Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
The thing is, just finishing the game is still a huge amount of work. Many players write that the game has become too linear and boring. But i must say that time is an important resource that we should manage carefully. We try to release updates every month. Therefore, there is always some "budget" of time. Was some of the anal sex scene forced? The visual artist probably didn't have more time to make it optional. Are new important/interesting choices missing in new updates? Most likely, it took all the time just to implement content based on previous choices. It is not possible in one month to add scenes with each of the characters and make everything optional - oral sex, anal sex, cum inside, cum outside, threesome and so on. And to make animations for all these scenes! If the renderings were done by a team of several people, this could be implemented. But I make and render all scenes alone! Last year there was a period when I did over 500 renders in one calendar month, plus animations for them, and after that I was completely exhausted. I mean, it takes many hours of hard work, but the player can scroll through all these pictures in just twenty minutes while playing through the new version of the game. I think not many people understand how much work lies behind these 20 minutes of play.

So I'll reiterate for anyone who's disappointed with the latest updates: it's likely that the game won't be anything more than it is until the very end. All the efforts of the developers are now spent on implementing those plot branches that were created based on the choices in the first versions of the game. Let's say in the game at some stage it will be possible to have sex with MC, Kassandra and Natasha. Most likely, it will be available to the player only if the player follows both Kassandra's path and Natasha's path at the same time. But if the player rejected Kassandra or Natasha at some point in the game, he'll probably not unlock this threesome scene. That is, some of the content will be unavailable. And at some point it may seem to the player that "there is nothing in the update", although, perhaps, scenes are just not available to him due to his past choices. I mean, now most of the time is spent on implementing the paths that have already been created. I will give an example with Cassandra. Let's say the following scenes will be possible in the future:

- Threesome with MC, Cassandra and Julia.
- Threesome with MC, Cassandra and Natasha.
- Threesome with MC, Cassandra and Lillian.

It's a lot of work! Renders, animations, dialogues, setting up locations and so on. BUT! If the player at some point declines Cassandra's path, then he will "miss" a lot of content that the developers have already spent time on. See?

Therefore, in order to just finish the game as it is now, hundreds or even thousands of hours of work are needed. Just to finish the game the way it is now. Otherwise, the players will definitely mention that the endings of the game were cut off/wasted, and the developers ended the story too quickly.

Where did you read that?

Some day, maybe. As a part of the game's soundtrack or something. A lot of work to complete the track, not the most important thing to do at the moment. But i'm glad that you liked it. (y)
We love your game and yes, adding Xsomes is what the story needs now :love:

We'll see if this X is higher than 3 is some case :sneaky: Maybe a full family scene? (it's worth to try :ROFLMAO:)

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
Is it possible to still see Haley on the side, while being with Julia/Lori/Cassandra as a main LI?
I think it will be possible. She might also join some activities, why not?

We'll see if this X is higher than 3 is some case :sneaky:
I don't mind, but there's no guarantee for that. Because it will reqiure even more work. Posing characters (especially in animations!) is most time-consuming thing after rendering images. Imagine posing 4 characters in a scene. It's also a tough task for GPU's VRAM. 8 GB cards (which i use) can run out of ram available for scene pretty fast if there are 4 figures loaded. That will make me close Daz, reopen it and try to render a scene again. And again, if more crashes will happen. Basically, making a single 4-some scene can take as much time as making few 3-some scenes.

Last edited:

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
All I am hearing is no Cassandra sex in a 4GB game...how to kill your fanbase in 20 seconds...

I think fans are getting sick of devs blue-balling and teasing the main stars...It's not like your animations would be any different to the sex you've seen from the hundreds of girls MC has been banging already. The only reason we are interested in Cassandra is the emotional connection and her having a MILF body. The other girls fill half of the criteria but pretending you can make the scene more magical than your previous work is delusional.

So why draw out the inevitable especially considering how long it takes to make these games and the huge download size you expect your fans to download without giving them the content they want.

It's like creating a game called "MILF Town" (wink wink) and only having the MC fuck all the teens and only teasing the one MILF in the game...that to me is dumb game design and an insult to your fans, also it gives an insight into how bad the dev is as a story-teller and a developer.

