Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Completely agree. I hoped that the dev would've considered the Karen issue. But this update completely killed Demi's character and the game itself.

The only positive thing in these previous updates was MC previous life was wrapped up in a good way.

Now this game is a complete trainwreck.
The biggest problem isn't so much the fact Demi is getting fucked .... I admit the lesbian scene with her cellmate was hot.

I'm not even upset over her being fucked by a futa.

The big problem is Demi was set up to be one of his main harem members both in the past and the present yet he only showed any urgency for about 5 minutes.

It was the same when Karen was kidnapped, he has a few minutes of caring then back to sticking his dick in everything else without a care in the world.

How are people supposed to believe he cares about his women when he gives zero fucks about them being taken?

All this update he was off on dates, banging Allie, banging his succubus, working his way through his harem and then a brief scene of "we'll find her" ..... she's been gone for months..... if he stopped fucking around for a few days and tried finding her then maybe the game would make more sense.

It's just the fact he doesn't seem to give a shit at all.

Just for the record, this is slightly different to the Karen thing, Demi is not being raped .... she's loving it.

When I left off she'd been with the futa girl for 18 weeks and had fallen in love.

Like I said, I don't mind about people getting fucked, it's never bothered me but for how long that's gone on and the fact she's now with her captor as a lover, why would I want her back?

Why is the MC so useless?

What the fuck is going on with this plot?

It makes no sense.....

Last edited:

Arx07

Jan 3, 2021
My Ordinary Extraordinary Life [v6.0] [Cheepshot] (2.06 GB rar pc source)
264 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (reduced image quality): Mega
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
Please can you update compressed version, sir.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
The biggest problem isn't so much the fact Demi is getting fucked .... I admit the lesbian scene with her cellmate was hot.

I'm not even upset over her being fucked by a futa.

The big problem is Demi was set up to be one of his main harem members both in the past and the present yet he only showed any urgency for about 5 minutes.

It was the same when Karen was kidnapped, he has a few minutes of caring then back to sticking his dick in everything else without a care in the world.

How are people supposed to believe he cares about his women when he gives zero fucks about them being taken?

All this update he was off on dates, banging Allie, banging his succubus, working his way through his harem and then a brief scene of "we'll find her" ..... she's been gone for months..... if he stopped fucking around for a few days and tried finding her then maybe the game would make more sense.

It's just the fact he doesn't seem to give a shit at all.

Just for the record, this is slightly different to the Karen thing, Demi is not being raped .... she's loving it.

When I left off she'd been with the futa girl for 18 weeks and had fallen in love.

Like I said, I don't mind about people getting fucked, it's never bothered me but for how long that's gone on and the fact she's now with her captor as a lover, why would I want her back?

Why is the MC so useless?

What the fuck is going on with this plot?

It makes no sense.....
What the hell?

Is that what actually happened? She got kidnaped, fucked a futa demon and is now in love with her?

and the MC did nothing but fucking around?

What the fuck happened to this game? Is this suppose to be the guy that was so good and fair and shit that people love him enough to die for him? First Karen and now Demi, what's next? Is every LI going to be kidnaped/raped?.

I don't even know what this game is anymore.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Rape isn't, no.

One of his sisters gets kidnapped and raped, no avoiding it.

@Lee ye-won

Consider that the last time I answer a question for you, ungrateful prick.
Thanks for the info.

I don't think the game is for me, in any case. Do we see the rape during the game?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
My Ordinary Extraordinary Life [v7.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.46 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.45 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 444 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 427 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thanks for the info.

I don't think the game is for me, in any case. Do we see the rape during the game?
Yep, it's shown.

What the hell?

Is that what actually happened? She got kidnaped, fucked a futa demon and is now in love with her?

and the MC did nothing but fucking around?

What the fuck happened to this game? Is this suppose to be the guy that was so good and fair and shit that people love him enough to die for him? First Karen and now Demi, what's next? Is every LI going to be kidnaped/raped?.

I don't even know what this game is anymore.
Starts off Demi being in a cell with another woman and they start a thing. Leads to a pretty hot lesbo sex scene.

It shows the passage of time being 5 weeks and then she's brought before the futa Priestess and basically told she has to service her or die. She looks at the cock, compares it to the MC's and decides she's going to enjoy it.

Anywhoo, it has another time jump of nearly 6 months by which point she's forgot her name because everyone just calls her human and she's in love with the futa priestess and her cellmate.

She's basically mind broke by this point. She doesn't know who she is nor remember anyone from home so I honestly don't know what's going on there.

During those 6 months of her being a futa fucktoy the MC has been going out on dates, sleeping, going to the fair, visiting his harem and claiming he loves people.

Very little in the way of searching for the woman that was taken from her own home.

I know she needs to be rescued by the next update because she's about to be given a choice of joining a demon inquisition and being converted into one of them or death, the inquisitor tells her to pick death and that's where it ends.

So next update is either gonna be "save" her (not sure what's left to save to be honest, she isn't the same woman she was and her confidence is all gone), death or demon conversion.

It's painful for me because this was one of my fave games but this is the second time one of his harem have been taken and the second time he'd rather fuck everyone else than save them. First time led to Karen being tortured and raped, this time led to Demi falling in love with 2 people and losing herself. Lets not also forget that he's supposed to be saving his entire clan from the hell world which he also seems to be doing a really slow job of.

