Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
let your love one get rape for months on end without you even attempting a rescue and see if your ok with that.
To be fair, she wasn't raped.

Granted now she's a mind broken mess that doesn't know her own name but when she started fucking the futa she was enjoying it and tried to please her because she wanted to.

Her words when she got back to her cell were she'll enjoy that cock until she gets out.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
nice of someone like fatrapper to be working on an incest mod...but I cannot be the only one that is a little confused why a game with beastiality should even require an incest mod to begin with...am I? Meaning, patreon frowns on both just the same, so why add the work to hide one and not both. Either way, sounds all around like a game I'll try soon.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
well that answers one question while creating a whole different question then haha...what is it that the mod does?

Have you... looked yourself? Like investigated the thread and made the determination on if its something you would want or not???

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
The reader ----> giphy (8).gif <----Update v7.0

So first Karen then Demi and logic tells us Allie is next for v8.0. At this point it is pure morbid curiosity that keeps my interest. Next update Demi will join Mother Superior, become a futa, grow a 15 in. cock and use it to rape MC while Allie gets gangbanged by a drove of angry donkeys. :sick:

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
fattrapper
I'm toying with the idea of changing this mod to remove the bad choices at the same time, but considering how long it takes to update, this would only delay further updates so I'm hesitant about doing this.
better not, if u like 2 do it, make a new mod pls

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Game was 'meh' render wise. Decent enough to storyline wise. Now it has become shitshow. This is what happens when someone with 'acquired tastes' whispers into dev's ears who happens to have a fitting name 'creepshot'.
LIs getting kidnapped and raped left & right while the idiot mc busy getting his dick wet. Demi is missing and whoring herself out for six months and fall in love with some demon bitch while mc does fucking nothing! We are supposed to care for and love these broken, raped left and right, whoring themselves out LIs all due to the idiot mc?! Give us break!:mad:
Is he supposed to be the guy who is to protect his entire nation while he can't even protect the people he loves most?! :LOL::ROFLMAO:
You know, you fucked up big time when the people dislike the character they are supposed to play as.

Last edited:
Reactions: CoryF

rbherro

Apr 6, 2021
Karen is the only one that got raped, she gets raped by a man.

Demi is fucked by a futa demon but it is not rape.
i dont even really mind what happen to karen and demi. karen rape i can deal with beacuse when someone kidnapped a person the next likely scenario is more than likely rape. the mc save her within a reasonable time. and while yes demi i guess wasnt "technically rape", it doesnt change the fact that it took far too long to the point that it made no logical sense. that my main gripe about this update. demi wasnt necessarily consensual because if she didnt she dies. so to me it basically rape. i call it potato you call it potahto. it dont change that it made no sense that the mc went out of his way risking life to save karen and the centaur lady (cant remember name) way faster than demi, a main love interest not a secondary, a main. so excuse me if im a bit cheese off about how retarded this last update is but once again, version 7 update is fucking stupid.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
demi wasnt necessarily consensual because if she didnt she dies. so to me it basically rape.
I've already said how dumb the update was and how it killed Demi's character but no matter how you look at it, it's not rape, not even close.

The options are refuse, it doesn't matter she's going to die anyway or that cock looks good, maybe i'll have a taste.

She thinks she's going to die anyway whether she sucks it or not but wants to get her mouth on it.

This is her very next line....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does that sound like she's being forced?

No, not at all.

Yes, the update killed the character of a main harem member to the point where it's near impossible for her to recover but she was not raped.

By the end of it she's in love with the futa demon and her cell mate.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Have you... looked yourself? Like investigated the thread and made the determination on if its something you would want or not???
Well aren't you a real pleasure... way to take my light attempt of film referenced humor and twist it in ways that make me seem like I am the lazy troll... I will just say that I originally made an observation, of which I received a response that unavoidably led me to the joke I made.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I've already said how dumb the update was and how it killed Demi's character but no matter how you look at it, it's not rape, not even close.

The options are refuse, it doesn't matter she's going to die anyway or that cock looks good, maybe i'll have a taste.

She thinks she's going to die anyway whether she sucks it or not but wants to get her mouth on it.

This is her very next line....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does that sound like she's being forced?

No, not at all.

Yes, the update killed the character of a main harem member to the point where it's near impossible for her to recover but she was not raped.

By the end of it she's in love with the futa demon and her cell mate.
Looks like dev is trying to pull off another Game of Thrones shenanigans.

2.10 star(s) 37 Votes