This story isn't moving anywhere either and it's fallen stagnant, what a shame since I used too look forward to it, I won't be following this game any longer.

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
All I am hearing is no Cassandra sex in a 4GB game...how to kill your fanbase in 20 seconds...

I think fans are getting sick of devs blue-balling and teasing the main stars...It's not like your animations would be any different to the sex you've seen from the hundreds of girls MC has been banging already. The only reason we are interested in Cassandra is the emotional connection and her having a MILF body. The other girls fill half of the criteria but pretending you can make the scene more magical than your previous work is delusional.

So why draw out the inevitable especially considering how long it takes to make these games and the huge download size you expect your fans to download without giving them the content they want.

It's like creating a game called "MILF Town" (wink wink) and only having the MC fuck all the teens and only teasing the one MILF in the game...that to me is dumb game design and an insult to your fans, also it gives an insight into how bad the dev is as a story-teller and a developer.

This story isn't moving anywhere either and it's fallen stagnant, what a shame since I used too look forward to it, I won't be following this game any longer.
Cassandra "joined" the story in the last chapters, don't overreact, counting 4gb? is a mistake

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020

can-i-get-an-amen-kitty.jpg
I don't mind, but there's no guarantee for that. Because it will reqiure even more work. Posing characters (especially in animations!) is most time-consuming thing after rendering images. Imagine posing 4 characters in a scene. It's also a tough task for GPU's VRAM. 8 GB cards (which i use) can run out of ram available for scene pretty fast if there are 4 figures loaded. That will make me close Daz and try to render a scene again. And again, if more crashes will happen. Basically, making a single 4-some scene can as much time as few 3-some scenes.
I really don't need anything more than a threesome....any group sex bigger than that just ends up more trouble than its worth and makes the story harder to believe. I'd rather the MC find himself being shared between multiple lovers, all who are aware of each other and are more or less ok with it. In some cases, I'd be interested in a throuple or polyamorous relationship, while in others, we continue to make time for them, but they are only interested in the MC and not having sex with each other or in a threesome.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
The thing is, just finishing the game is still a huge amount of work. Many players write that the game has become too linear and boring. But i must say that time is an important resource that we should manage carefully. We try to release updates every month. Therefore, there is always some "budget" of time. Was some of the anal sex scene forced? The visual artist probably didn't have more time to make it optional. Are new important/interesting choices missing in new updates? Most likely, it took all the time just to implement content based on previous choices. It is not possible in one month to add scenes with each of the characters and make everything optional - oral sex, anal sex, cum inside, cum outside, threesome and so on. And to make animations for all these scenes! If the renderings were done by a team of several people, this could be implemented. But I make and render all scenes alone! Last year there was a period when I did over 500 renders in one calendar month, plus animations for them, and after that I was completely exhausted. I mean, it takes many hours of hard work, but the player can scroll through all these pictures in just twenty minutes while playing through the new version of the game. I think not many people understand how much work lies behind these 20 minutes of play.

So I'll reiterate for anyone who's disappointed with the latest updates: it's likely that the game won't be anything more than it is until the very end. All the efforts of the developers are now spent on implementing those plot branches that were created based on the choices in the first versions of the game. Let's say in the game at some stage it will be possible to have sex with MC, Kassandra and Natasha. Most likely, it will be available to the player only if the player follows both Kassandra's path and Natasha's path at the same time. But if the player rejected Kassandra or Natasha at some point in the game, he'll probably not unlock this threesome scene. That is, some of the content will be unavailable. And at some point it may seem to the player that "there is nothing in the update", although, perhaps, scenes are just not available to him due to his past choices. I mean, now most of the time is spent on implementing the paths that have already been created. I will give an example with Cassandra. Let's say the following scenes will be possible in the future:

It's a lot of work! Renders, animations, dialogues, setting up locations and so on. BUT! If the player at some point declines Cassandra's path, then he will "miss" a lot of content that the developers have already spent time on. See?

