Cotytto

Jun 15, 2020
has several of my fav tags, n from what i've read, i love how sadistic n demonic the storyline goes...and YES, i've read everything i could about the incest patch link provided in the OP (searched the thread for "incest patch"), but from what i've seen, there's still no ACTUAL incest patch...??

and YES, i read this, but from what's implied, we're being told that we have to use our "imagination" in order to perceive the incest in the story...can SOMEONE PLEASE post a link for an ACTUAL incest patch, instead of a notepad doc w/20,000+ lines of text that's impossible to copy-n-paste, let alone figure out how to put in the game file itself? thanks
Right click, Save Link As, put in My Ordinary Extraordinary Life's Game folder.

I'll crap on the game for it's forced stuff, but maybe next time search a bit to see how to do something.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

I'll crap on the game for it's forced stuff, but maybe next time search a bit to see how to do something.
They may be on a cell phone where you can't do that... I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt since they stated they read and understood everything several times! :ROFLMAO:

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
has several of my fav tags, n from what i've read, i love how sadistic n demonic the storyline goes...and YES, i've read everything i could about the incest patch link provided in the OP (searched the thread for "incest patch"), but from what i've seen, there's still no ACTUAL incest patch...??

and YES, i read this, but from what's implied, we're being told that we have to use our "imagination" in order to perceive the incest in the story...can SOMEONE PLEASE post a link for an ACTUAL incest patch, instead of a notepad doc w/20,000+ lines of text that's impossible to copy-n-paste, let alone figure out how to put in the game file itself? thanks
Not sure how it works on mobile but replace the script.rpy with the file linked here (if you rename it) and you can see the impact on the post (as well as being able to rename the MC)

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-ordinary-extraordinary-life-ch-8-cheepshot.34817/page-16#post-4451251

Feb 12, 2021
Not sure how it works on mobile but replace the script.rpy with the file linked here (if you rename it) and you can see the impact on the post (as well as being able to rename the MC)

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-ordinary-extraordinary-life-ch-8-cheepshot.34817/page-16#post-4451251
thanks, but i saw this the other day, n is exactly what i'm talking about...all it does is open up that crap-long text page; there's no file...HOW do i make this into a file i can put in the game folder? or can't someone who knows computer stuff PLEASE do this, like i've seen for EVERY other renpy-style game w/mods?

Feb 12, 2021

thanks, never had to do that before, so didn't know that was needed...n maybe next time read all of what someone posts before making a sorry-ass attempt at trolling them :WeSmart::FacePalm:

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
thanks, but i saw this the other day, n is exactly what i'm talking about...all it does is open up that crap-long text page; there's no file...HOW do i make this into a file i can put in the game folder? or can't someone who knows computer stuff PLEASE do this, like i've seen for EVERY other renpy-style game w/mods?
Yeah sometimes it opens up the scripts in the browser window so its just a matter of saving the base file then overwriting it. Let me know if you have any further issues with it.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
For those that cant figure out the patch download I made it simple. I dont know why the creator didnt take 2 second to o this from the start.

Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin
Feb 12, 2021
these bad endings are freaking hilarious (tho i personally would've stayed away from the whole crashing plane thing after 9/11)...a meteor?! :KEK: n i guess we're never meant to pick up the hitchhiking girl?

Feb 12, 2021
choices.png

is there a way to do both paths for Honeydo n Skye (n involve an incest route w/their dau/sis)? n where the fuck was Candi hiding that knife? :WaitWhat:

Feb 12, 2021
WOW...just finished playing this, n there is SO MUCH content!!! Deepshot OBVIOUSLY put a TON of work, time, n effort into this. however, since he doesn't have an account here, i'm hoping maybe Passion3D could answer a few things about the game, since they posted the OP...

n this is the 1st time i've ever done 1 of these "top-##" girl lists of any VN game, but there were just so many gorgeous characters, WITH relevant plot strings, i just couldn't help myself. so with that being said, this isn't a "one-through-##" list, but rather those secondary characters that are either my fav, or that were SEXY AF, but seemed to slip through the cracks, n got lost in the storyline (hoping to see them again):

REAL WORLD
SOLO CHARACTERS
  1. first n foremost, GINA...mom/Demi's personal assistant; LOVE dark-skinned/ethnic women; but Isis replaces her?
  2. NEEKI...purple-haired asian girl when MC takes Allie to register for classes
  3. LENA...aunt/Jenny's employee/coworker at the clothing shop; Jenny asks if MC wants to do a 3-way w/them when they're at home by the pool, then tells him no? TEASE!!
  4. PENNY...yacht stewardess; just YUMMY
  5. LUCY...cashier when MC runs into Nasty Nancy/MC's classmate from high school
i didn't list the following girls, since they're new additions to the game/story (ch.7 & 8), but PLEASE continue to have scenes w/the following: Ricki n Kyla (Linda's boss n coworker), Connie (Cherri's roommate at college), n ALL of Allie's friends at movie night (that was fucking EPIC!!)