He just shows no urgency in saving people he's supposed to care about and doesn't seem to give a single shit about them. It's like he's thought to himself "oh well, one has been kidnapped but I have about 30 more".

It leads me to 2 problems, how am I supposed to care about these women if he doesn't and does nothing when they get taken and why should I give a shit about an MC that treats people he loves like that?

Oh, oh OHHHH I also forgot that his super hot cousin moved in this episode who has *drumroll please* ............... been raped by her step dad who has also been pimping her out.

I see a running theme.

Last edited:

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Yep, it's shown.

Starts off Demi being in a cell with another woman and they start a thing. Leads to a pretty hot lesbo sex scene.

It shows the passage of time being 5 weeks and then she's brought before the futa Priestess and basically told she has to service her or die. She looks at the cock, compares it to the MC's and decides she's going to enjoy it.

Anywhoo, it has another time jump of nearly 6 months by which point she's forgot her name because everyone just calls her human and she's in love with the futa priestess and her cellmate.

She's basically mind broke by this point. She doesn't know who she is nor remember anyone from home so I honestly don't know what's going on there.

During those 6 months of her being a futa fucktoy the MC has been going out on dates, sleeping, going to the fair, visiting his harem and claiming he loves people.

Very little in the way of searching for the woman that was taken from her own home.

I know she needs to be rescued by the next update because she's about to be given a choice of joining a demon inquisition and being converted into one of them or death, the inquisitor tells her to pick death and that's where it ends.

So next update is either gonna be "save" her (not sure what's left to save to be honest, she isn't the same woman she was and her confidence is all gone), death or demon conversion.

It's painful for me because this was one of my fave games but this is the second time one of his harem have been taken and the second time he'd rather fuck everyone else than save them. First time led to Karen being tortured and raped, this time led to Demi falling in love with 2 people and losing herself. Lets not also forget that he's supposed to be saving his entire clan from the hell world which he also seems to be doing a really slow job of.

He just shows no urgency in saving people he's supposed to care about and doesn't seem to give a single shit about them. It's like he's thought to himself "oh well, one has been kidnapped but I have about 30 more".

It leads me to 2 problems, how am I supposed to care about these women if he doesn't and does nothing when they get taken and why should I give a shit about an MC that treats people he loves like that?
What.The.Fuck

I though it was bad, but this is something else, what the hell happened here? I was willing to forget about the last update if this one gets thing back on track, but it just went to shit, there is nothing here that is close to what the game offered at the beginning, it was a dark fantasy story so it was clear that some dark things were going to happen but this went past dark and it became ridiculous.

This was also one of my favorite games, the renders were not great but they improve and the dialogues could use some polish, but I still enjoy the story, and now the MC is an unlikable asshole that thinks with his dick, the one thing he is not supposed to be, and demi is practically lost now, what is there to save now?.

This wright here its an example of how NOT to write a "Plot Twist", it just ruined what, until this point was an enjoyable story with interesting characters.

nfawns21

Feb 19, 2019
I think the game needs a fucked up plot tag with how the reaction to the kidnapping and rape was written and the fact that she falls in love with the futa demon bitch is just plain fucked up. The developer has clearly taken the plot to a level of bullshit that will cause most not to continue playing make people invest in a character get to like a character then fuck them up so much. I'm really getting tired of developers ruining games with potential and then ignoring the people that play the game.

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
Yep, it's shown.

Oh, oh OHHHH I also forgot that his super hot cousin moved in this episode who has *drumroll please* ............... been raped by her step dad who has also been pimping her out.

I see a running theme.
Are you serious? What the f is going on with this game? What happened that dev took this turn with all these stories? Is it one of the patron payed high money to do all this shit? It was first bestiality(dog, horse), second one was rape, third one was that red demon dude fucks our girls in the underworld, now this shit? With this update Demi shit first, then his super hot cousin moved in this episode who has been raped by her step dad who has also been pimping her out? I'm not even going to use spoilers. Everybody should read all these shits. Before all of this i thought this game's story was good. Not the best renders but story was good. But now it turned in to a shitshow and worst writing ever. It's time to put this ignore. I thought maybe he will rewrite some of the things i mentioned, but i guess not. This game deserves that big ol' NTR tag now. Dev literally deserves that name now because he/she Cheepshot the hell out of everybody whit this last two updates.

altmas66

May 4, 2020
Changes:
The step-family are now blood relatives and certain parts have been either re-written or removed to accomodate this.
You can now change the MC's name.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please don't post faults found to this thread, please PM me instead.

To install, overwrite the existing file in the game folder and start a new game.

01/11 - Updated to 0.5b - took quite a while to go through the entire file due to the dev repeating parts of the scripts instead of embracing jump backs and persistent variables (oh, and my need for proper grammar took hold too!).

06/03 - Update 0.6a released.

09/03 - Update 0.6b released. Fixed some more grammar and typos with some of the work done by FaceCrap and the backgrounds show as they should now.

07/06 - Update to 0.7 will be uploaded soon. It's too late right now for me to start on this so it might be a few days before it's ready. I've removed the 0.6b patch to prevent confusion in the meantime as there's always someone who downloads an old patch for a new game update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hello!! I do not see the link to download the patch, where is it?

2.10 star(s) 37 Votes