Therefore, in order to just finish the game as it is now, hundreds or even thousands of hours of work are needed. Just to finish the game the way it is now. Otherwise, the players will definitely mention that the endings of the game were cut off/wasted, and the developers ended the story too quickly.
Thanks for sharing the information with us here. I am not averse to slow burn games, as hopefully is apparent from AWAM / JOHN as the two games in my signature.

So hopefully you will take this as intended constructive criticism in the right way, if I say that progress with Cassandra has started feeling very, VERY slow. There has been some progress over recent upgrades but please, please don't drag things on too much longer. I am keen for the MC to have full sex with Cassandra and then to move towards the story close, setting up whatever harem / threesomes you have written (obviously as limited by any player choices in game previously).

So what I am hoping is that the story will climb briskly to a climatic finish (and for the MC!!) rather than stumble over the finish line (which I feel is where we are currently).

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
View attachment 1766235

I really don't need anything more than a threesome....any group sex bigger than that just ends up more trouble than its worth and makes the story harder to believe. I'd rather the MC find himself being shared between multiple lovers, all who are aware of each other and are more or less ok with it. In some cases, I'd be interested in a throuple or polyamorous relationship, while in others, we continue to make time for them, but they are only interested in the MC and not having sex with each other or in a threesome.
Only laughing because of the cat. Fucking hysterical!

• Haha
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: UncleFredo
Jun 12, 2020
Since Haley is gonna be the yoga teacher for the MILFs, possibilities I wanna witness:
Julia Haley threesome
Cassandra Haley threesome
Daphne Haley threesome

I love myself some Haley. Shame we didn't get anywhere with Haley and Haley's roommate (now ex-roommate)

A man can dream I guess...

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022

Where did you read that?

I read right here on the page of this game
Screenshot 2022-04-19 at 22-49-19 VN - Ren'Py - My Pleasure v0.25a Elite Tasty Pics.png

Some day, maybe. As a part of the game's soundtrack or something. A lot of work to complete the track, not the most important thing to do at the moment. But i'm glad that you liked it. (y)

Last edited:

61492cbcb

Jul 3, 2021
i missed couple of updates (didn't download) and was just reading the comments looking out if there were already scenes with Cassandra lol. looks like i have to wait more.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
i missed couple of updates (didn't download) and was just reading the comments looking out if there were already scenes with Cassandra lol. looks like i have to wait more.
I did the same thing as you I waited for people to comment first lol
since there's still no sex scene with Cassandra I'll wait longer...patience is a virtue

Last edited:

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021

I don't mind, but there's no guarantee for that. Because it will reqiure even more work. Posing characters (especially in animations!) is most time-consuming thing after rendering images. Imagine posing 4 characters in a scene. It's also a tough task for GPU's VRAM. 8 GB cards (which i use) can run out of ram available for scene pretty fast if there are 4 figures loaded. That will make me close Daz, reopen it and try to render a scene again. And again, if more crashes will happen. Basically, making a single 4-some scene can take as much time as making few 3-some scenes.

How does the NLT guys do it? They often have scenes with multiple models.... Anyway.. if animations are not possible, we are fine with just renders as well... better than nothing/..

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
How does the NLT guys do it? They often have scenes with multiple models.... Anyway.. if animations are not possible, we are fine with just renders as well... better than nothing/..
The NLT Guys have almost 15.000! Patreons. They have ofc so much more ressources then many other Devs. If i have to guess, they use top-notch Hardware. With that they can render a lot more people into scenes and the output is faster too.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Yes this is the end, my friend, the end!!!
What could possibly happen now, we have fucked everybody, there is just Cass pussy for one next update and her butthole for another one then....
Oh yes we could get an update on that crappy crime story about Russel and the other guy, but.. i totally don't care about this.
So once Cass butt is done what could we get ? .. The end !! or maybe the game will become some gereric crappy harem game where the MC encounters a new girl every day, fuck her the next day and forget about her the day after. We could get each time the wonderfull choices of pussy/anal, creampie/pull out, view one/view two and with always the same animations of a totally boring sex scene that can only interest some sex depraved teenager with an over weight and plague by acne who lives with his mom and who peep on her when she's in the bathroom!

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes