.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Changes:
The step-family are now blood relatives and certain parts have been either re-written or removed to accomodate this.
You can now change the MC's name.

Please don't post faults found to this thread, please PM me instead.

To install, overwrite the existing file in the game folder and start a new game.

01/11 - Updated to 0.5b - took quite a while to go through the entire file due to the dev repeating parts of the scripts instead of embracing jump backs and persistent variables (oh, and my need for proper grammar took hold too!).

06/03 - Update 0.6a released.

09/03 - Update 0.6b released. Fixed some more grammar and typos with some of the work done by FaceCrap and the backgrounds show as they should now.

07/06 - Update to 0.7 will be uploaded soon. It's too late right now for me to start on this so it might be a few days before it's ready. I've removed the 0.6b patch to prevent confusion in the meantime as there's always someone who downloads an old patch for a new game update.

I am happy with whatever you decide

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
why do u think that his supporters will left? what if he is supported by army of cuckolds and that is why he changed it entirely to take their dirty money? :D
Huh, :unsure: You might be right?... Meanwhile at cheepshot's patreons morning meeting.
cheepshot ----> tumblr_ncvd94TeLl1tm9ipso7_400.gif <---- cheepshot's patreons

• Haha
Reactions: laeg15

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I mean this game was always shit both in the images and in the story, the story was always bad, I haven't played since the first version because the story was bad and the images were ridiculous I only came back in this version, in the chapter where Karen I was abused because she didn't surrender to the guy and resisted until the rescue, but the MC didn't show to give a damn about her, for the time it took to try to rescue her, since this one with Demi I wasn't even angry because the NTR had since the beginning of the game, however I was disappointed with what Dev did with the game and with its supporters. I played the entire version from the beginning and didn't even waste my time with the story. I clicked CTRL almost to the end, stopping only in parts to read and to understand the context of the scene and I stopped only to save the sex scenes. For me, Dev was totally lost and the reason I think was because of the little income that the game was giving, so he decided to bet on heavy NTR to try to bring NTR lovers into the game and try to increase the income, but the shot went out. backfired and totally destroyed the game, I doubt he'll get any patrons now because the game was always bad in story and images and putting NTR in the game and not improving the quality of the game he ended up ruining the project. It's a shame when this happens as developers often lose their old patrons and can't bring in new people to play the game. And if you say that the game didn't have NTR from the beginning, you're wrong, just look at the lesbian scenes they had in the game. The Dev also totally shit the game saying that the choices he made changed the story for the character but we know that's not because those choices don't have any impact. The MC never gave a damn about the LI's and secondary characters in the game what he wants is to just stick with as many women as possible. And for those who supported the game from the beginning, I'm only sorry because they supported a game where the story never got better, it only got worse and the images were always bad and poorly done, the supporters must have known that the story and the images were just freaking out, I just don't understand why did the guys decide to support this game for so long they screwed up, they lost a lot of money and just fucked up and for these guys my total admiration for being made of assholes for so long. And for this dev here's my warning never screw up the characters in a game where your story was always shit and with horrible images, Dev tries to improve the quality of the game first before trying this kind of thing, people who try to aim for profits in a game they tend to just screw with their games and destroy the image as a developer, I get disappointed with this dev because apparently greed spoke louder.
seriously bro, paragraphs are your friend.

2.10 star(s) 37 Votes