Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
After EP7..... It's reek from GOT all over. Mom will be mentally confused as to her identity now. Kind of sad the turn of events. To include the length she is there and what is happening..... I hope this shit show gets righted but I doubt it.....

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
After EP7..... It's reek from GOT all over. Mom will be mentally confused as to her identity now. Kind of sad the turn of events. To include the length she is there and what is happening..... I hope this shit show gets righted but I doubt it.....
Stepmom.
She's not his mother.
Since the dad is dead, she's nothing, unless they got divorced, which means, she's still nothing.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
NTR or Game Over, talk about being forced! I really liked this game, but now it truly is game over for me...
Started over again but you kinda forced to go 'their way' or game over. I respect people fetish but not me liking, also sex like 80% of game. Will finish this version see how it ends

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Stepmom.
She's not his mother.
Since the dad is dead, she's nothing, unless they got divorced, which means, she's still nothing.
The technicality of what her relationship is to him wasn't my point. It is the fact that this is just like Reek on GoT. If we want to really be technical, she is the protector and his cortisan.

Also I hope the shit show gets worked out and not worse. Plus where is the pregnancy options? Don't put a tag of it and only 1 situation where you might ha e breed with that winged beauty.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
The technicality of what her relationship is to him wasn't my point. It is the fact that this is just like Reek on GoT. If we want to really be technical, she is the protector and his cortisan.

Also I hope the shit show gets worked out and not worse. Plus where is the pregnancy options? Don't put a tag of it and only 1 situation where you might ha e breed with that winged beauty.
He inherited 7 million so he doesn't need protection.
That's just an excuse to unleash his perverted mind and be near them.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
$4000 a week, that's like 80,000 a year.
You can afford to pay 2 houses with that amount.
If his dad knew he was gonna waste away his money like a woman, he would have giving it to Demi instead.
Even 7 million doesn't collect 4000 interest per week, what a waste of money.
The proofreading is terrible. I don't know who did it, but it could use a better one.
I certainly couldn't do any worse.
I think the game over are more terrible than the proofreading.
A remake is in order and the game over should be removed.
I think the story is good enough without it.

Last edited:

Steve_Stifler21

Oct 18, 2017
Changes:
The step-family are now blood relatives and certain parts have been either re-written or removed to accomodate this.
You can now change the MC's name.
SPOILER
Please don't post faults found to this thread, please PM me instead.

To install, overwrite the existing file in the game folder and starting a new game may be necessary.

09/06 - Patch 0.7a released

SPOILER: Future decision
Thanks to FaceCrap for some of the work he has contributed to this patch.

Attachments
can someone send me this file i cant seem to download it for some reason

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
So "sis" is fine as she is his sister but the others should be step family as clair is definately step mom and the ages of her daughters mean they are not your dads kids so can only be step sisters at most.
Think ill leave the game as it is as it makes most sence unless its been rewritten quite heavily?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
The story is great, but it needs a remake.
Someone had obviously too much time in their hands to make so many Game Overs.
I wouldn't mind so much if the Game Overs weren't so ridiculous.
Bad choices that lead to Game Over, MC or others would get run over by a truck or falling off the stairs a lot
It could also use a better proofreader.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Great update. Still really enjoying this one. Love that watersports and s&m are still featured in the updates. The renders keep looking better and better and the story Still has me entertained.

Sandy only needs one montage for that one date imo. Hate having to choose between sex scenes as I enjoy them all.

I for one, love the bad endings the two with hitchhiker cracked me up. As always looking forward to more, thank you and good luck:)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Great update. Still really enjoying this one. Love that watersports and s&m are still featured in the updates. The renders keep looking better and better and the story Still has me entertained.

Sandy only needs one montage for that one date imo. Hate having to choose between sex scenes as I enjoy them all.

I for one, love the bad endings the two with hitchhiker cracked me up. As always looking forward to more, thank you and good luck:)
Yeah, I'm really enjoying everything as well. There are a lot of less common (or even unusual) kinks in this game, so that's a plus. In addition, the story is an epic-level one, decently told over the course of the different chapters. The use of music throughout is also nice. I do wish, however, that Cheepshot would stop using onomatopoeias that don't make sense. What spell that a wizard casts would go "SPAAAAANNG"? WTH? ROFL. OK, dude. Sure. ;) (Also, "cof" should be spelled cough, but w/e.)

2.10 star(s) 37 Votes