PAIRED CHARACTERS (non-related)
  1. CHRISSI n XU-YIN...Chrissi is the best-looking/hottest rendered character in the game IMO (i know there's a late-game appearance in ch.8, but only has 2 scenes overall)
  2. NANCY/ANGIE...REALLY need to know why she's nicknamed "Nasty" Nancy...?? (watersports/bestiality/rape/hardcore S&M n torture, like what Archibald did to Karen, along w/some piercing/cutting/branding/elbow-deep fisting?)
  3. VIVIAN/IMA GOODLAY...Vivian is actually the hotter of the 2 nurses, IMO, but they're both sexy AF
PAIRED CHARACTERS (related...incest is best, after all)
  1. LANA/LILLI/LORI...now THAT is the perfect family; the family that plays together, stays together. now Lana has to train her girls to get into the family business :devilish:
  2. ANGIE/BETTY...so Betty made a new best friend in Lana, but did she get her tastes from Angie?
  3. CINDY/CHERRI...LOVE how Cindy wants to be treated; can she teach Cherri to be the same way?
  4. KALINA/MIKA...only 1 scene w/them? :cry:
  5. TAMMY/TASHA...Tasha even asks the MC if he wants to fuck Tammy; there's SERIOUS opportunities for some redneck, trailer-park trash inbreeding to be going on there (need Tammy's brother (father?) to come back into the picture, n be Tasha's dad; then do 4-way w/Tammy helping her dad/bro knock up Tasha)
n in the case of the mom/daughter pairings, OF COURSE we need some serious mom/daughter action going on. which reminds me...we see Mildred introduced in a scene with Demi in her office at work, n then Angie introduced with Whimpley when they come to the MC's house looking for Linda. yet at the strip club, it's Mildred who's onstage w/Linda n Connie, not Angie...but wasn't Whimpley blackmailing Angie, Linda, n Connie? so who's Linda's mom...Mildred or Angie? (n i'm assuming by this point that Mildred, Angie, n Connie are all Demi's sisters?)

UNDERWORLD
  1. TAMIQA...ebony goddess/nubian princess; but after Demi gets her out of the pit, where is she? it's like Demi forgets about her n leaves her behind after that, only wanting to be with the Mother Superior n Leeta
  2. QUEEN SENRA...there's text where she asks Ducarius to breed her during the ceremony, but we don't get that scene?? n her being Xanthe's mom has OBVIOUS possibilities/potential (AND they're both caramel brown :love:)
  3. QUEEN RENCARA/CAPTIAN KALINA...only 1 scene with each, even after Ducarius breeds Kalina? n again, mom/daughter options :sneaky:
  4. GOBLIN GIRL TRIBUTE...at Soreana's bathing pool; talk about wasting such a beautiful model/render, only to be a tribute (n since technically this IS snuff, how about some dolcett sacrifices...either to the Dark Lord or Arianhod? the Sisters of Moloch, the Abbess, n Mother Superior all seem capable, both in the name of their deities, n their need to feed :cool:)
  5. MOLOCH SISTER NINA...gorgeous facial rendering of her model
  6. KIO...Soreana's elven servant girl; again, gorgeous facial rendering, n definite top-5 overall sexy character
  7. CALLISTA...what can i say? i love the darker colors of the rainbow
  8. MIRANDA...what happened to Arwan's spy?? she seems like a total freak, n needs more than 2 scenes; especially considering her role in the story's plot, it seems like she would be more central to the story arc
now...if i HAD to do a top-10, strictly on rendering, it would probably go something like this: Chrissi, Tamiqa, Babiface, Kio, goblin tribute, Gina, Bobbi, Queen Senra, Penny, n Callista...damn, that was hard :unsure:

n the game's been in development over 2 years, n has a pregnancy tag...but 8 chapters later, n still no pregnancies, especially considering the in-game timeline? this has a pregnancy tag, sooo...:rolleyes::whistle: n can't have enuff incest, bestiality, rape, n bdsm; so since there are a few monster scenes, n a dark lord/dead realm, what about having a Cthulhu-type creature for some through-n-through tentacle action? ;):PogChamp:

(i hope my attention to detail in this post conveys my true appreciation for the hard work, time, n dedication that has gone into making this game, which is essentially 2-games-in-1)

TGafy

May 14, 2020
WOW...just finished playing this, n there is SO MUCH content!!! Deepshot OBVIOUSLY put a TON of work, time, n effort into this. however, since he doesn't have an account here, i'm hoping maybe Passion3D could answer a few things about the game, since they posted the OP...

n this is the 1st time i've ever done 1 of these "top-##" girl lists of any VN game, but there were just so many gorgeous characters, WITH relevant plot strings, i just couldn't help myself. so with that being said, this isn't a "one-through-##" list, but rather those secondary characters that are either my fav, or that were SEXY AF, but seemed to slip through the cracks, n got lost in the storyline (hoping to see them again):

REAL WORLD
SOLO CHARACTERS
  1. first n foremost, GINA...mom/Demi's personal assistant; LOVE dark-skinned/ethnic women; but Isis replaces her?
  2. NEEKI...purple-haired asian girl when MC takes Allie to register for classes
  3. LENA...aunt/Jenny's employee/coworker at the clothing shop; Jenny asks if MC wants to do a 3-way w/them when they're at home by the pool, then tells him no? TEASE!!
  4. PENNY...yacht stewardess; just YUMMY
  5. LUCY...cashier when MC runs into Nasty Nancy/MC's classmate from high school
i didn't list the following girls, since they're new additions to the game/story (ch.7 & 8), but PLEASE continue to have scenes w/the following: Ricki n Kyla (Linda's boss n coworker), Connie (Cherri's roommate at college), n ALL of Allie's friends at movie night (that was fucking EPIC!!)

PAIRED CHARACTERS (non-related)
  1. CHRISSI n XU-YIN...Chrissi is the best-looking/hottest rendered character in the game IMO (i know there's a late-game appearance in ch.8, but only has 2 scenes overall)
  2. NANCY/ANGIE...REALLY need to know why she's nicknamed "Nasty" Nancy...?? (watersports/bestiality/rape/hardcore S&M n torture, like what Archibald did to Karen, along w/some piercing/cutting/branding/elbow-deep fisting?)
  3. VIVIAN/IMA GOODLAY...Vivian is actually the hotter of the 2 nurses, IMO, but they're both sexy AF
PAIRED CHARACTERS (related...incest is best, after all)
  1. LANA/LILLI/LORI...now THAT is the perfect family; the family that plays together, stays together. now Lana has to train her girls to get into the family business :devilish:
  2. ANGIE/BETTY...so Betty made a new best friend in Lana, but did she get her tastes from Angie?
  3. CINDY/CHERRI...LOVE how Cindy wants to be treated; can she teach Cherri to be the same way?
  4. KALINA/MIKA...only 1 scene w/them? :cry:
  5. TAMMY/TASHA...Tasha even asks the MC if he wants to fuck Tammy; there's SERIOUS opportunities for some redneck, trailer-park trash inbreeding to be going on there (need Tammy's brother (father?) to come back into the picture, n be Tasha's dad; then do 4-way w/Tammy helping her dad/bro knock up Tasha)
n in the case of the mom/daughter pairings, OF COURSE we need some serious mom/daughter action going on. which reminds me...we see Mildred introduced in a scene with Demi in her office at work, n then Angie introduced with Whimpley when they come to the MC's house looking for Linda. yet at the strip club, it's Mildred who's onstage w/Linda n Connie, not Angie...but wasn't Whimpley blackmailing Angie, Linda, n Connie? so who's Linda's mom...Mildred or Angie? (n i'm assuming by this point that Mildred, Angie, n Connie are all Demi's sisters?)

UNDERWORLD
  1. TAMIQA...ebony goddess/nubian princess; but after Demi gets her out of the pit, where is she? it's like Demi forgets about her n leaves her behind after that, only wanting to be with the Mother Superior n Leeta
  2. QUEEN SENRA...there's text where she asks Ducarius to breed her during the ceremony, but we don't get that scene?? n her being Xanthe's mom has OBVIOUS possibilities/potential (AND they're both caramel brown :love:)
  3. QUEEN RENCARA/CAPTIAN KALINA...only 1 scene with each, even after Ducarius breeds Kalina? n again, mom/daughter options :sneaky:
  4. GOBLIN GIRL TRIBUTE...at Soreana's bathing pool; talk about wasting such a beautiful model/render, only to be a tribute (n since technically this IS snuff, how about some dolcett sacrifices...either to the Dark Lord or Arianhod? the Sisters of Moloch, the Abbess, n Mother Superior all seem capable, both in the name of their deities, n their need to feed :cool:)
  5. MOLOCH SISTER NINA...gorgeous facial rendering of her model
  6. KIO...Soreana's elven servant girl; again, gorgeous facial rendering, n definite top-5 overall sexy character
  7. CALLISTA...what can i say? i love the darker colors of the rainbow
  8. MIRANDA...what happened to Arwan's spy?? she seems like a total freak, n needs more than 2 scenes; especially considering her role in the story's plot, it seems like she would be more central to the story arc
now...if i HAD to do a top-10, strictly on rendering, it would probably go something like this: Chrissi, Tamiqa, Babiface, Kio, goblin tribute, Gina, Bobbi, Queen Senra, Penny, n Callista...damn, that was hard :unsure:

n the game's been in development over 2 years, n has a pregnancy tag...but 8 chapters later, n still no pregnancies, especially considering the in-game timeline? this has a pregnancy tag, sooo...:rolleyes::whistle: n can't have enuff incest, bestiality, rape, n bdsm; so since there are a few monster scenes, n a dark lord/dead realm, what about having a Cthulhu-type creature for some through-n-through tentacle action? ;):PogChamp:

(i hope my attention to detail in this post conveys my true appreciation for the hard work, time, n dedication that has gone into making this game, which is essentially 2-games-in-1)
I agree with a lot of what you said here. I was also wondering how in the current timeline no ones been knocked up yet. So far the only pregnancy was in the flashback where Ducurius continues the bloodline with twins.

2.10 star(s) 37 Votes