Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
We need a grandmotherly character as well, maybe Julia's & Casandra's even bustier mother?!
A bustier character, oh please no !!! Granny with saggy tits maybe ? Carefull with giant tits it just makes the model ridiculous, in that game i think we have reached the max tit level already, a bit more and we fall into the pit of preposterous fuckdolls !!:LOL:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Does anyone have a full save of the last version?
Keeping in mind that saves can have wildly different stats to them depending on choices (of course). Here's a start of Day10 with the following stats (Love biased across the board). Rename the save as needed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Otyi

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
A bustier character, oh please no !!! Granny with saggy tits maybe ? Carefull with giant tits it just makes the model ridiculous, in that game i think we have reached the max tit level already, a bit more and we fall into the pit of preposterous fuckdolls !!:LOL:
LOL, I dated a grandmother in her late 50's (looked 10+ years younger) that sported an amazing pair of natural triple-D's that hardly sagged. I guess aerobics and yoga does a geriatric body good!

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
LOL, I dated a grandmother in her late 50's (looked 10+ years younger) that sported an amazing pair of natural triple-D's that hardly sagged. I guess aerobics and yoga does a geriatric body good!
Damn lucky bastard !!! :p

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
jumps into the pit...tittering

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Sweet Jesus that was a hot update!

Hot scene with my Julia and an awesome scene with Haley! I'm in heaven.......

But for the love of all that is holy Tasty, give us a scene with Cassandra soon! :love:

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

sinister_gaze

Jan 15, 2021
How to unlock the first lewd memory from the last update (Julia footjob)?

edit: Got it but had to rollback to the shower scene at the start of the day 7 and choose "pull out and cum on her feet". It will trigger the day 12 footjob.

Last edited:

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
A small harem (3~4) seems possible with how things are going currently. Depends on one's tastes since the age split makes it clear, with only Daphne and Haley being the odd outliers to Julia+Cassandra or Lori+Barb. Natasha, as much as I'm diggin her, reads to much as subplot that'll resolve itself probably by breaking things off/becoming friends. The start of the game kinda becomes a minefield in this respect, and those dream sequences are rather pointed message-wise. I just hope that if a harem does happen, it does not require the lust path(s).
I must admit that I am still clueless as to what was happening with those dream sequences. Apologies if this has been asked before, but did the dev ever give an explanation as to what the F those dream sequences were about??

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes